"Wow this plate of food looks delicious"
"Not so fast..."
*puts huge handful of gross bitter soap-tasting herb all over the top of it*
"Perfect".

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/why-does-cilantro-taste-soap-some-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're not even memeing right, it's coriander that some people think tastes like soap

Parsley is bitter and tastes like soap?

>meme
>an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means
I don't think it's a verb, user.

"Hey, this plate of mexican food is really spicy and tasty, can you please grab a huge handful of those soap-tasting leaves and cover my taco in them?"

Do Americans really do this?

>Americans
No mexicans do it

I used to think Parsley is shit before I made Spaghetti Aglio e Olio for the first time. It's ok when sliced fine and mixed with something like lemon juice. Still shit otherwise.

I love parsley but dislike coriander. Is this normal?

parsley and cilantro are nutritious and delicious, go back to eating your chip butties

wrong

>my tastebuds are defective and I can't enjoy certain fresh and aromatic herbs without complaining like a manchild on a Pakistani goat herding BBS
sucks bro

>soaplets

Yeah

Coriander you either like or hate, genetically. It either tastes good or like soap.

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/why-does-cilantro-taste-soap-some-people/

I'm aware of that but I thought parsley was related because they're treated the same in this thread

Do you feed it to your goat

i genuinely feel bad for people who can't taste cilantro/coriander's non-soap flavor because that shit is pretty tasty.

what kind of fucked up genes do you have that make you think parsley tastes like soap? are you a trump supporter, too?

Need to genocide the soaptasters, inferior genetics LMAO

>(((shariahblue))) shitposters arrive
>all cilantro lovers
Go figure.

>soaplets

mexico is in north america you dumbass. theyre americans

I'll language how I want to user

Nice try there Jose. There is a difference between North America the continent, and America the country (USA).