ITT: Disgusting Foods/Trends Normies Like

It's fun to lick you fingers once in a while when making cookies but this is ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=O-p0FbtcffE&feature=youtu.be

I assume they use an eggless recipe and sterilize the flour for the their dough? That cookie dough brownie looks amazing. I'd like to go there.

Never heard of sterilizing flour, but I would bet they don't use eggs. I don't think I would really enjoy just scooping into a massive bowl of cookie dough. Cookie dough ice cream is good though. Now I want some, I might have to make a trip to Publix.

I never understood the obsession with cookie dough. I mean, it taste pretty good when you have a small taste but baked cookies taste so much better.

Yeah cookie dough is fine in small quantities but cookie dough brownie? That's way too much and probably extremely dense.

Yep
Also, people are too scared of uncooked egg. Just don't do that stuff with eggs that you are unsure of, maybe avoid if you're pregnant.

Says the faggots that only eat rare steak

Libshit hipsters are mentally ill and suffer from brain damage. More news at 11.

Medium rare*

Sometimes I'd eat a whole packet of pre-made chocolate chip cookie dough and never got sick from it.

Kraft mac n cheese

I have no idea how people eat this shit. I literally,
and I mean literally in the older meaning of the term that doesn't also mean figuratively, can't eat that shit without vomiting. I had friends in college who couldn't get enough of the shit, and I just can't understand why,

Vegan variations that try too hard to copy the original dish

I think you mean medium well, the superior way to cook steak.

>saying no to delicious looking food
what did he mean by this?

some hipster place in my town that serves cookie dough uses pasteurized eggs. didnt know you can pasteurize eggs but thats what they say they use.

its more annoying than disgusting, but i hate dishes that are just 2 other dishes combined.

>burgers made with grilled cheese sandwiches as bread
>butter chicken poutine
>doughnut burgers

>being afraid to eat raw egg
>being unable to enjoy hollandaise sauce

>being afraid to eat raw egg
Maybe they live in a country where raw eggs are illegal like US.

>burgers with brioche buns

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK

Poutine seems like a gross food generally.

There's a place in my city that makes chicken tikka masala pizza and saag paneer pizza and those are pretty good.

Fucking rare meat, well done or nothing

Fight me

well done is for pussies, you aren't fighting anyone

why is this disgusting to you? its just sugar and carbs like everything else you shove in your mouth

I have always found this very telling about veganism. If dishes with meat and dairy are so bad, then why do you try so hard to recreate them in a vegan way?

Its almost like their subconscious is telling them their life choices are retarded.

Yeah, some people use pasteurized eggs in homemade mayo and shit with raw egg.

While I've never had a professional version, when I'm making pizza at home I occasionally use a jar of curry sauce in place of tomato sauce and my homemade curry pizzas have always turned out well.