Disgusting food habits

What food habits disgust you, Veeky Forums? I went on a date a while back with a girl, she ordered fried chicken. Several times throughout the meal she sucked the grease off her fingers, fellating each finger down to the base, and ending the disgusting action with a satisfied *pop* at the end. It was all I could do to keep myself from vomiting all over her. Never saw her again after that.

wow sounds AWFUL

Hey, when your gay lover puts it in your ass what lube to you prefer????

bucktooth finger sucking trash detected

I'm with OP on this one, that does sound really fucked up. For me I hate people who chew loudly, and it's much worse when you get the literal mouth breathers awkwardly trying to breathe and chew with their mouths open at the same time.

Barring some kind of medical condition that makes it impossible to breathe through your nose like a normal person there's no excuse for that shit.

Only other thing I can think is my girlfriend's habit of not finishing a coffee or tea while it's hot, then remembering it's there like an hour later and drinking it at room temperature. It's not the end of the world or anything but to me it just kinda grosses me out. Coffee and tea should be served very hot or very cold, not lukewarm

Smacking.

I know it's custom in some Asian countries to smack but holy shit it's annoying.

Also, I dated a girl with Tourette's. And she would habitually grunt and chomp her teeth really loudly when she ate. I couldn't live with that. I tried, I really did.

I used to be a mouth breather eater due to year-round allergies causing my nose to be permanently blocked. I would chew with my mouth open and make sounds so bad it would even annoy myself. Now I use a nasal spray daily and I'm cured.

As for what I find a disgusting eating habit, plate licking. I'm talking about when someone picks up the plate after finishing their food and licks all over it like some fucking goblin. I lived with a guy who did this. All "clean" looking plates had to be inspected for tongue tracks

I think we dated different girls with the same habit. Mine was a mouth breather (and would fucking BRAG about being too lazy to breathe through her nose, like...what?) and would chew like a beast rending its prey limb from limb. Smacking, slurping, dropping food out her mouth. She also would drop all kinds of food and leave her plates looking like a war had just taken place there, which would break my heart when I would make us cute desserts. I felt bad seeing my miniature cakes and little bread loaves meet such gorey fates.

I have actual joint issues. The joints in my fingers dislocate if I press things too hard with them or hold things in certain ways. My jaw is crooked. But...I fucking chew with my lips shut. I try really hard not to drop things or make a mess.

At some point she actually yelled at me because I eat "too quietly" and it was apparently like I was trying to be "haughty."

Otherwise she's usually a nice person, funny, likes the same anime and vidya that I do, a really talented artist...she's just kinda gross.

Don't date niggers and you won't have that problem.

I eat on the toilet. Under my sink in the bathroom I keep 5 large bags of family sized doritos, rice krispy squares, maybe 9 or 10 chocolate bars, a bag of marshmellows, canned ravioli and spam, gummy worms a bottle of ranch sauce, cheeze whiz, oreos, beef jerky and a bag of sliced white bread. I can't help it. I love to eat it's my only escape because life has been so difficult and sad for me so I just eat.

Holy fuck that's so god damned weird. I've seriously never seen somebody do that.

That's sad user, but it's not as uncommon as you might think and you shouldn't feel bad. Just try to get yourself into a better place, although I know that's much easier said than done.

Also I missed this in my first post but are you eating canned ravioli cold out of the can? I understand you're dealing with some problems but holy shit that would be foul.

>it is literally impossible for a white person to have vile table manners
I guess it's easy to hate people you've never met when everybody outside your front door falls into the category

yes I always eat the canned ravioli cold from the can. Sometimes when I am feeling extra hungry I just get a massive bowl and dump beef ravioli, cheese ravioli, beefaroni and some canned spaghetti and meatballs all into the same bowl, add in hot sauce and/or ketchup depending on what I am feeling like and just eat the mixture. It's tasty to me and very filling.

Fat fuck

Sounds kind of hot.

Sometimes a dish is so good you want to eat every last bit.

I lick my plates, fuck you.

Is that what you think of me? Sigh....honestly......I don't care. Reason I am fat is chef boyardee canned ravioli. I will go through a large industrial can and a dozen cheesy bread stix like a snack. I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

trying too hard to be oc

I don't judge you for doing it in your own home but to do it in public is pretty weird desu

Just do what civilized people do. Take a piece of bread and mop up whatever the fuck is left over and eat it. Especially if you're in public you uncivilized beast!

I hate eating noises. I will not eat around other people, and need some kind of music or something when I eat to drown out the sound.

>Several times throughout the meal she sucked the grease off her fingers, fellating each finger down to the base
She was trying to tell you that's what she was gonna do to your dick later that night you idiot.

>bucktooth finger sucking trash detected
I chuckled

I know this feel. My dad is the loudest eater it blows my mind. So bad that I'd just go and eat dinner in my room. Couldn't even stand eating while watching TV in the room next to kitchen.
Drinking coffee?
>SLUUUUUUUUUUURP
Eating soup?
>FUCKHUGE INHALE as he brings spoon to his mouth
Anything crunchy
>mouth amplifies crunching 10x

I'm extremely self conscious when eating around other people because I fear I might have inherited his loud eating but don't realize it.

Well not disgusting purr say, but a few months ago I went on a date with a girl who ordered "dessert" for an appetite and got cheesecake.
She wasn't fat, just quirky I guess?
I hated her guts though and saw her only once after that.

was this at home or at a restaurant? at a restaurant it's nasty, but eating in it's totally

year round allergies sounds horrible

boogie?

Have you considered becoming an alcoholic instead?

>SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS
Stop screaming about why you're a bulimic and find how to stop being one.

>purr say
It's per se.

I wait until my coffee is cold until I start drinking.

Come at me bro.

My wife burps loudly during every meal.

my girlfriend doesn't like the sound of pissing so she said i have to sit down to piss and she often listens at the door so i just piss in the sink

I had some bad habits because of how my parents taught be to eat. It didnt help my social standings as a child.
I wonder how people with naturally stuffy nose fare in general, since they're going to breath trough their mouth. Does it ruin their confidence when people shit on them for eating the wrong way?

same here except my gf doesnt like the way penises look, so i had to cut mine off and piss through my improvised vagina

how can you piss in the sink though

The only thing that disgusts me is when people who I know don't wash their hands after the bathroom (or pick their nose) handle the food or cutlery. Beyond that, everyone may smack, burp, even fart for all I care, as long as it don't smell too bad.

reebok pumps, i jump on the sink

>i ate this world
kek

My brother in law makes his teeth connect everytime he bites down on something, so when he eats all you hear is clicking and clacking.

The thing that drives me fucking crazy about it though is he even does it for foods you don't need to fucking bite. We'll be eating soup, *CLICK CLICK CLICK*, mashed potatoes, *CLACK CLACK CLACK*.

He does other disgusting things like slurping pasta/noodles, talking while chewing, etc but I'd be fine with that shit if he just stopped chomping his teeth during dinner.

It's worth mentioning he's Chinese, so of course he has disgusting eating habits.

>be only child and eat alone often
>live alone now
have to fight the urge to belch and fart in public because I normally do that when I eat alone

Is there anything that ruins a woman's attractiveness faster than tattoos?

Women that belch and fart in public should be hung

good thing I am a guy then

I'd correct you, but this is Veeky Forums and there's a good chance you really do mean hung.
Carry on I guess.

It is vile behavior for a female.

They're making fun of you, idiot.
>Hanged, not what you said: To put a noose around someones neck
>Hung: what you said: Having a large penis

sounds hot to me, I would of asked her if my dick would get the same treatment if I rubbed chicken grease on it, my balls too

I couldn't chew with my mouth closed at first because of a very large bucktooth in fourth grade making it nigh impossible to close my mouth properly because there be a bulge in my lip
Then later on I had problems chewing with all the metal rods in my mouth to fix my jaw
Then with getting used to not having braces but having a retainer

>Only other thing I can think is my girlfriend's habit of not finishing a coffee or tea while it's hot, then remembering it's there like an hour later and drinking it at room temperature. It's not the end of the world or anything but to me it just kinda grosses me out. Coffee and tea should be served very hot or very cold, not lukewarm

I'm kinda this way desu. It's mainly because I am sensitive to hot temperatures so I tend to wait for my food/drink to cool off a bit before I eat/drink.

Yeah, partially shaven hair.

Tell that to my wife and she would gas you out

You sound like a creep OP

had a colleague at preschool who used to take a bite of food and right after a sip of softdrink, mix it all together in his mouth and swallow.

if you have a runny nose clean it at the table but turn away some 180° to not face anyone else eating. snorting snot back up every 15 seconds while eating is one of the most disgusting things ever.

I had to ask to be moved in a restaurant once because the Asian family next to us were smacking so loud it was turning my stomach. My partner wanted to power through it, but I just couldn't take it. Not only did it sicken my but I could genuinely feel my entire back start to tense up throughout.

My problem is that I eat and drink way too fast. I've been trying to make a conscious effort to slow down, but it's tough going.

>tfw always worried people are watching me eat and judging

While reading this I remembered that I had tea...its lukewarm now

Kek

I had a coworker like five years ago who was a disgusting, huge (like 5’6“ and close to 400 lbs), horrible cat-piss smelling thing who reveled in her obesity. She never stopped eating, and did just the most disgusting shit like cover her desk in salt, lick her finger, then just eat the salt off the desk. I never once saw her clean it or wipe it down, either.

>Doesn't know white niggers exist
It's 2017, we have Trans-Racials now.

people who put wet food on paper plates

>chewing with mouth open/smacking your lips as you eat
>putting your face down to the plate to gnaw on your food or lick the plate clean like a dog
>using silverware like a Neanderthal
>clinking silverware against teeth with every bite
>using water glass as a mouth wash and/or spitting/ejecting particulate-filled spittle or phlegm into the glass for everyone to see
>not being discrete about spitting out a piece of food, especially if you lean over the table and turn it back out onto your plate like some fucking five year old

I've seen all of these, and each is terrible. Even worse when someone at your table does them in public, and someone else ends up seeing it and looking mortified.

>tfw clumsy
>tfw know what good table manners are but something always fucks up
>press fork into piece of food, it shoots across the fucking room
>constantly knocking over bottles of water etc.

Shaved or partially shaved hair and nose or lip piercings.

Is she hung?

Fork in left hand, knife in right hand. Do not switch.
Until you're agile with your left hand, you'll eat slow.

She was probably subtlety letting you know she would love to suck every drop of your sperm. Your loss, I suppose.

I knocked over my soda 3 times in one sitting while eating out with my parents.

DOUBLE ONE POUND CHEESEBURGER BBY

PROUD TO BE AN AMERIGAN!

Looks dry af.

>grey meat

Shit is charbroiled
tastes gud

Sliquid Sassy and/or Pjur silicone gel

just cook it 5 minutes less, jesus christ...

>haughty
what the fuck is haughty supposed to mean?

Holding the pretense that you're better than everyone else.
Like when Hyacinth pretends she's upper class when she's really lower middle class.
She's being haughty.

Thank you, comrade dictionary.

>Sometimes a dish is so good you want to eat every last bit.

That's what the dude I lived with used to say. You are both animals

Yeah man when you're allergic to both pollen and house dust mite you're basically a dribbling, snotty mess all the time

>>>using silverware

what are you, a fucking weaboo? am I only allowed to use chopsticks, desu? Am I not allowed to pick up my food with a fork or cut my steak with a knife? fucking neck yourself, mate.

tl;dr

I saw the all caps though – everybody else's fault.

You should hit her

I bet you fucking smack your lips like a fucking cretin too. If i ever see you im going to fucking slap you.

>letting you are sister get gooked

she wanted to give you the succ
your loss

>Using silverware like a neaderthal
I fucking hate the other examples enough to have smacked people in the face for them but fuck I'm seriously guilty of that one.

I've been told that I hold cutlery like a weapon and to relax at the table.

I prefer coffee at a hot but not very hot temperature, it's retarded to burn the fuck outta your mouth everytime you drink coffee, also warm coffee is not bad

>purr say
it's pursay

Where did you take your date where fried chicken was on the menu? There was your first mistake.

Also, any woman willing to use her fingers to eat food on the first date is smash-and-dash material only.

I think it was highland kitchen in somerville ma.

for everyone saying I should have let her blow me, she was more hoodrat that I prefer, didn't want to do sex stuff with her and flip her crazy switch - shits too much of a hassle

People who use the term "herbacious"

That's not a disgusting food habit, that's just you having your 'tisms tickled over a perfectly valid word.

>getting your dick sucked as reimbursement for the effort you put in for the date is "too much of a hassle"

Nigga you gay as FUCK

My little brother (11) has a weird habit, that he doesn't really chew his food but making really weird noises all 4 seconds like he's about to choke on it.

Eat relatively noisy, like eating with the mouth open.

When I was single I was still getting laid when I wanted. What I didn't want was some crazy girl out to get me because I put my dick in her. If you don't understand the reasoning for this then you're probably a virgin

does he have autism?

>What food habits disgust you

Eating

>being fearful of a woman doing anything to you because you stuck your dick in her

The virgin in this thread is you. Women are only blood-sucking monsters in the movies, friiend-o.

People who eat too fast
Like, chew the fucking food.
Also, people who take bites that are too big. It makes them look like a chipmunk.

Try only using a fork, chew your food properly before you swallow. Drink water when your taste buds get "bored".

90% of the time I've had the displeasure of eating with gooks I've noticed they chew and slurp really loudly, smack their lips, don't keep their mouths closed, etc. I don't give a fuck if it's a "cultural" thing for some of them, it's fucking gross and it makes me lose my appetite. When even niggers have more decency when it comes to eating you know there's something wrong.