Hamburgers, tacos and hot dogs are sandwiches

Hamburgers, tacos and hot dogs are sandwiches.
Cereal is a type of soup.
Pizza is a type of pie
Broth is a beverage
Boneless buffalo wing are chicken nuggets
Pasta is a type of noodle
Canadian bacon is just ham
Corn is a flower
Chili is a stew
Meat pies are a type strudels
Honey is not vegan
Frog legs are seafood

Other urls found in this thread:

vegansociety.com/go-vegan/why-honey-not-vegan
dictionary.com/browse/open-sandwich
veganbros.com/1-reason-honey-vegan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How tf is pizza a type of pie

OP is not a faggot

>frog legs are seafood
This is the only one I disagree with. They live around fresh water.

but lakefood is not a thing

It is aquaculture.

>Pasta is a type of noodle
Are these two words not synonymous?

it has a crust
it has a filling
it's round
it's served in slices

is a type of fucking idiot

a handful of (probably weeaboo) faggots get triggered when you say pasta = noddles

Ramen = Fried Noodles

REEEEEE!!! YAMETE!!! SHINE KISAMA!!!

It has a topping not a filling, dick lover

Real, authentic za has a filling. The "pizza" you're thinking of is a type of toast.

Corn is a type of grass you idiot. It *has* a flower, which is not the part you eat. You eat the corn fruit.

>Frog legs are seafood
frogs don't live in the sea, frogs don't live in the water, tadpoles live in the water, tadpoles have no legs

no no no
no, it's a cereal in milk
yes
is it?
they are, yes
obviously
no, it's loin.
corn's a flower botanically but is a degustative grain
chili is undisputedly a stew
meat pies with intricate swirling layers of pastry could be strudels if they were made as strudels, but this is the same argument as broth != beverage
i don't know of anyone who thinks honey is vegan
they're reptilian game

Is coca cola a soup?

Water-based with other ingredients added. I think it's a soup.

It's technically a broth

of course not you fucking idiot

>corn
>a fruit

lol fag

>"I'd like to order a large pie with pepperoni"

are you just like, a fucking lump or something

Damn that looks real fucking good, like a lasagna in pizza form

>Hamburgers, tacos and hot dogs are sandwiches.
Yes, no, no.
>Cereal is a type of soup.
No.
>Pizza is a type of pie
Yes.
>Broth is a beverage
It can be.
>Boneless buffalo wing are chicken nuggets
Yes.
Not that much of a difference, to be honest.
>Canadian bacon is just ham
Not really.
>Corn is a flower
No.
>Chili is a stew
Depends on how it's made.
>Meat pies are a type strudels
Depends on how it's made.
>Honey is not vegan
I suppose not.
>Frog legs are seafood
No.

0p is a type of meme
Most likely flyover with tasteless ideas

Some very heady truth bombs, but

>Canadian bacon is just ham

No, the edible corn cob is the flower's fruit ya dingus

like OP said, dog is food

Hot dogs are a sandwich, similar to a hoagie.
Pizza is a flatbread.
I'm Canadian, Canadian bacon is in fact just fucking ham, usually with peameal on it.

fUCK YOU op HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS SHIT!

Lasagna is British.

Your mum is a fucking freak in the sack.

No, Canadian bacon is made from the loin. Ham is a pig's ass. That makes Canadian bacon a really thin porkchop.

honey is vegan friendly because it doesn't harm bees if you buy local, and is the only sweetener that actively benefits nature by being farmed. if you're vegan and you're eating other sweeteners > honey, you're hurting the environment insane amounts more

>animal slavery
>vegan

Nice try meatcuck

There are already a few reviews here, though I think mine's the most rigorous.

>Hamburgers, tacos and hot dogs are sandwiches
Only the first is correct if you adhere to the definition of a food made of two slices of bread and a filling in between. But hoagies and subs, as in pic related, are widely accepted as sandwiches yet are often made with one partially cut loaf like a hot dog. Do exceptions like this prove or disprove the rule?

>Cereal is a type of soup
Breakfast cereal more closely resembles porridge, which is prepared starch boiled in water or milk, but ultimately falls into a class of its own as a processed grain food.

>Pizza is a type of pie
They're flatbreads, though deep-dish and stuffed pizzas are savory tarts/pies in all but name.

>Broth is a beverage
Any liquid safe to drink is a beverage, so you could call it that.

>Buffalo wings are chicken nuggets
In the loosest sense, yes, but nuggets are usually made from a mixture of chicken meats while wings and tenders are whole, specific parts.

True in some cases (e.g. spaghetti), incorrect in others (e.g. ravioli, which are dumplings).

>Canadian bacon is ham
Wrong! Canadian or back-bacon is cut from the pork loin and belly, and is different from either whole ham (hind leg) or processed ham (reformed meat).

>Corn is a flower
Corn is a grass that produces flowers, though the male and female structures are separate. The female flowers are in the ear (the silk is the stamen), and the male flowers are at the top of the stem (the tassel).

>chili is a stew
Chili con carne is indubitably a type of stew.

>Meat pies are like strudels
Both are filled pastry, but pies have a definite top and/or bottom crust whereas pastries do not. There's a reason why sausage rolls and Cornish pasties aren't called 'pies'.

>Honey is not vegan
All animal products aren't vegan.

>Frog legs are seafood
... I've wasted my time on a shitpost, haven't I?

>Honey is not vegan
Thanks for the keks.

The most agreeable one and this faggot has a problem hahaha

>Corn is a flower

corn is a grain

>pizza is a pie

pizza is a type of flatbread

There are two genders only.

don't start, faggot

OP is on point

Pizza is an open faced sandwich

dictionary.com/browse/open-sandwich

hoyly shoit, I'm ingredient neutral.

a quesadilla is a sandwich

How is chili's classification as a stew controversial in any way? Even autistic chili purists couldn't possibly think otherwise, could they?

>enslaving an entire population of living creatures to satisfy my selfish taste for something sweet is no big deal, but painlessly killing an animal that is literally bread to be eaten is immoral and wrong and now i'm gonna blog about it and accidentally break one of my thumb bones because i don't get any B vitamins

faggot.

flat bread is an ingredient in pizza, not the pizza itself

but while it is in fact flat, and it is in fact bread, it is also called a crust therefore making pizza a pie.

you don't give a shit about bees dude

he's right you genetic misfire.

dude bees are my life

so garlic naan is a pie

really makes you think

garlic naan is garlic naan

a pizza is a pie

garlic naan isn't a crust

can't you fucking read

but flatbread is just an ingredient for garlic naan

can you read?

honestly garlic naan sounds like shitskin food and I really can't be concerned with it

ok so its a pie

tortillas are flatbread too, so burritos are pies

Don't you see the issue here? If flatbreads can become pizza crusts and thus 'pies', why are you excluding naans? Naan pizza does exist.

why do you have an image of naanpizza then

its clearly a picture of a naan pie idiot

Burritos are sandwiches
Pizzas are open face sandwiches

>bees
>slavery

hahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AH HAHAHA FAGGOT

Bees are not individuals. A bee is better to be thought of as a unit within a hive, and every good beekeeper who doesn't want to KILL their bees must understand this. A "free bee" is a dead bee. A bee doesn't roam the earth as its own master or by its own will, and then a mean human locks them up in chains for nefarious deeds of exploitation. The human protects the queen. The human protects the nest. The human allows the hive to do what it was designed to do as a living collective without any danger. In fact, the most free, "happiest", "ideal" bee is one who serves a hive cultivated by a human.

Besides, if you consider insect products to be non-vegan, say goodbye to... SILK, DYES, POLISHES AND VARNISHES, INKS, and every sort of scientific and medical SERVICE that insects provide.

Of course there are alternatives, but the point is you are fucking stupid.

t. vegan

ok so pizzas arent pies

thanks for clearing that up

That's an open faced naan sandwich, idiot.

wrong poster nigger

That's the thing; the line has to be drawn somewhere. There are vegans who think honey qualifies, as many of the fruits and flowers we consume are pollinated by bees, and thus also their product. Furthermore, many agricultural processes, even those in vegetable farming, cause a great deal more suffering/death than honey harvesting.

veganbros.com/1-reason-honey-vegan/

Then there are those who think it isn't as all honey is made for the benefit of the hive, not the human who owns it. There's a reason why bee farmers wear protective gear and use smoke.

Still, a healthy hive will produce much more honey than it needs, and it's the excess that gets collected and sold. And if honey can be vegan, then why not milk and sterile eggs, which can also be harvested humanely with no loss of life?

Ultimately, where you draw the line depends on your philosophy of 'suffering'. Becoming a vegan is not subscribing to a codified ideology, but rather a personal decision for personal reasons. Only the goal of reducing net 'suffering', however one defines it, remains constant.

If you can call your Italian flatbread with toppings a 'pizza', then I have every right to call my Indian flatbread with toppings a 'pizza' too, along with the hundreds of cooks who wrote recipes for this particular variety. It's not Italian pizza, but it's the same principle nonetheless.

Good post, brother. I also enjoy milk that doesn't come from rape, and meat from natural cause death. Still on the fence about sterile eggs, since I've last read that it's common for hens to consume them to get the nutrients back. Still not certain that's the whole story.

so burritos are pies because they have a flatbread crust

Burritos are a sandwich

so pizzas and burritos are sandwiches and arent pies

good talk

No, not if you go by the definition mentioned in . A burrito is made from a single rolled flatbread, so it neither is nor even resembles a true sandwich made from two pieces of bread.

Pizza is an open-faced sandwich