Was Ramsay right in this situation?

Was Ramsay right in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probs bobs

Yes, and no amount of memeing will prove otherwise. It's just a shitty looking pizza.

I thought he was overreacting until I realized he ordered THIN crust.

The pizza looks pretty fucking nasty, but I'd still eat it.

Also, I remember there was an edit of this scene which ends in him retching in the restroom.
Can someone post it?

He eats like a prissy fag. I don't care how many tire stars he has.

the center is also greasy and raw

Like your mom

>Can someone post it?
youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

Yes, I would still eat it though.

lmao no
>taking advices from an anglo (whose food happen to be one if not THE shittiest food on the whole planet comes from)
what a fucking joke

Yes, they tried too hard to impress him and it backfired explend

looks pretty goo.. oh wait
>sausage
in the fucking trash

Did he ever make pizza? I'm curious to see what his would look like.

Obviously.

Yes. Only a poor amerifat would think otherwise.

but it looks good though

The owner said it was the best pizza ever.

No.
I don't see ranch.

FUCK this thread. REeal question, was that mouse planted?
Mice don't just hang out around building entrances and just fucking die there. That mouse was fucking planted.

And the crazy bakery lady was harassed by the evil internet too, right?

I'm 95% sure it was planted

Mice don't hang out in the open like that and it'd be very rare for it to just keel over and die of natural causes while running around

>scottish
>anglo
nah

The customer is always right and the customer said it is not the best pizza ever

>Where are the leaves?

I mean, pizza is like sex.
Even when it's bad it's still okay.

>Dumb flyover amerifat in debt with failing business
vs
>Millionaire restaurateur with multiple Michelin star restaurants

HMMM I wonder who is in the right in this situation???? really makes me wonder to ponder.......

I swear to god the stormweenies have my IP and follow me from board to board shitting up everything I love

fuck off you retarded faggot go shit up some other board

>that fly at 1:40
lmao

Huh?

yes, very right

that pizza was fucking stupid

there was even raw dough... that's really really fucking pathetic

I saw this episode long time ago but forgot the details. Wasn't owner supposed to be the one who introduced deep dish pizza to his town? Why would he sprinkle meatballs over cheese?

>calling pizza dough pastry

He was absolutely wrong

As someone who finds dead mice all the time near my work I can tell you they just fucking die about everywhere. Between shelving, on top of shelving, on desks, on chairs, in front of doors, in piles of cardboard, on top of boxes of spray paint.

Also, fuck mice, they're fucking awful creatures.

>tfw worked summer job at restaurant
>open shop with owner after a weekend off
>find a dead mouse near the cash register

If his comment was correct and it wasn't cooked then yes.

Weird.

I worked at a hotel and we would get field mice every now and then coming in through an entry/exit door that a guest propped open before staff could notice it. We only saw the signs though, never a dead one out in the open.

Usually when they're dying, they try to find a place to hide

I'd prefer the cheese to not drag away from the slice myself, but that looks delicious.

Just get that fucking shoplifter away from it.

I'd eat it. In fact, just looking at it makes me want a large greasy pizza right now.

No

lel
cause its a flyover restaurant

The main appeal in this pizza is the sheer amount of grease and cheese that make the lizard part of your brain's reward system light up like a pinball machine. It's like the equivalent of dipping deep fried food in ranch dressing

but ranch dressing is disgusting

No it doesn't. You're just being contrarian. Or maybe you actually do think it looks good, in which case I'd say you're desperate and delusional.

i only come on Veeky Forums like once a week and EVERY SINGLE TIME there is a thread in the catalog with that OP pic.

>the guy fucking eats the pizza after ramsay sends it back

this is truly kino

>being a cross-board shitter

you get what you deserve

Gordon's a fucking retard, thin crust refers to the thickness of the dough under the toppings as well as whether the perimeter is shaped like a pan wall. That is objectively a thin crust pizza.

He is always right

M-m-m-MUH POL boogleymanggg! 111

>g-guys don't be stupid! /pol/ isn't an obnoxious pool of cunts who spew their garbage all over the site, you're just making up a boogyman!

That waitress is cute. I wonder what her butthole smells like

He was right but you shouldn't take it seriously. Brits know nothing about making good pizza.

He is trained in Italian cuisine.

and? actual Italian pizza is mediocre as fuck so it makes no difference. It's like eating a cracker with very little cheese and a overly sweet sauce.

I know this because I live in Italy.

Probably smells like pizza.

yes

Absolutely, it swims in oil and they also have the nerve to call it "thin crust pizza"

I don't think pizza should really be a qualified food item to be judged by a michelin rated chef. It's just junk food and meant to be such. On the other side, that pizza looks disgusting and I do agree Mr. R is correct in his judgement, especially with it being a thin crust. Mostly, it makes me want to see what their non thin crust looks like.

I have 37 cats living outside my house that attack me any time I go outside. It's their way of begging for food. They are not my cats. I live in the middle of no where and they came from the woods and started inbreeding and became what they are today. A literal cat army. They die just like the mice you speak of. Just walk around my yard which is surrounded by woods and oh look, dead cat on the wood pile, dead cat under the porch, dead cat below a window it kept jumping at trying to get into my house to get my food. The worst part is my dog only licks them and plays with them.

The dough wasnt even properly cooked, nobody would eat that

>"Isnt that rediculous?"
You arent supposed to slag off your place or work to customers/critics especially on camera.
Cringy desu

She wasn't you autist

Some people do, though. I don't understand why they do because it's disgusting, but they do.

I bet she doesn't wipe.

We wuz lizards n shit

Should call animal control senpai

I did 7 times and they won't take them because I said they were on my land. I have to catch them and bring them in one by one and say I found them in a shopping center wandering around and stuff like that. It's really stupid.

Take out the good old .22 and just blast em all.

Pizza is American cuisine.

>underrated

Retard.

Arent you living in a capital of freedom? Blast them fuckers with good old 22 or anything related

>phoneposter
worse than retarded

this
just shoot the fuckers. guns aren't that expensive

They're always on "someones land." They're just blowing you off. Bring it up with your local tv news station. They love those kinds of stories. Government shirking its responsibilities, cats which are always good for ratings and will get the myriad cat lovers screaming and wailing. You'll see action either from the govt. or some cat rescue organization that will trap and remove them.

All the cheese falls off the pizza when he picks it up that's a sign of a shitty pizza

all i know is gordon took that waitress out to the alley and barebacked her asshole

I don't really know if he did that.

SIMPLE
RUSTIC

you're a fucking mongoloid.

they didn't seem any eager to defend it if it was a thin crust pizza as they advertised.

oil everywhere, ingredients sliding off raw dough. it's a fucking disaster, go be a downs child somewhere else.

Most restaurants have exterminators come in spray poison around entrances, doorways, and walls
I've found two dead mice on two separate occasions in the sandwich shop I work at

I would give that girl my meatball sandwich

Not in my experience, we never saw a mouse for more than a second but when we poisoned nearly every place we could think of, the next day we saw one dragging itself across the floor out in the open konking out even more with each step

Wtf, my phones data ip is banned because of some pol tard trying to do a tumblr raid. Niggers