Subway autism

>Hungry after work, decide to give Subway a try
>Never been there before, heard they have some sandwiches, figure I can just go in and ask for one
>Walk in, check out the menu
>Tell the guy over the counter I'd like a spicy italian since it sounds nice
>Apparently I misunderstood what the point of the menu was because he goes to the counter and asks what I want on my bread, so I look at the ingredients and am not really sure
>"Uh, a little of everything I guess?" thinking that 'everything' meant all of the available ingredients for the spicy italian which is what I asked for (thinking turkey, ham, salami, etc)
>He looks like I just popped a balloon in his face and tells me to pick
>"s-sorry guess I can't do that here"
>Have him throw some stuff on there, move to veggies and all that
>Final product isn't really much of a spicy italian at all but Im nervous and embarrassed
>Sandwich wound up being something like 9.50$ without a drink or side dishes and there wasn't even much on it

I feel like an autist but I also feel like something didn't go quite right. If I ask for a specific sandwich off the menu, don't they just make it that way? What's the point of asking for a specific kind of sandwich if you have to build it ingredient by ingredient anyways? If I wasn't autistic and on 8 different stimulants I'd have been more embarassed but the whole process felt dumb.

10 bucks, I could have bought a loaf of bread and my own ingredients for that much.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?408025-1/hearing-cybersecurity-taxpayer-data
cis.org/mortensen/irs-and-congress-ignore-job-related-felonies-long-they-are-committed-illegal-aliens
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/22/14-million-illegals-working-stolen-social-security/
independent.co.uk/news/science/that-figures-professor-who-had-to-work-at-subway-dazzles-world-of-maths-after-solving-centuries-old-8625637.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Subway autism

I knew there was a reason I saved this. Subway is NOT autism friendly

why are there so many subways anyway? I live in a town of about 12,000 people and we have 3 of them. how do they all stay in business?

I hate going to subway for this reason. It's even worse when you get a new worker who has no idea what they're doing, which is what happened last time I went

...by selling their food?

mostly immigrants own them so they do not have to pay any sort of tax on the property or corporate tax.

"sandwich artistry" done by people who introduce new species of worms to this country is a diehard American tradition

He probably just heard Italian and thoughy just the bread. You should have clarified Spicy Italian sandwich and then say whatever is supposed to be on it. If he doesn't know, I'm sure there's a cheat sheet for him.

I thought that too on the way home, but he said "right the spicy italian" and then asked me what kind of bread I wanted, so that wasn't it

that's not autism

that's mental retardation

nice bait, if you said spicy italian, he'd ask you what bread you wanted, not what you wanted on the bread

and even if you aren't baiting, the order process is "X on Y" where X is the sandwich type and Y is the bread. they ask if you what cheese, if you want it toasted, and then what veggies. it's literally autism proof, so you're not only autistic but a retard too if you can't order at subway

Autists are mentally retarded when it comes to social situations

t. autist

just say you want this this and this and WA LA

if you can't do that go to the grocery store and save a bunch of money and buy exactly what you want

still have to deal with a cashier though

You cannot be dumb enough to believe that.

You type like an autistic.

>A subway employee was stupid or difficult to work with? No, this literally CANNOT happen , this MUST be bait - mother, open my bait folder so that I might accompany my accusation with pictures of angry fish

says the phoneposter

He can be precisely that dumb, and he can vote Republican until the day he dies because of his stupidity. We need a fucking purge.

Many states give immigrant owned businesses tax breaks for up to 5 years, in NY immigrants have been known to sell businesses between eachother so they can indefinitely expand their tax break since the state doesn't crack down on it. Don't be naive.

If you go in knowing what you want then its easy as fuck even if the employee is a retard. The type of sandwich is the type of meat you want on it. How the fuck id you make a spicy Italian a 5.99 sandwich 9.50 unless you asked for extra cheese, meat or bacon. Like wtf?

Subway sandwich's only come out good if you know how to make a good sub. It is kinda retarded that they dont have pre-made options but still it offers an amount of control that you cant get at other places. Get good fampi

>muh arts!
oh no, taxpayers wont be funding PBS so some old negro can play the saxophone live on air, what will we do without this colored gentleman's contribution to our diverse cultural tapestry?

Please link me to this NY tax provision.

>still have to deal with a cashier though

that's not true. self-checkouts exist in the civilized parts of the world. move out of the sticks, faget.

My kids enjoy their educational shows. The national endowment for the arts is a lot more than PBS... Which is like .00001% of the budget.

Good thing we are increasing military spending by another 54 billion tho. Its not like we don't already spend a higher portion of our GDP on military than every other country.

those things are fucking satan, I never go to walmart anymore because you have to wait like 10 minutes to if you want a human cashier

of course they're so convenient and people are cagy as hell now so walmart gets to continue sucking the lifeblood out of america

This is total fucking bullshit. Go away Alex Jones. You are drunk again.

>hurr le alex jones

isn't it about time for you to head back over to reddit?

The reason I don't believe this story is because I've never seen a woman under the age of 40 working at a Subway.

Where the hell do you live? Only people under 30 work at subway here

Vancouver BC. Almost all subway employees are Indian dudes or middle-aged asian women.

Isn't it about time you stop living in a fantasy world?

Why would you ever want to have a human cashier? It's so disgusting to see a person in a service industry job like that.

isn't it more disgusting to see them rotting away at home on welfare because society hasn't found a purpose for them (even if it is shitty service-industry wageslaving)

>If you think Immigrants aren't god's gift to mankind and are purely benevolent hardworking angels, you're living in an alex jones fantasy world!

A shekel for the good goy, now tell him he's a conservashit rethuglican and accompany it with an "I'm with her" t-shirt as a picture

What a dumb faggot. I'm not saying immigrants are good or bad, but the idea that there are immigrant-specific tax breaks is moronic.

I've literally talked to 7/11 owners from pakistan who tell me they do this but here's a shekel for trying goy, next time include the hillary picture and possibly a reference to drumpftards getting BTFO'd and I'll include a small bonus

Sorry, but I am a Subway employee and I cannot sit here and read this.
The staff at Subway do not fuck up your order, or anybody elses. Do you not understand the concept of having it your way? It isn't the staffs fault. Subway gives the customer responsibility for themselves, their food, and their decisions. iF YOU ARE TIRED AND GO TO SUBWAY THEN GUESS WHAT? YOUR SANDWICH WILL LOOK TIRED.

You don't walk into Subway with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich. Your sandwich will have bags under its ham, a bad sauce spread and no creative veggie distribution and you are the one who is to blame. Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'. And that is how you should feel after what you have done. You completely misunderstood why Subway exists. It exists so you can create something with the help of the staff. You can't expect the staff to read your mind. The average Subway worker will make, in 1 year, 2847 different sandwich combinations. You expect them to know what you want?

If you ask a Subway worker for honey mustard and don't specify how much in volume, for how long it needs to be spread in seconds, which vegetables you would prefer it doesn't touch, which temperature you would prefer it at, how long after toasting the sandwich you would like the honey mustard applied and pretty much everything else you can't expect to have it your way. Your way is YOUR way. And if your way is sloppy, stupid and lazy then your sandwich will be sloppy and lazy.

If you bite into a Subway sandwich, and are not satisfied, then well done, you aren't satisfied with yourself. Good fucking job, worthless retard. You are like a person who leaves home at 17 and becomes homeless. It is your fault.

Uhuh. Sure you did. Point me to any tax law that allows it.

Subway is pretty good, but I had a friend who gave me shit for eating there. He said that I shouldn't pay someone to make me a sandwich, and since I'm able bodied. If I can't make my own sandwich, then I don't really want one.

Minimum wage cuck reporting in you mean to say

Get a real job faggot

is this copypasta

no user it is 100% legit

best pasta senpai

>go to subway
>they have a sub of the day which is cheaper than the rest
>monday is meatball sub
>tell the guy i want a meatball sub without the meatballs
>"sorry i cant do that because then its a veggie sub and i have to charge full price

i try to get it in every subway thread its one of my favorites

I was hoping I had it saved and looked but i didnt, good looking out, and it is pretty true but its more funny

Tax law doesn't allow it, the IRS does. There was a senate hearing in April 2016 where they grilled the IRS only to find that the IRS actively encourages tax fraud within illegal communities, paying tax credits to illegals using stolen SS numbers and granting tax breaks to businesses that don't qualify as long as they were owned by illegals. The IRS even forbids its employees from notifying American citizens who have had their details stolen and illegally used by undocumented immigrants.

Well it is, because you were going to load that bitch with veggies.

Unless you just wanted marinara sauce.

Fuck off Alex Jones. If you think the IRS is nice to anyone you are officially the stupidest person in the entire fucking world.

>s-shit he got me, I'll call him Alex Jones again

Mk, I think we're done here. c-span.org/video/?408025-1/hearing-cybersecurity-taxpayer-data Here's the senate hearing if you want to watch it some time.

>IRS gives immigrants and criminals an unfair advantage over "real Americans"

This is what republicucks tell themselves so they don't have to blame themselves for the miserable failures they've become during their shitty lives because of poor IQ and a lifetime of bad decisions.

Go sell you Breitbart Bullshit somewhere else.

"Cybersecurity and Taxpayer Data IRS Commissioner John Koskinen and officials from the Treasury Department and the Government Accountability Office testified at a hearing on preventing and responding to cyber attacks and how to better protect taxpayers' private information. Commissioner Koskinen told committee members his agency each day fends off more than 1 million malicious attempts to access the IRS main computer systems"

Oh yeah... That's solid proof alright that the Irs is in bed with muh illegals

FUCK THE FUCK OFF

>Didn't watch it

cis.org/mortensen/irs-and-congress-ignore-job-related-felonies-long-they-are-committed-illegal-aliens < details the highlights of the hearing.

Say what sandwich on what bread, then point out what shit you want on it. Pretty easy. They even have drive throughs.

Entire article at:
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/22/14-million-illegals-working-stolen-social-security/

By Stephen Dinan
The Washington Times
Thursday, June 22, 2017

1.4 million illegals working under stolen Social Security numbers: Audit

Most illegal immigrants who pay taxes have stolen someone else’s legal identity, and the IRS doesn’t do a very good job of letting those American citizens and legal immigrants know they’re being impersonated, the tax agency’s inspector general said in a new report released Thursday.

The theft creates major problems for the American citizens and legal foreign workers whose identities are stolen, and who have to deal with explaining money they never earned.

But the IRS only manages to identify half of the potentially 1.4 million people likely affected by the fraud in 2015, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration said in its report.

“Cases of employment identity theft can cause significant burden to innocent taxpayers, including the incorrect computation of taxes based on income that does not belong to them,” said J. Russell George, the inspector general.

>letting your kids watch the electric jew
>but muh 0.00x% of the budget argument
your whole lineage deserves to be exterminated.

Even if Subway is promoting toasted BLTs with ads, the employee will still ask you what kind of meat you want, whether you want lettuce and tomato, and if you want it toasted. If they're promoting a "chicken caesar sandwich" they'll ask whether you want any dressing and you have to tell them you want caesar specifically. It's like if you went to Chipotle, ordered a chicken burrito, and they asked what kind of meat you want and if you want it in a tortilla, bowl, or taco shells.

>went to subway today
>a qt blonde 25 yold ask me for my order
>any bread i don't care witch one
>30 cm sub
>"criollo" with cheddar melt
>some spicy stuff and onion + BBQ sauce
>enyoing my food until some poor little girl comes and start asking for money or food.
>end up giving her my drink and those doritos they give you with the combo
>inmediatly she steals some kid's spinners that was on a table close to mine
>i lost a little fate on humanity again , but food was delicious

this reminds me

>eating my sub
>guy in his early 20's comes up to me and asks for change so he can get a drink
>tell him they give free water
>say he "NEEDS" a monster
>tell him he doesnt need it and water is fine if hes thirsty
>he gets mad at me and calls me a cunt

>Be at uni
>There's a young guy across the street always asking for food or money.
>He's around my age at the time
>When people offer him food he asks if they can get him smash burger
>Everyone fucking ignores him
>He does it every day
>Calls people assholes all the time
>He gets a posse of a few people to hit up people for money.
>They did this the 4 years I was there.

The veggie delight is cheaper than the sub of the day you dingus

The main is reason is that they cost virtually nothing to run compared to other fast food places. Think about when you go to McDonalds how many people you see working in the kitchen and taking orders, running the drive through and shit.

Because Subway is just sandwiches and everything is already pre-made and ready to assemble, they can keep the line moving with only one or two employees in the entire building. McDonalds or Burger King by contrast will have over a dozen or even more depending on the size of the place - which is another reason Subway does well, they pay lower rent because the "assembly line" system doesn't require a large area and fewer people actually sit down and eat.

Plus they just use really shit-tier ingredients even by fast food standards, so that keeps costs low as well.

>WA LA

it's "voila" you fucking dumbshit

he probably thought you just said italian bread

start with your bread and size (6 inch or footlong, though some can read in between the lines when you say "full" many cannot), then say spicy italian or whatever, toasted or not (say this now in case your meats require heating, but if it's anything that requires heating besides steak, make sure they preheat the meat before toasting), what kind of cheese

now you do your veggies and other stuff and you're done

don't expect them to make it with what the picture has because they probably aren't even aware of what's in the picture

you say what you want and they should know what meats to put on it, like the spicy italian is pepperoni and salami, and from there you tell them the rest

you should have already lost faith in humanity when you saw the fidget spinners on the table in the first place

I could never imagine being that much of a tool, but I know they do exist. I have a coworker who will get pissed at people who request a "ham and pineapple" pizza instead of a "hawaiian" because a 2-topping large is cheaper than the "specialty" hawaiian. We also have a specialty pizza that is just mushrooms, bacon, and sausage without sauce and if someone orders that without calling it by name he gets mad that they're trying to cheat the system.

According to what I learned in business school, the problem arises from the employee being mistreated by the company, making him unwilling to give proper customer service

When I worked full-time at subway I would give the customers the absolute best deal I could, and my ways rubbed off on everyone else including the manager. We became a high volume store very quickly when people actually CAME BACK

Was the little girl a nigger?

It kind of boggles my mind that bottom-level employees would care at all about how much someone is paying, considering they have no personal investment in the property's revenue stream.
What do you care how much goes into the owner's pocket? Your pay isn't going to change, your job is easier when customers are happy and people will always be happier when they don't have to pay as much. Getting worked up over someone trying to "cheat the system" when you're a lowly wageslave seems very self-defeating to me.

That's pretty much my mentality too. But yeah, when employees aren't happy, they actually hate the customers. At our pizza shop the fucking CASHIERS get mad at me because I want them to give the customers the free garlic knots they are entitled when their order is over $25

They don't have to shape and tie the knots, they don't have to bake them, they don't have to make the order. They just have to write the ticket. And they still get mad, because they don't want to give the customer shit. Why? One because they're unhappy employees, and two because they don't think logically

>Go to subway.
>Order something.
>Get roped into every vegetable she asks about.
>It was disgusting.

I also feel kinda ripped off by the process. But that is a different matter.

You are retarded and you should feel bad.

Aha! I knew I was getting ripped off.

Because they require a relatively small initial investment, have a low overhead, and the franchising fees are much more reasonable than other brands.

I think it's basically backlash against feeling powerless and unappreciated. They can't control how they're treated at work, but they can redirect their frustration towards customers. When I worked at KFC as a kid I found myself getting frustrated sometimes because of how shitty some people could be, and so it felt like candy to say 'Sorry, we don't give out free sauce with that meal, it's fifty cents to add it on' to those types. I never felt like that towards customers who were otherwise inoffensive, but I could see someone getting exhausted and jaded by it all, because I saw it a lot with other co-workers.

And sometimes it can be based on fear, too. Some owners and managers are Nazis and actively scold or punish staff for trying to make customers happy - I once got told off for giving out sweet and sour sauce instead of supercharged sauce at a customers request, with my manager making me take it out of the bag in front of the customer.

they're all franchised. they generate nothing and subway themselves just cash in the fees

honestly, this would be sort of art

t. artist

i used to work at subway ama

>somehow wind up with subway gift card
>stop in at lunch
>line almost out the door, okay, probably a good sign
>waiting in line, girl at counter is ordering for a whole office
>waiting
>observing
>looking at bread
>bread moves?
>shouldn't of done all that LSD when I was younger
>is that an antenna moving?
>finally a roach just flies up and lands on bread
>360 moonwalk the fuck out of there

I don't know how no one else saw it, it was pretty obvious.

>Why would you ever want to have a human cashier? It's so disgusting to see a person in a service industry job like that.

Yet when you go through self checkout, you become a Walmart cashier. You should see the look on their face when they tell me self checkout is available and I tell them, "No thanks, I don't work here.".

Neither of those are even vaguely related to the claim that tax breaks are given to immigrant owned buisnesses you fucking mongoloids.

>I'd like a Spicy Italian.
"What kind of bread?"
>EVERYTHING!(in a low scowl)
>Turn 360 degrees
No dressing,cold abomination before you.
Slam $14.33 onto counter.
>"Keep the change"
Moonwalk out the door, everybody do the Dinosaur!

So you're saying, Mexicans pay taxes lazy Americans don't pay?

I actually got confused the first few times I ordered for myself.
Why the fuck do they have images of sandwiches with specific fixings and condiments if they don't come that way?
What the fuck, I'm on your side op.

Oh right it's still summer

"my alpha ruse is BEGINNING to wear thin"

holy fucking lmao what an autist

>Why the fuck do they have images of sandwiches with specific fixings and condiments if they don't come that way?

Read up on it ...
"There is no specific Recipe. If customers want that sandwich they have to inform themselves about the ingredients."

So basically they are ripping you off.

>"autist", anxiety issues
>go to subway twice recently
>first time qt talks to me
>can't tell if she is hitting on me or just making nomral conversation.
>say I want a foot long pretty clearly, repeats do you want a foo tlong
>voice seems all flirty and shit
>leave just thinking its muh autism

>second time
>not even serving me but asks if i want anything at the drinks fridge.

Im autistic asf arn't I ?
anyway subsway is pretty good

asked my friend to get me subway, asked for the chicken parma as is, thinking i would get a selection of salad like the advertisement on tv, he gets home with it and its litterally a sandwich with chicken breast no cheese or sauce, i asked him whats up, he said i asked for as is, a chicken parma . LOL

Why would you have the right to talk down to a /sipbro/. When you're eating at Subpar?

>"What kind of bread?"
>>EVERYTHING!(in a low scowl)

Holy kek!

Not really. There are specialty sandwiches posted. They just make the mistake of asking what bread and if you'd like any extra toppings. Unfortunately that makes autists and social retards curl into a ball with their mind full of billions and billions of fuck.

Nice blog fag

I love the self checkouts at Wal-Mart. For whatever reason there's rarely a line for them, at least at the walmart I go to. I don't understand why so many people would rather wait in line behind 4 or 5 people at a regular checkout when they could use a self checkout, wait behind NOONE, and be out of there in a fraction of the time. I guess it makes sense if you're above the 20 item limit, but I see plenty of people who are well under the limit who choose a long lineup over a line-free self checkout. Are people just too dumb to figure out how to use them, even though the self checkout walks you through the whole process with an automated voice and there's an employee there to help you if something goes wrong?

>PhD in Mathematics
>prove 300k+ theorems in school
>any sandwich you want

independent.co.uk/news/science/that-figures-professor-who-had-to-work-at-subway-dazzles-world-of-maths-after-solving-centuries-old-8625637.html

> At Subway. Before ordering, I hand him my two-for-one coupon and explain that I want to use it to upgrade a six-inch into a footlong.
> Tells me that he can't do that
> Im polite as can be. After all, perhaps I read the coupon wrong? "Oh, I'm sorry, did I misread the coupon? Is it expired?"
> "This coupon allows you to get 2 6inches for the price of one"
> "Right. They're both for me. They will both be exactly the same. So you may as well just make one footlong."
> "This coupon does not get you a foot long. It's a two for one."
> Utterly bewildered, I just go along with it, ordering two identical 6inches and politely informing him from the start that they will be identical.
> as if to spite me, instead of using a full sized bun, he uses the half-bun from a previous customer's 6inch order and then cuts a second bun of the same bread type in half for my other 6inch
> After finishing my first 6inch, he asks me what I want on the second. Again, I politely inform him that the second sandwich is identical. He makes my second sandwich separately instead of saving himself some effort by making one footlong
> He actually asks me what sauces I want on my second one. To be fair though, he may have simply forgot what I asked for on the first.

Next week I go back, there's someone else working there, but the same scenario plays out again.

No, it's social retardation a.k.a. autism, you autist

I had something similar happen. A couple years ago they had $2 6'' subs. So I thought I'd buck the system and get a $4 footlong by ordering a 2 cold cut combos. One w/ pickles and w/ banana peppers.

The fatty behind the counter caught on quick and while I was explaining my master plan, she said "it doesn't matter" very quick and curtly and upgraded me to a $5 footling.

I pick my battles carefully and almost went all in for that $1. Now that I think about it, it was the principle and I should have.

Like I said, "I don't work at Walmart.".

A guy could self checkout for a year and claim on a resume or application that he worked there.

... just saying.