Sweet after savory

>sweet after savory

What's your point? How is it ridiculous?

Correct

>dessert comes after dinner

Not seeing the problem here.

Hey.

Maybe someone knows.

Maybe I'll eat a steak. With some wine. At a certain point, I might feel everything tastes too intense and it actually hurts under my tongue. It goes away but if I eat something sweet after it hurts again.

Wtf.

You need to cleanse your pallet
Try eating bland

Seriously.

I get mashed potatoes some times as a shelter in my meal. White rice doesn't work at all.

I don't really like fruit juice specially citric, too strong for me. Forget soda.

Can you shut the fuck up?

Triggered?

>pallet

Why does this board attract so many fucking idiots?
I browse here, /out/ and /diy/ and nine are as bad as this dump.
You people actually don't know the first thing about cooking.

It's sadly full of Americans. They have precisely three tastes that they understand: "sweet", "salty" and "bland". The slightly more cultured might understand a fourth taste that they will describe as "spicy".

Literally every food and taste will be described in those terms. Some will even claim to be able to taste with their eyes, and say things like "That looks bland".

Anything they have not personally eaten is "weird". Anything that isn't precisely what they would do themselves is "weird". Trying things first is for fags.

I wish there was an easy fix but we haven't found it yet.

Why do non-American always create strawmen about Americans?

Because they're jealous. It drives them mad to know that each of our States has more culture than their meme countries.

In short, they are, without a doubt,
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>Anything they have not personally eaten is "weird". Anything that isn't precisely what they would do themselves is "weird". Trying things first is for fags.

That's a bit unfair, many Americans have a broader vocabulary than that. It could be "yucky" or "hipster shit" and trying things first could be for white guilt cucks, or for tryhards, or elitists.

>their element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means countries.

I hope that you don't actually believe what you're saying.

Nice spacing.
R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

oh my fucking god you asshats stop proving his point

Savory, sweet, and then bitter to remind you of the bad times.

That's how it's supposed to go.

Shit the fuck up and go and change your underwear.
Don't come back to this board until you're sufficiently enlightened to participate on an international forum, you inward looking retard.

I will agree with you the lack of inward looking on this board is evidenced by the multitude of "obsessed" threads that occur daily.

Yeah, I think it's the best comeback they have.
Pretty lame.

Kek. And what's funny, those same amerilards who post that kind of garbage are the first ones to scream about it being obsession when people call them out on it. I mean if you espouse plebian shit taste and shit food, hate food because it's from another country or popular with groups you hate (aka people not replicas of yourself) at least embrace the fact that you're a backward hick.

>ending with bitter