Popeyes Chicken is bad

>Popeyes Chicken is bad

Why 8s there a scone in the box with the chicken?

Eh it could be worse, it could be KFC

This tbph family

I only ever eat there when they have a 5 dollar meal of some shit, it's pretty pricy otherwise but pretty fuckin good

why are you trying to bait this hard

>TFW OP has no taste buds

No chicken based fast food place is worth going to

Its fine for when you don't want to fry your own. Indy's is where its at for me.

>eating scones with fried chicken
is this an American thing?

It's softer and sweeter than any scone I've had. We call them "biscuits", and we call biscuits "cookies". Because fuck you.

But that's not all. Pic related is related. That's a proper breakfast. I know that's hard to imagine coming from a world where fried pig's blood is considered food. This is how grownups eat.

Is that a scoop of ice cream or a spoonful of mashed potatoes hiding under that motor oil?

Neither. It's whipped butter.

Looks like a scone to me

'Proper breakfast' with a side order of diabetes. If your plate is mainly yellow you've got problems user.

Out of curiosity user what do you call 'cookies' that snap rather than crumble? Wafers/crackers?

In the UK we have 'cookies' now too, but they crumble/are softer and biscuits most definitely snap because they are supposed to be brittle.

In the UK scones are more like a crumbly sweet bread dough.

Does the word 'cookies' in America cover all types of baked cylindrical snacks?

meme cuisine

A girl wished for a car as a birthday present from her boyfriend. The boy agreed on it. On her birthday the boy didn't come to the birthday party and the girl got angry. The girl was so pissed off that she ended the relationship and deleted all images of her boyfriend and unfollowed him on instagram. Next week the girl got to know that the boyfriend had died on his way to the birthday party in a car crash because he tried to drive two cars the same time. The girl felt horrible. He didn't even have a single image left of him and didn't even get to see his instagram photos because the profile was private. 99 % of people are too heartless to share this story but if you belong to the 1% share this!!!

>Out of curiosity user what do you call 'cookies' that snap rather than crumble? Wafers/crackers?

Depends on the flavor. Some cookies are crispy, some cookies are softer. The texture has nothing to do with the choice of the word "Cookie".

Crackers? Those are crispy and always savory. They're usually topped with salt, and often times with herbs or spices.

Wafers? Those have a honeycomb sort of pattern on them. They're usually layered with some kind of creamy filling between the layers.

>>In the UK scones are more like a crumbly sweet bread dough.
Same as the US. Some Brits say that our "biscuits" are scones. The texture can be similar, but biscuits are never sweet whereas scones often are.

>>Does the word 'cookies' in America cover all types of baked cylindrical snacks?
Nope. Cookies are always sweet, and are usually flat and disc shaped. If the food in question is savory then it could be a biscuit or a cracker.

All cuisine is a meme by definition you fucking retard.

Do you not know Nilla wafers user? Those aren't honeycombed. No filling either. Just a crispy brittle cookie.

you know what i meant by that

I know Nillas. We had them back in preschool with banana pudding before naptime. I haven't eaten them since. Anyway, I digress. I wouldn't call them a wafer, I would call them a cookie.

Pic related is what I would call wafers.

jimmy liked and shared this

Fuck you, fuck your post, fuck this thread, fuck your face, fuck you mom and fuck you dog.
Pop eyes is the best!

there was a terrible mistake

2/6 is a pretty bad score there, Ahmed. Guess Sharia law doesn't include proper pronunciation.

Nice try, but I don't live anywhere near yurop