The Magic Bullet©

Hey there fellow coo/ck/s!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on the Magic Bullet© I just bought. I just thought it was a meme, but when I finally got one...wow what a gamechanger. Never looked back.

With its power base and 2 (!) blades, the Magic Bullet© virtually does any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less! It replaced almost all of my other, now useless cooking utensils.

Simple to operate, just load the ingredients into the short cup, the tall cup, or one of the four mugs. Twist on the cross or flat blade, place the bullet on the power base, and press down. The high-speed blender can do virtually any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less.

youtube.com/watch?v=JkZPhJ-mKXE

Go online now and order yourself your kitchen upgrade, the Magic Bullet©!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Gn8jt55LQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean, can't a normal blender do all that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Gn8jt55LQ

>I just thought it was an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.

Already got a Vitamix and Blendtec (Vitamix is the bf's) pls use hearing protection.

Bullet is weaksauce.

Is shill posting a meme now? Are people just pretending to be shills for the laughs, or are these actual shills

I loved watching the commercial as a kid

I absolutely hate mine its such a clunky mess

Good for cocktails though that's about it

Can't someone just be a product fanboy without immediately being named shill. Jeez.

I'm sure OP does it for free™

I worked the kitchen electrics department at Macy's and these things were always being returned. They're shit.

Because they broke down, or because they weren't useful?

Both. The motors would give out, people would complain about leaking, and like someone mentioned some customers just thought they were a clunky mess and were disappointed.

Used to have one of these, it was fucking useless.

I actually got pic related like 2 years ago. I didn't touch it until just a couple months ago.
I thought it was just a gimmick, especially since this is what they say on their site:
>Nutrient Extraction is the mechanism the NutriBullet uses to break down fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and other plant foods down to their most absorbable state. Unlike juicers and blenders, NutriBullet nutrient extractors break down the cell walls of fibrous plant foods, releasing important vitamins and minerals contained within. At the same time, they reduce beneficial fiber, pulp, seeds, and skins into a smooth-as-silk texture, delivering food to your body in an easily digestible, easily absorbable form. More than juicing, more than blending, and more than chewing, nutrient extraction allows you to receive the highest degree of nutrition your food has to offer.

But man, I feel so goddamned good now after using it for a couple months. I used to hate going out of my way to eat certain veggies and I was always lacking nutritionally. I was a dumb lazy fuck. But now I can just throw a bunch of shit in and bam I get me recommended servings in under 1 min. Have at least 2 a day.

Definitely worth it imo

Not sure why, but i just bought 3000 of these things. Feels ok I guess.

it's people pretending to be shills. Veeky Forums is too slow for anyone to actually waste effort advertising on

I also have one of those a relative gave me since they fell for the buy one get one free (just pay separate shipping and handling) meme.

I used it for Pesto twice and that is about it.

Did you try making an omelette, with its magic ability to both whisk the eggs and dice your ingredients.

Great info! Thank you very much for this, I'm gonna order my Magic Bullet© rightaway.

I've had this for like 3 or 4 years. Its really convenient. But I don't use it enough. Makes good smoothies though and really good with processing spices

Anybody tried the Magic Bullet To Go© yet?

It doesn't even cook well.

You might need to make a little tent out of tin foil to put over the omelet when it's cooking.

I broke one of these making a fucking milkshake. I will never buy that garbage.

Great kitchen appliance, it replaced every other, clunky, large and unwieldy appliance I had before!

Get yourself a Magic Bullet© today!

Thanks for the tip Josh, great, cheap, designer shoes, Magic Bullet©, sexy, desi, blonde, Louis Vuitton, Gucci.

Some great information on this site thanks everyone