GrillIng

What's the best way to grill? And why is it charcoal?

Doh

Wood chips laddie.

Mesquite is a must for the majority of my grilling

Found the Mexican

>charcoal
>hank_hill_disgusted.jpg

>best
Electric. It's the most environmentally friendly.

And if nature is healthy, then the animals that live in it will taste better too.

disgusting hippie

inb4 Hankposting

TASTE

that's just plain wrong

Has that grill never been cleaned?

I prefer charcoal, though propane and electric are acceptable depending on the circumstances.

you don't clean a grill

Cleaning a grill is like cleaning the steak pan before doing the pan sauce

Charcoal is truly the best way to grill. Pure hardwood charcoal like hickory makes the perfect heat and adds perfect flavor to whatever you're grilling. Getting the briquettes from Kingsford is a sham, never use them. They have gravel filler and lighter fluid to make them light easier and it muttles the food. The real trick is cooking meats directly on the coals. It Cooks super fast making an incredible sear and the little bit of soot that gets on the food combined with the juices to make a hearty sauce. Of course you can add some soaked wood chips of any flavor to add different notes to your food like maple, pecan, etc. Can't do that with gas or electric now, can we?

My apartment only allows propane or electric. I has the fancy electric one, due to being more economical than propane.
Though at a park or elsewhere, charcoal all the way.

I like all wood for some applications and lump charcoal for others.

Did some grilling earlier today

Rate?

looks bangin', senpai

Looks good. I would advise that you use a different fuel source.

Thanks

Thanks, what do you recommend?

Anybody have a recommendation for a good, cheap starter grill? I wanna have the boys over and need a grill to do so.

By the look of it im going to say you used kingsford (either blue bag or matchlight) and that creates a ton of ash and doesnt impart a great flavor to the food.

Most lump charcoal is superior. Royal oak especially the one that sources their wood from the usa is very good. They have some that originates from brazil and paraguay that isnt as good imo.

Stubbs lump is decent. Try out different brands until you find a charcoal you are happy with.

Weber kettle. Look for a cheap one on craigslist. There are always people who buy them, use them a couple of times, then move on to gas because they did not anticipate the learning curve and did not want to invest time learning the grill. Ive bought one for like $30.

Thanks mate, I'll look into it.

>he doesn't own a folded two thousand time konro

infrared gas grill master race reporting in.