Why is American vending machine culture so bloody shit?

Why is American vending machine culture so bloody shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ev93FNJy7Ws
quora.com/Why-does-Japan-have-better-vending-machines-than-America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vending machine culture? there are grocery stores every 10 miles and convenience stores every 2 miles all stocked full of the best that the world has to offer. Why would I bother with a vending machine?

>all stocked full of the best that the world has to offer
>the best the world has to offer
>the best
i don't think so, tim

Well if you have social anxiety a vending machine is useful for avoiding human contact

Here's a real comfy documentary about Japanese vending machines

youtube.com/watch?v=ev93FNJy7Ws

He thinks there's a vending machine culture

>vending machine
>culture
>american

Hi Chang, please note that it's not just americans: every white person thinks your vending machine fixation is pretty fucking autistic. Some europeans might even call it gross.

How fucking fat do you have to be to even want a 'vending machine culture'?

Did the local mart revoke your motorized scooter license?

>chang
I found the ignorant racer boy eurofag, everyone

What does fatness have to do with vending machines? They're usually placed in locations that are convenient for walking to/from somewhere else. They have nothing to do with sedentary fat culture or laziness.

>gets called racial slurs
>ehi you are being racist
intended

Chang is a Chinese name not a Japanese name

Only a fat fuck would get hungry from walking between places and no one said vending machines weren't convenient, they're convenient for fat fucks.

Walk down an aisle sometime, Fatty McWeeb

Grocery stores all have the self-checkouts now though

They're all the same sub humans.

>hungry
those are drinks, user
most of which have fewer than 100 calories, if not 0

>Glorious Nipponese Master Race is the same as filthy Chinese Pig-Dogs

Pretty sure he meant racer like street racing, which is pretty ironic if he's a jap

I hate this /pol/ leakage. Just so you know my country of birth had the largest empire in Human history, you are also speaking my language, you dirty subhuman.

Fuck off with your race-baiting, this is a food board.

Do you guys really drink kumis?

manlet detected. Prove that you are over 5'8"

Listen Giovani, you aren't Roman and we aren't speaking Roman, now make like a spaghetti and getti the fuck out.

By land area, pals

This is a food board, I'm not posting pictures of myself on a food board.

>vending machine culture
Christ m8, I know the obsessed meme but this is a whole new level

I don't like going to the grocery store personally. I don't like seeing people I know. I like going really early in the morning, but the produce doesn't get stocked till around 9 which sucks. Just have to deal with it.

well said. I commonly diss Negroes and spice on other forums, but it simply does not belong on a food board

Mods please crack down

Spics*

My phone changed it to spice THREE times

Some of my best friends are spiced.

This is why Asian is the most successful demographic in the West, since Westerners can't even see beyond 6 feet in front of their eye.

Vending machine single-handedly remove the majority of low wage jobs, cut the price of merchandises, save time and prepare people for a fully automated service industry.

Why is the population density so high in Asia?

But don't people need jobs to live?

But it's not, generally. It's just super high in the parts that matter. Kind of like the West. Nobody gives a shit what happens in Xinjiang any more than they give a shit what happens in Kansas.

No. One day in the future, we will all live on NEET bucks.

because their minimum wage is exceedingly low, so stores can operate without having to have vending machines everywhere

Can't really argue with that though. Asians really are shaping up to be the model westerner. Not bogged down by ridiculous leftist nonsense, strong family values and a willingness to work their ass off.

>vending machine culture
>culture

Anyways I think it's because America is very "spread out" compared to other countries; aside from like one or two really dense cities, nobody really walks to get around, pretty much everyone drives or rides a bicycle. It doesn't really make sense to drive to a vending machine or even a cluster of vending machines instead of driving to a full store with a better selection, so vending in America never evolved beyond soda machines in malls and offices.

>Japan has large "vending machine culture"
>Has second highest life expectancy

>America has almost no "vending machine culture"
>33% obesity rate

>vending machine culture

what the FUCK are you talking about, DUDE??

This. If I didn't have a car I couldn't leave my house, i can't imagine life without a car

>BEGIN Japanology
My nigga, their episodes are always comfy

I went through all of them I'm pretty sure. I love Peter Barakan, even though he can be awkward as fuck sometimes, just like me. he's like a little gnome

i just started watching these the past couple months.
They are so mundane but I cant stop watching them.

I feel like they let peter say whatever he wants and I love that.

i just go into a store and buy

Found this thing that explains why Japan has a lot more vending machines than most other countries: quora.com/Why-does-Japan-have-better-vending-machines-than-America

Basically they have the right combination of factors to make setting up vending machines for everything everywhere highly profitable.

Don't know. But I'm American and I'd rather go to a store. Vending machines are rather depressing to use imo

That's pretty fucking cool.

>put shoes on today
>got diagnosed with cancer
shoes cause cancer confirmed

I wish we had nifty vending machines too. If I ever visit Japan I know I'm going to be obsessed with the goddamn vending machines.

Mostly cause coke and pepsi own every vending machine.

>vending machine culture

Do third worlders really do this?