Why is America the great country in the world...

Why is America the great country in the world? Because we're the only country to get an official Mtn Dew™ flavor in the world! Fuck all you libshits and muslimnigger shitskins. Say it with me! DEW-S-A, DEW-S-A, DEW-S-A

Show your pride for the greatest country in the world this 4th of July with an ice-cold Mtn-Dew™ DEW-S-A™ from your local grocery retailer!

DEW-S-A DEW-S-A DEW-S-A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fZZqDJXOVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why is America the great country in the world?
Spoiler alert: It's fucking not, and mostly because of cucks like you.

DEWSA VULT

Racist much?

Found the 2 commie shitskin libtards here. If you don't like DEW-S-A you can get the fuck out of my country niggers

That cartoon sums up most boards, but especially Veeky Forums. /diy/ and /out/ are the only ones that thankfully seem somewhat immune. Probably because /pol/tards wouldn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold and never leave their basement except to grab a burger and fries at mcdicks.

dew sa is shit

DEW THE WALL

Shut the fuck up tar baby. DEW-S-A! DEW-S-A!

The first time I saw DEW-S-A it was in some image or another, maybe here I don't remember, and I was convinced it was just a joke product, so I was surprised as hell when I actually saw it at the store.
Shit's tasty though. Not as good as Code Red by itself, but better than Voltage and Whiteout imo

DEW-S-A

DEW-S-A

DEW-S-A

DEW-S-A

DEW-S-A

USA

DEW-S-A

USA

DEW-S-A

USA

DEW-S-A

USA

Sorry, but Dew-S-A is fucking disgusting. It's a mishmash of flavors that don't really meld and just leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

However, it's the perfect metaphor for the current state of this country.

GOD BLESS THE DEW-NITED STATES OF AMERICA.

God bless the Dewmacratic Dew-nited states of America.

Veeky Forums used to be consistently ranked as one of the best boards. What happened

ahahaaha, you really think this is all /pol/s fault? Reddit has been invading forever, I dunno how we get the blame for the downward spiral

>t. a /pol/ack that's a chef

>there are people who are not american

If you're not American, we see you as third world Africans.

Feels good to be superior.

Idk. Wierd, because anyone really into food and cooking looks internationally for inspiration. I guess that's why it was an easy target for /pol/tards and sturmfags when they get drained from their circlejerk on their containment board. Thankfully, they haven't invaded those other 2 boards I frequent that still have value.

Smells like a poor mixture of Dew shills and /pol/ in here.

isnt dewsa not actually a flavor? when i looked at a 12 pack it said it contained 4 of each of code red, voltage and white out

Because redditors first experience is generally /b/ or /pol/ and think the whole site is that way. Some of you fucks also take your board much to seriously.

It's a mix of the three flavors.

It tastes like one if those Rocket Pops frozen snacks... they are red white and blue too. -- Dew-S-A

I mean I go on /pol/ and I make really good deserts.
The Veeky Forums /pol/ is shit tho

DEW-SA
DEW-SA
DEW-SA

14/88

Europeans are not allowed in this thread. The same goes for brown people from other nations.
youtube.com/watch?v=6fZZqDJXOVg

Guess what they call Cool Ranch Doritos in yurop?

never realized they named a chip flavor after me

Nice

>not americool
>one job Doritos
>it was probably outsourced
>but one damn job

Nah.

Whatever bro. I seen it with my own eyes

Must be continental Europe.
Never seen them in the uk.

The UK is no longer part of Europe, get over it.

/diy/ isnt immune to shit posting though, endless wrong board jokes and only request threads make it a low tier board now days. sadly /po/ gets the worst of it because of /pol/. interestingly the nazis (proper nazis) on /po/ are actually somewhat alright because they just care about papercraft

Maybe because it's a freaking murican drink you dumbass