Favorite simple recipe?

I'm realizing I'm eating a lot of canned tuna over rice lately. I use the italian yellowfin preserved in olive oil, but it got me thinking. Does anyone have a favorite recipe using four or less ingredients? Please share, I'd love to try them!

Sometimes all you can do is deeply enjoy a slice of toasted bread with a little melted peanut butter on it. Sometimes with sliced banana.

>rice peas tuna soy sauce
>ham cheese tomato sandwhich
>sardines tomatoe sauce/paste toast
>chicken avocado cheese sandwhich

ngl chicken avocado cheese sangy sounds really delicious. Any suggestions on the type of cheese/bread? Toasted, buttered, or pan grilled/fried?

I like to chop up potatoes and just throw in the oven with a bit of oil and garlic salt.

>tortilla
>avocado
>saurkraut

basmati rice, black beans, corn and grilled chicken thighs. Could eat it everyday with some good salsa verde.

you can do a lot with a piece of meat if you just cook it right and season with salt and black pepper.

chicken can either be dry and tough, or watery and tasteless, or when cooked well, nice bit of browning on the outside it can have lovely savoury taste and be moist and tender.

i'd say chicken + broccoli is a good 2 ingredient meal if you can cook them well. (not counting salt/pepper/small amount of oil)

oh no user don't do that :( that sounds pretty scary.

did this first with the shirmp and was sorta weird but grew on me and now I just made some with tuna and liked it as well

>Whole chicken
>cut into two sides
>soak in salt water
>remove
>place in roasting pan
>brush with olive oil and seasoned salt
>roast in oven until done, brushing again occasionally

This sounds like absolute heaven, a good brined roasted chicken. What temperature should I make the oven?

Pan seared chicken breast
Honey
Dijon mustard
Vegetal of choice
Mix Dijon mustard and honey (2:1)
Dip chicken in honey nustard

I did mine with full fat yogurt though

Like fries you cunt

1/ PB2 powder
2/ Protein powder
3/ Flaxseed meal
4/ Almond milk

Mix together using 1:1:0.25 ratio, then add almond milk until desired consistency is achieved.

Try it. I put a little cracked pepper on too. Avocado with pickled anything is great.

1. Combine:
One packet ramen noodles, prepared per directions
One can water-packed tuna, drained (give the juice to the cat)
One shot soy sauce (yes, shot... I was in a frat, so "Tablespoon" was not gonna happen.
One shot vinegar (any type)

2. Add any spices you want (sriracha, garlic/onion powder, parsley flakes, nanami togarashi [man, I wish I'd known about this back then], etc. whatever you like) to the ramen.

3. Profit

Got me through college back in the day.

Tuna
Olive oil
Lemon juice
Crushed garlic
Experiment with the proportions, it's really easy to do

Really good with Sam's Bakery pita bread, rip off a piece and scoop it

>rotel tomatoes w/ chilis
>velveeta
>ground beef
>tortilla chips