Why is it so popular?

Why is it so popular?

It's great if you eat it fresh, with a lot of hot sauce. Absolute shit if you wait even 10 minutes.

illuminati

Nobody wants to go to the bad part of town to get good tacqueria tacos

Literally kill yourself

They mastered the quick and easy taco

How about figuratively?

if you live in the first world there is no "bad part of town" you insufferable pussy

why do these faggots act like every "minority" neighborhood is a wartorn hellscape

No, literally. You just described Taco Bell as "great." It is a mistake for you to be alive.

>2017
>not already living in the bad part of town

Because they aren't even allowed
to jog fast without a helmet and signed letter from mommy

To be double's advocate, there are some neighborhoods where I wouldn't go in unarmed. There's no place in the world without murder, and the United States has a crime problem among its urban (usually black) areas.

Doesn't help that the cops put in an official no-pursuit policy. It's made rolling drug houses and carjackings skyrocket and spread to the outside (white) communities.

I used to love their Nacho Supreme. Went to try it again recently and it was fucking nasty, just loads of sodium. I also hate that kind of melted cheese if it's not on pizza. Also fuck ground beef. And fuck nachos too.

It can be great. It just depends how hungry, drunk, or high you are.

Mehhhhehhhahhh. I've been able to push 2 hours.

>smoke enough DUDE to kill an elephant
>munch down a gordita crunch, chicken chalupa, and chicken chips in 3 minutes

I am 30% of their profit.

the same is true of jacking off into your own mouth

I just moved to the Southwest from the Mid Atlantic. You don't know what a "bad part of town" really is.

People like to put cheese on things and their cheese things are cheap and fast.

It used to be cheap, now they just coast on brand recognition and meme foods that normies fall for.

omfg, shut the fuck up

i don't visit Veeky Forums often, is this some kind of meme, if not then you people are embarrassing

Remove any veggies and you can reheat it in a toaster oven.

It's fast, cheap, and open till 2am...aka, why is Wendy's so popular?

Stoners.

Chili

Not many or really any fast food places have chili.

Lol ok, you go ahead and walk down a few select streets of my choice in Port Arthur, TX no weappn, no phone, by yourself and say that again.

Shoot, you really got me there user. Let me go rethink my moral standards.

Heh. All I need is my EDC tactical drop point. My foes will not know my kindness and mercy.

Is what some kind of meme? That the parts of towns with heavy minority presence have more crime? That there are parts of towns that have more crime at all? That's just information from government censuses and studies.

If you do not favor the explanation being that minorities are somehow more violent than white people, there are other configurations of this information. Off the top of my head: Oppression was legalized until a couple of generations ago- that is, there are grandparents alive who remember what it was like to literally be a second class citizen. This means that the means and methods available to, say, a black person are going to be lesser than those for a white person. That might push minorities to go towards crime, because they have less options.

Do you have statistics or some kind of source to back up your own claim? Does your "opponent"?

If neither of you are going to bring any proof to the table, you're just anonymously posturing at each other like a couple of idiot gorillas.

Also, again, it's considered something of a necessity to have a hypothesis that lines up with the information you have available to you, and not the catchphrases that other people and your society tell you- and I say this as someone who is fairly certain there is little to no difference between a newborn of one colour and one of another. Do your damned research. It makes your position look less foolish, and helps us all.

>cheesy gordita crunch

It is very cheap. You can get a fuckton of food for a few dollars. And it's not all that worse than any other fast food, so they win over the price sensitive customers.

I love going to taco bell after a fat bleezy, or better yet smoke one while in the drive thru, I let the dude at the window take a couple hit till he was strait cheifing that bitch and I demanded a dollar for smoking so much of my blunt so he gave me free nachos cheese and a upgraded drank.

Lifes good with the bell
>Live Mas nigga

Why would you let a greasy wageslave put their hands and lips on what you put your hands and lips on. Are you some kind of bug chasing faggot?

He was white and seemed cool so I let him hit it brah, I was just being neighborly. You clearly dont live mas brahtha

Please keep your hiv to yourself if you may, my upstanding african american gentleman

fucking californians I swear

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

They were most people's (and most cities') introduction to Mexican food. The fact that Mr. Bell blazed a trail to the wider acceptance of "ethnic" food is why we have access to so much authentic food today.

I bet you've got a lot of experience with that

>bleezy

kill yourself, you wannabe nigger

port Arthur is for bitch niggas. I spit on pimp Cs grave. fuck PA

you can get a passable food item with a meals-worth of calories for $1, on the go

>Buy a twelve pack of meat and cheese only hard tacos
>Wait 2 hours for the grease to soften the outside
>Eat all 12

Even better than the taste is the effect it has on your whole body. First, your back feels like it has goosebumps but there are none. You sit/lay down and the bags under your eyes go numb and your eyeballs go a little slack. You begin yawning with drool dripping off your engorged tongue. Finally you enter a brief (30 minute) state of waking dreams. You feel yourself slip into a world of makeshift finely-ground meat. You want to wade into the beefy quicksand but it never lasts long enough to achieve that final rest. It's so comfortable, so nourishing, so inviting... But your humanity always kicks in and stops you from becoming the taco.

its the only fast food I know of that's consistently good and still cheap.

but I want to become the taco, user

how can i achieve this?

You already are...

Look inside yourself.

Cheaper than a cheap whore

They invented the fucking crunchwrap supreme dude. What else do you need?

This user speaks the truth. I lived in Groves for a while, which while shitty was like a fucking bastion of civilization compared to most of Port Arthur. Was more threatening there than the year I lived in Oakland, or the two years in Baton Rouge.

The crunchwrap supreme is actually a traditional dish of the Oaxaca region.

I live near Flint, Michigan. Trust me, there is a "bad side of town".

All the Wendy's around me close by 10 PM and the Taco Bells by midnight. Only Jack in the Box and McDonald's are open 24 hours. It sucks.

Crunchwraps have literally nothing on the Cheesy Gordita Crunch, the world's best fast food item

cheesy gordita crunch with steak is GOAT

Authentic Mexican food at authentic Mexican prices

I don't go there more than 1-2 times a month, but if I stick to fresco tacos it isn't the worst thing in the world for me and it's cheap.

The only reason I keep going back

Get the Fiery Doritos shell in it, it will change your life.

Because it's cheap and tasty for when you hate yourself?

For me its the mcchicken

they have a dank dollar menu and are cheap enough that they get lots of traffic from teens and young adults

Why does this board like to turn everything into pseudopolitics?

weed

Great deal depending on what you get, and a few Diablo sauce packs and it's pretty fucking good

>He's never made the wrong turn at night and found himself going "nope" and making a three point turn when the road suddenly loses 90% of the lighting and all you see are blacks and blacks on bikes.

Because there are a lot of fat fucks who will happily shove any available garbage down their gullet if someone covers it in cheese.

Cheap filling food. Open when everything else it closed, and you know you're not getting dressed enough to sit down at a diner. Mascot was awesome. Yo Quiero Taco Bell!

If I recall they were the first franchise to have a mobile phone ordering app, right?

Good post but unfitting for this site.

Inhate all the germaphobes here.

Niggers just nig, now you say it.

he said first world

TB is unironically delicious.

it used to be stupid cheap. Not sure why its still around sense they jacked up the prices.

this I guess

>if you live in the first world there is no "bad part of town" you insufferable pussy

You should spend some time outside of your parents basement.

>Doesn't help that the cops put in an official no-pursuit policy. It's made rolling drug houses and carjackings skyrocket and spread to the outside (white) communities.
its really sad that things got to this point. Cops wont go into black neighborhoods anymore because if they end up having to defend themselves they will be labeled racist. There was a cop that was beaten half to death by a black guy because he didn't want to shoot him in self defense because black feels matter.

2 double decker tacos and a bean and cheese burrito with a side of nacho cheese. Good times.

Taco Bell is very different now than it was when I was growing up. Now, it's one step above dog food. I remember when the taco supreme was was twice the size they are now, and the burrito supreme was fucking huge, and good. You'd get one burrito supreme and that would be enough for a whole meal, and it wasn't some weird meat paste as the filling.

I microwaved a day old chicken quesarito and it was still gucci

Why? Just put it in the microwave

>t. ignoramus that lives in cozy white suburbs

Oishii

nigga a burrito supreme is 450 calories you are a lardass if that does not fill you up