LUNCH GENERAL

This is today's lunch thread! Post your lunches.

In advance, I'm sorry that some people will ultimately be triggered by the dolphin safe, tuna nicoise served open face on organic, home made, whole grain, whole wheat sourdough. It's not my fault that they are like small children and can't handle looking at what other people like to eat. I hope you can find peace enough in your life to enjoy the human experience.

Post your lunches. Namaste!

Sauteed monkfish with asparagus and wild rice. It's good.

Pics or it didn't happen.

"Dolphin safe" is really quite a useless label. About 95% of the fisheries under it have very little actual regulation of dolphin mortality. All of them also have huge issues with other by-catch such as sharks, turtles and ocean sunfish.

Buying MSC-certified tuna is a far better way of limiting by-catch and unsustainable fishing methods.

I caught this tuna myself on Friday with a line. Fuck off.

Home canned smoked salmon with onion, hardboiled egg, dijon and a bit of sour cream served with homemade sesame lavash.

Why the fuck did you call it dolphin safe then?
And where is it hiding on the pictures?

>please explain dolphin safe fishing methods to me and rape my face because I'm a huge faggot

Made an omelette with a bit of mozz. Salad with romaine, arugula and cherry tomatoes and a olive oil and balsamic dressing.

Nice. Plating could be a little cleaner, but fully 9/10.

Lunch and dinner

Thanks. I only noticed the leaking juices and general dirtiness after the picture lol.

>open-faced """sandwich"""

Standard weekend lunch for me, omelette and salad.

So many salads. I am becoming more and more proud of /ck. The most patrician board.

How do you survive summer if you just eat hot meals

It goes with fucking everything. Dinner a few nights ago.

Lolwut?

Why wouldn't people be making salads? They are a good meal for a hot day, and it is Summer. That is what he means.

I was serious about being proud of /ck. I did not mean the salad comment sarcastically. In a sea of McChicken posts, the number of salads in this thread is truly a refreshing beacon of hope.

How the fuck do you get your eggs so perfect you stupid nerd

im going to buy mcdonalds to spite you. and myself.... :(

Loaded fries and beer.

Trying to shake this terrible hangover.

Poach them, of course! Buy 3 dozen eggs, and practice. It'll cost you 5 or 6 bucks to nail it. Watch a bunch of you tube videos. Try different things and figure out what changes make differences. Use vinegar. Lift the egg out and poke it to feel doneness. Its all about technique and careful observation.

You're playing a dangerous game that may not end well for you. Spite is an ugly thing.

>open-mouthed "succ of dicc"

Tell us more about what this is

What, no vega black beans today?!?

breakfast

Let's see if I can recall it. I eyeballed my measurements.

Sauce:

Garlic
Mayo
Dijon Mustard
Honey

Salad:

Romaine
Red Onion
Avocado
Corn
Fresh chopped bacon
Craisins
Chopped pecans
Grape tomato (I prefer cherry tomatoes by far)
Cap of apple cider vinegar
Feta cheese

The chicken is marinated in that honey mustard sauce with added lemon pepper, seasoned salt, and rosemary.

Shit's bangin.

i still see no tuna, tuna isn't white you know.

still no tuna in there.

>please explain dolphin safe fishing methods
It looks like OP used the safest method of all: not using any tuna

Yeah, I caught a big one the other day but sharks ate it all before I could get back home.
Baseball!

When I first asked about the tuna, I thought you would throw another tantrum and post a picture proving how fresh and perfectly seared it was.
I didn't expect your "dolphin safe tuna nicoise" to literally contain no tuna.

There's plenty of tuna flaked into the salad as a flavoring element. Tuna Nicoise isn't supposed to have a huge tuna steak or some shit. You carnists wouldn't know how to properly use tuna to flavor a dish anyway, always expecting a portion of the plate to look like a graveyard. There is plenty of tuna visible in every pic posted.

Shrimp looks overcooked. Juice looks pastuerized, maybe even from concentrate. Are you really eating those nuts with that, doesn't look like it would mix well. Too many pills. Meat has nice colour to it.

Do you ever eat your food or just take a dozen pics and wait for either compliments or shitposting?

Why are you buying your eggs precooked from McDonalds instead of just cooking your own?

I've had tuna nicoise at least a hundred times in France and Belgium and I've never seen one with less tuna in it. I've also only seen one without olives twice. Your tuna may also be the palest I've ever seen, if it's actually tuna flakes and not slices of tomato.

I wait for proper shitposting, then I savor one more bite. Thanks for the bite. XD

are you sure that's tuna and not cold smoked trout or salmon?

>I don't know what American tuna nicoise is
>I can't identify slices of potato

I feel really awful for people like you. Here is some leftover salad I had as a snack. Have fun zooming in, I know you can't get enough of this.

kek

No, I haven't heard of American tuna nicoise. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you guys managed to ruin another classic.
The potato was easy to identify. The tuna was not, until this picture. It looks canned.

2 x Bernerwürstel, 1 x Käsekrainer

Sautéed chicken gizzards in the korean style

1/3

This is a fucking feast

gf made a Greek hash (it was pretty great) but I made the centerpiece, a simple fruit tart with an almond flour crust.

Spices on deck

Well fucking done, user!

Eating hash and not smoking it?

Ain't gonna take a plating pic just eat it

why are there this many photos? Kill yourself OP.

is that fucking margaraine

>GENERAL

What are those pills you're taking? Supplements?

Is that an australian specialty?

>let me make a good thread but be a massive fuckwad about it

Nice work OP you faggot

>came in the thread on the OP mention of tuna
>clearly no tuna in his dish
>just egg, salad on a piece of bacon on a slice of toast

Serves me right for getting my hopes up.

To be fair, he did shred a bit of canned tuna into this portion
... and then ate it out of a "I can't believe its not butter" container

>"I can't believe its not butter" container

Is there anything more comfy than that tho??? It's the perfect size and shape for a snack... Or two scoops of ice cream.

Are we really going to enable this tiresome dickhead to post regular threads by participating this much?
Goddamn ck please don't let me see a 3rd one of these shit tier bait threads get past 20 replies.

It's just lunch, friend. On an image sharing website... This sort of thing really shouldn't upset anyone.

Have you had your D3 vitamin levels checked in your blood work or do you not have preventive medicine where you live?

>tuna that i caught
clearly no tuna in sight, keep dreaming op.

Grit Cakes ala Pollo Noel

XD

Sauteed bell pepper, bacon, and tomato sandwiches.

I imagine they tasted pretty good, but my sense of taste is gone.

I could individually taste the bell pepper and the tomato, but the bacon tasted like nothing. When I ate the whole sandwich together, there was actually no taste.

What the hell is wrong with me, co/ck/s?