"wanna split the bill?"

>"wanna split the bill?"
>my vagina when

I will bite guy pays for everything lets just be friends fuck you lady you are not going to just use me for free food get to sucking.

This is true. Don't think girls don't expect you to pay.

and as a whore your vagina is just as barren and infertile

i guess feminism was a mistake then

I don't eat with women I'm interested in fucking.

I eat with women I want to continue fucking.

>MAHHHH VAGYNAAAAA

Fuck off Amy Schumer

oh god looking at this, at this small window into dating, I'm suddenly very glad to be a wizard
>it’s about signaling whether you’re interested. A man who refuses to pay, or even offer, as one of her dates did, is making a statement with his wallet. Conversely, for her, if she pays, that’s her way of saying she’s not interested. “Usually if I pay for dinner, especially if it’s the very first dinner out with a potentially romantic partner, it’s because I want to leave as soon as possible,” wrote Andrews. “Not that I can’t leave if someone else pays, but if I’m paying then I’m the one flagging down the waiter and twisting around in my seat for my coat. Bad sign. But when someone else is paying then I’m surrendering my time in a way that says, ‘What’s next.’”

what if the girl wants to pay her way because it's fair? is there then confusion as to what really took place? this shit is messed up

I went on a date and wanted to go Dutch and my date would not let that happen to the point of yelling at me to let him pay. It was terrifying.

Women want different things so articles like this are shit.

3D women are parasites.

Honestly, usually I don't mind.

I don't even offer. If I put my credit card down and they offer their card too, then we'll go dutch. I'm a bit more suspicious if they don't even offer to go dutch, but I'll still do it. I'll likely not go on a date with them again.

Well, if you're inviting, then you should be paying, desu.

>eating out and probably eating fast food
>not cooking and showing your true skills

It's more complex than that. You need to treat the situation like a puzzle. Learn about the girl, study what she does and how she acts, try to make basic assumptions about her character and behavior and then see if those assumptions are true. If your date wants to pay, let her. If she's aggressive and in a hurry, she's not into you. If she's insistant and sort of shy, she's a people pleaser but is sort of awkward about it. If she lets you pay, she's traditional and either into you or into using you. Either way, you're good for now. It's fun, it's basically just one big puzzle game.

Don't be a fucking weirdo though. You learn about people through conversation, not by staring at them or spying on them with binoculars.

This.

If you invited someone to it, you definitely should offer to pay.

Imagine being female and being expected to give sex because they paid for your tiny ass meal.

>Conversely, for her, if she pays, that’s her way of saying she’s not interested
America is a strange and awful place, full of tipping and prostitution.

I would choose my meals carefully yet still eat a lot of free meals and have a lot of sex.

Imagine being female and thinking the hole in between your legs is even worth a tiny meal.

Checked and I agree. Good luck trying to get them to cook anything other than prepacked crap.

If you're cooking a meal at home is it reasonable to demand your date pay for the ingredients?

No.

Does your mom force you to backpay for all the meals she cooked for you as a kid?

I lost it Veeky Forums. I can't believe how pathetically you all replied to such obvious bait.

All these replies make me so glad I'm gay.

>enjoy meal
>always split bill
>no one expects to get fucked
>usually get laid anyway

Non-sex doesn't make you a wizard as popularly believed. You can't ejaculate at all. This includes masturbation and even nocturnal emission. You lose your powers the moment that semen leaves your body.

>not offering free food to anyone who comes over

Not the ones from before I was 18 but, yes, I do pay a rent to her which includes a food supplement (I can notify her in writing at least 10 days before any specific meal that I will not be present at and the amount will be credited back to me to be used against future rent charges).

>this kills the prostate

>You lose your powers the moment that semen leaves your body.

Can you regain them by forcing it back in?

It surprises me how many shitty hosts there are.

>friend invites you over to hang out
>they don't offer you food or anything to even drink, much less water

what the fuck

The bottom is always the bitchy woman in the relationship anyway.

Sometimes I wonder if people know this thread has been posted a thousand times before with the exact same pic and just don't care, or if they actually really are so new they fall for this kind of low effort bait. I make my boyfriend pay every time, I keep that little beta fuckboi on a budget if he wants any of my lady parts

Can he even afford to feed you?
You can't just assume you're entitled to free food unless he mentioned there would be food

The food I don't mind so much.

But it bugs me when hosts don't even offer water

You're a terrible piece of trash. Even a total stranger in my home is at least getting a sandwich spread offered to them.

Did you ask for water?

Stop being such an asshole.