/sip/

Where's my /sip/bro's at?
U.K. sips reporting in.
#sipboys4life
#globalsipsmassive

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cellucor-Original-Explosive-Pre-Workout-Supplement/dp/B00U464HYK/
amazon.com/Intense-Pre-Workout-Servings-Ridiculous-Massive/dp/B017V0RZJ0/
slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?src=SearchBarV2&q=pre workout&searcharea=deals&searchin=first
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top tier coming trough

literally this

Fuck this poisonous garbage.

No user, fuck your poisonous attitude.

I know right? who started this fucking garbage?

This thread is a battlefield OP, good luck in here

I don't eat this meme. Where does /sip/ come from.

You don't eat it you drink it.

tell us how it's poisonous? before you do, lets debunk the inevitable responses:

>muh artificial sweetener is poison
scientific research gave rats 50g of sweetener per day because that's how much real sugar is used. artificial sweetener is exponentially sweeter than real sugar and sips have less than 1g of artificial sweetener. no study has been published on the effects of >10g per day, because nothing bad happens
>muh chemicals
sips are literally water, caffeine, taurine (vitamin supplement), tea extract, dissolved b vitamins, and 2 forms of sweetener

It's strongly associated with douchebags and retards

>muh! muh!

filed under retard

sips shall endure.

So you've got literally nothing. Just keep quiet next time.

>drinking the caffeinated liquid jew
>not drinking the discounted caffeinated powdered jew for .50 cents a serving if that
There's workout supplements that do everything these prebottled energy/protein/vitamin drinks do, at a fraction of the price.
Monster still tastes like pineapple ass and costs ~3 dollars. I don't know if you're a fanboy or a shill, but you're defending a meme energy drink pretty aggressively.

>how dare you like what I don't like!
It's okay user.

this thread is so fucking good i love it

Link for supplements?

>3 dollars for a monster

No wonder you're so salty, i pay 1.26€ for a can

Maybe it's because I live in California.
amazon.com/Cellucor-Original-Explosive-Pre-Workout-Supplement/dp/B00U464HYK/ - 150mg of caffeine, 60 scoops, 39.89 USD (~66 cents US per serving)
amazon.com/Intense-Pre-Workout-Servings-Ridiculous-Massive/dp/B017V0RZJ0/ - 400mg of caffeine, 30 servings, 25.67 USD (~86 cents US per serving)

Also, those are just Amazon listings. Ebay offers many different brands of pre-workout for cheap, because they're the same mixes as the more popular PWOs, but they're not as big of a brand. Slickdeals also helps find coupons and other discounts: slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?src=SearchBarV2&q=pre workout&searcharea=deals&searchin=first

If you like Monster, good for you. But I think pre-workout is a better option if you want energy with open options for flavours, energy payloads, and price points.

why are you aggressively campaigning against a soft drink people enjoy?

do you think people on a food and cooking board are looking for the cheapest form of energy? they just taste good.

Has this been discontinued or not?
Shit makes no sense to discontinue the best one.

Ive only heard about it from other threads

Sad times are ahead of us my dudes

Well, someone asked me for a link to the supplements. So I gave some links to supplements, to back up what I said. I'm not campaigning against it, I'm just giving my opinion on it. If anyone's being aggressive, it's you. Like I said, if you prefer monster, fine. I'm just giving my opinion.

I don't get it either. It's been around Veeky Forums for about 6 months now. I think it's one of the memes predated on the idea that it's not funny

Either that or it's just really poor quality shilling

>fat co-worker gets the full-sugar flat-ass punch flavored shit
>have to be seen with him in public while i /sip/ on my ultra sunrise

still get them in the SE of england

the Punch one is the best though

>linking 2 meme preworkouts
Good job

>the punch one

My teeth ache just thinking about that one, how can a human being even finish one of those cans? A nest of ants could live for centuries with the amount of sugar in that

This guy gets it.

Yes. Can confirm. It's still in some stores that sell in low volume. Pic related.

>6 months
Going on 10 months bro