Rate my breakfast

rate my breakfast

>shrimp
>for breakfast

Strange, but alluring. Looks like you're sensibly using up leftovers and fresh produce. Smart, if unorthodox.

Is this just all your leftovers reheated served with some eggs?

What is that thing in the middle? Looks like melted cheddar on something. Or is it yolk

Nah only the steak and salad are leftovers.

The shrimp are actually fresh from the store they come in a container coated in herb/garlic oil which are surprisingly good for breakfast. The yellow thing is a breakfast sausage covered in cheese

>covered in cheese
D I S G U S T I N G

Weird.

I made bacon, hash browns, eggs and toast. Tasty.

what are those pills for senpai?

4/10

I'm not bothered by the odd assortment of ingredients, but it all looks poorly to very poorly prepared.

they are just standard supplement pills (multi vit, b complex, fish oil, vit d, magnesium) ultimately supposed to make me healthier but I dont really notice much T B H (except the magnesium which i can feel noticeably calm/relax me a bit)

Looks nice, would make a change, would eat.

Whats with all the tablets though user,

are you dying?

Unseasoned, overcompensating and trying to be healthy and failing/10

You seem to get a varied diet already, if you get enough sun and eat plenty of salmon and the rest of fatty fish you don't need fish oil/vit d that much. Also unless I miss something B vitamins is plenty common in anything meat and eggs, unless you are a retard vegan you don't need that much from sups.
I would add selenium/brasil nuts and perhaps zinc for dat sleep.

I don't think that orange juice fits in with your keto diet

Here we go again.

On todays episode of: user eats a calorically overloaded hot meme breakfast because the television told him that's what men do...

Read Kellogg. 400 calories of cold grains is the only appropriate way to break your fast.

not bad except it all looks like leftovers from a diner except for the eggs which i think you did well at cooking

>400 calories of cold grains is the only appropriate way to break your fast.

Muesli master race

Looks tasty and fairly balanced, OP. I'd skip the sausage and cheese, though. The other proteins are enough imo. But other than that, good on ya.

WAY too much stuff.

might be good for lunch though

Whenever I see a thread asking to rate their breakfast I make sure to check the image and guarantee its not an English breakfast because of 1 simple reason: BEANS DO NOT GO ON TOAST. BEANS ARE NOT A FUCKING BREAKFAST FOOD

>stop liking what I don't like