Deep fryer general

Deep fryer general

Just bought this beauty for chicken wings. What else should I put in there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aR33LrCEP58?t=351
twitter.com/AnonBabble

French fries. Fry twice, once at about 320 for three minutes and once at 370 for about four minutes. Really tasty.

I want to try making doughnuts one of these days when I have a fresh batch of oil in the fryer.

This.

Large bags of potatoes or lots of corn tortillas are cheap and sprinkle with some kosher salt, them you will have some pretty good chips (crisps if you're a UK fag)

How do you handle cleaning? Do you take the oil out after every use and strain it?

beer

>8×8 sheet of alumin(i)um foil
>dust libetally w/ cracked pepper
>3-4 slices of bacon
>1 chicken breast pounded thin
>season well w/ kosher or sea salt
>layer of fresh herbs
>aparagus
>cheese

Roll the foil and crimp the ends
Deep fry(fully submerged) for about 8 minutes
Finish in 400 oven for 12-15 minutes
Unwrap and slice on bias
Serve with a nice sauce of your choosing

More time? Stuff with a simple duxelle

The sauce and filling can be whatever works for you
The point is to have bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with something tasty

Make some hushpuppies.

all the starters and pub food.
you can now cook eat and drink alone

I have that same fryer. Wontons usually turn out pretty nice and you can make whatever filling you're into. Also double fry potatoes pretty smoothly in it.

That sounds dank but why deep fry if you're wrapping in foil?

Wait until it stinks your whole kitchen our then throw it in the garbage and buy a new one

They are cunts to clean

um... deep frying aluminum foil?

are you meme'ing? you might as well just put it in the oven

this is retarded, unless this is some super secret cooking technique ive never heard of.

Your dignity.

i take my consternation back, this actually might be legit.

Its legit. The foil keeps the roll tight and holds the cracked pepper against the bacon. The deed fryer cooks the outside quickly and evenly.

To do this in an oven will take forever and not yield the same results.

make a funnel cake at home

Keep it on the porch with the grill. Thats what white people do...and dont use it every day

Ah ok, thanks for that Steve

A Big mac. youtu.be/aR33LrCEP58?t=351

Fried pickle slices, jalapeno slices, canned clam strips.

Definitely mozzarella sticks.

Also this.

French fried potaters. Mmmmhmm.

Also frying meatballs is surprisingly okay.

Pizza rolls. It's a good time.

how the fuck are these three still alive

What is proper oil storage for one of these? Do you just leave it in there or do you guys drain it after every use?

tempura

I strain it then put it right back in the fryer, then put the lid on.

Keep the oil clean and it lasts for months and several dozen uses.

How do you minimize the mess of this process? The biggest negative for me is how messy oil can be.

I've always deep fried in a Dutch oven but if these standalone fryers add convenience I'd like to pick one up

If I deep-fried something with batter then that leaves big clumps that are easily removed with a spider (pic related). Just scoop them out of the oil. Throw away the bits then stick the spider in the dishwasher.

If I deep-fried something with breading then that leaves little crumbs behind that are more difficult to remove. In that case I get out a big mixing bowl or food storage container. Stick a fine sieve over the top of it. Pour the dirty oil straight out of the fryer through the sieve. Wash the fryer, then pour the oil back in. throw away the crumbs/bits caught in the sieve. Toss the sieve and the bowl/container into the dishwasher.

>what else?

>pic related