Why does the Wolf take his coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar?

Why does the Wolf take his coffee with lots of cream and lots of sugar?

he's a teenage girl

Heart burn from a stressful job

People who murder other for a living (or fun) and ex alcoholics have sweet tooths for some reason. I can speak for the boozers not so much for the hitters.

It could be either that it's just irony, playing off the expectation that the tough, no-nonsense gangster would take his coffee black or with minimal additions, or a subtle insult against Jimmy, who takes his coffee very seriously and probably thinks adding anything spoils the flavour.

men with real jobs don't have the time or inclination to act hard by pretending they enjoy bitter, disgusting drinks

Why is he at a tuxedo party at 8am?

Or people who just drink coffee so they can go to work don't drink high quality coffee, so they need cream and sugar in it. And the kind of people you're talking about are portrayed as drinking beer/liquor after work, and making fun of anyone who likes sweet alcoholic drinks.

>Virgin alert

Sugar is chemically pretty similar to alcohol. It helps take the edge off of booze cravings.

Wow this makes so much sense, the old guys I work with eat more candy than a fat ass 10 year old on Halloween, never knew why

Because its the real way to drink it

Because it's opposite of the tough guy drinks black coffee trope and this professional in the mob world named "The Wolf" drinks sugary, creamy coffee.

Because Bunny buys shit coffee. Better safe than sorry.

fight one addiction with another, bro

Because it makes every coffee better.

he is a gentleman of a certain age who has ascertained his tastes and what he wants in life, and isn't afraid to make his tastes known, however unusual or against stereotypes
in short: badass motherfucker

heck yes when i'm off the booze i consume the equivalent weight in candy

/thread

you think he's banging bunny on the side?
how else would he know?

ive always wondered that too. usually im getting ready at 8 am not in a full on party. And those motherfuckers were eating big kahuna burger at 7 am.

They were all there from the night before.

All of us guys at work are ex-alcoholics, ages 27-66. For pretty much most of the day, we're eating Jolly Ranchers, Werther's Original, and chocolate bars. You should see some of the candy stashes in the building, it's crazy.

It's an open mock of certain people.

>I don't watch TV
You are aware of an invention called TV right?
>All cool dudes drink black disgusting coffee
Not this cool dude, he's an event under that cleaner job

The ironic twist is Tarantino's character has coffee autism, even though he's a stay at home schlub.

*not event
every man

Damn, windows 7 64 ultimate edition autocorrect