SoyLent Brown

Would we know? How could we possible know if Human meat was being consumed by the public at large. With today’s processed foods we really have no clue. I heard an interview one day that stated that 265,000 refugees have completely vanished in Germany. That is a lot of ground meat stuffed into Bratwurst.

Well the FDA doesn't allow the consumption of human meat and after working in a meat processing plant I can tell you we didn't cut up any humans. I can't speak for Germans though

check out a documentary i saw the other day, it's called sweeney todd
should expand your mind

>more talk about immigrants in/ck/
I despise the vermin also but please keep this in /pol/.

I actually thought it more suiting for food but okay. The refugees are an example not the point.

>johnsonville
>johnson
are you implying that johnsonville brats are actually 4 inch long human dongs?

Don't worry, he's just an oversensitive triggered liberal trendie plebbitor communist cucklord.

I mean if what I'm eating is actuslly human, its still pretty tasty. Whatever.

It is even possible to stick more alt-right buzzwords on that stream of retardation you've just spouted?

>btw, voted Trump

You'd probably be suffering from some TSE by now if you were eating human. And no you can't cook out prions.

stay mad cuckie

t. Seed of cuckie

>265,000 refugees have completely vanished in Germany
thats cause they cant swim. and if they make it to shore they just keep running to sweden where the women are hot and the government is cucked.

Seems more coat effective to just use normal animals, maybe slip in fillers, animal feed, whatever, instead of paying to keep mouths shut about humans.

Why would anyone want to eat a refugee. They would taste shit.

>someone never read "The Jungle" in school.

I'm sure the signs of consuming human flesh (such as the shakes and mental illness) would have revealed themselves en masse by now if we had little timmy burgers.

>I'm sure the signs of consuming human flesh (such as the shakes and mental illness)
maybe that's where all the autism is coming from

Sounds like someone isn't familiar with those German cannibals over there

Then they would have vanished in Greece or any other of the typical first arrival states with a coast running along the mediterranean sea. Germany only has a northern coast, while most of the migratory pressure is coming from the south and southeast.

Germany actually, really, seriouly had a problem with that back during the Weimar Republic days. The "potted meat" that one company was making turned out to be part human.