>now I have to eat both

Those are some good feels fampi

that's a nice girl

what a wonderful mistake

this is why we had to send my grandma to the retirement home

I bet it was an accident, lardass.

you are a monster

if I wanted two lunches i could just make two

Alright then, explain to me how you accidentally make twice as much food as you would normally eat.

>be me
>get hungry
>eventually decide to make something on my stove
>Look for my bowl to put the food in it after it's done
>can't find it
>eventually realize it is in the fridge and holding last night's left overs
>have no where to put my new food
>eat leftovers
>put new food in it
>eat that too

You only own one bowl?

that's correct.

He's only one person

Well that just boggles the mind. What if you have friends over?
What if the bowl breaks? Are you just going to eat off of the floor?

>friends

yeah right, and the bowl has lasted a few years now without me breaking it. I can get a new bowl if it breaks though. I don't need a backup bowl.

You are very wise, Im glad to have witnessed your greatness. I dont know why I didnt think about just owning 1 bowl, what more does 1 man need then one bowl.

Fucking genius

thanks mister. I don't own much of other stuff either and I think it's too much honestly. Except for mugs of course, I have about 12 of those and am always ordering more.

D-do you own a mug collection of anime charaters drinking out of mugs? Thats my dream when I become more successful

A recent screen shot desu

No one a actually likes weebs.

what does that have to do with anything

>tfw shortstack of smug mugs

There's more coming always and anyway I have more in various place, like my work truck. I have a Kurisu in my fridge for water.

Don't know what's taking the artist so long to finish my Rei Ayanami commission but whatever.

You're livin' the dream.

Amazing collection user your my inspiration. One day ill follow in your footsteps

"accidentally"

heathcliff is so nice it's definitely going on my order list next time

Thanks for letting me know iv inspired your next purchase, and for continuing this very comfy thread friend.

wtf

well I read heathcliff as a kid he was better than garfield

What son of a bitch. You dont have heart?

heathcliff heathcliff, no one should
terrify their neighborhood...
but heathcliff he won't be undone,
playing pranks on everyone!

Save yourself the bowl/plate, eat out of the pan/pot.
Less dishes to wash that way

but the pan is hot and I already don't do dishes

>Towel in lap, pan on towel.
>Problem solved?

Besides cooking in non-stick pan, just use the towel to wipe up the pan afterwards. No need to clean

>what more does 1 man need then one bowl.

Reminder that Greek philosopher Diogenes threw his one bowl in the garbage when he saw a peasant drinking from their own cupped hands.

>"Fool that I am, to have been carrying superfluous baggage all this time!"

If this story is true, then you are completely fucking retarded.

why

>only owns one bowl
>uses that one bowl for both storing leftovers and eating out of
>forgets that he had leftovers from the night before
>doesn't check to make sure if his singular bowl is already in use before making food
>decides the best course of action is to eat two meals, instead of storing the new food in the now empty bowl
>still thinks only owning one bowl is just fine
>this all coming from the person that owns 11 anime girl mugs

well I almost never have leftovers, I make everything right before I eat it in the right quantity. It's human to forget things sometimes, and I am still one of you. I didn't check the bowl because the bowl is usually empty. I don't know why I would get a second bowl if this only happened twice in two years.

You got me about the mug thing though, aren't they wonderful? I've thought about other implements before like maybe a teapot, and I've seen pictures of girls holding bowls, but I dunno, a bunch of anime bowls would be kind of a weird thing to collect.

No you don't fatty

oh and yeah the new food couldn't be stored it had to be eaten then or thrown away not all food keeps

>What if you have friends over
Don't worry about it

Fucking liberals

This could all be alleviated if you just had an air tight glassware or tupperware container to store leftovers in.
Making bigger meals than you need and having leftovers a couple nights a week is great.

I don't care about this anymore I'm sad now.

Reminder that Greek philosopher Diogenes also masturbated in public, took dumps in theaters and ate loud, crunchy food during his rival's lessons.

Yeah iv been wondering what I could collect to show my love for anime thats not really weird like figures or those expensive body pillows but mugs seem just right. Thanks for the idea user

>could collect to show my love for anime thats not really weird like figures or those expensive body pillows

Patches.
You don't even need to design them yourself, /k/, Veeky Forums and /out/ are pumping them out non-stop.