Ramenoholics Anonymous

Hello, my name is Bob and I'm a ramenoholic. I eat at least 2 of pic related every day. I take vitamin supplements to get extra nutrition, but I don't know if there's an end in sight. Does anyone else have this disease?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9l7ByKSNJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you autistic about the taste or do you just not know how to make anything else

For me, it's the taste and the spice. It's not too hot to be annoying but hot enough to leave me sweating after I drink the broth.

It's such a satisfying feeling, like popping a big zit and then rubbing the puss between your fingers and smelling them.

>drinking the broth
i'm a fat fuck so i add cooked rice, boiled egg and some pork and enjoy a nice spicy 2nd meal

Now I've got a craving for this shit...

Guess I'm off to the shops

That's a lot of sodium user.

Unless you have preexisting issues with your cardiovascular system a little extra sodium is not actually bad for you.

Add filet medium + mushroom + bok choy + green onion and I'm in the same boat. shin black is mine though.

Right, keep eating double dv sodium every day. Good call. Not bad for you.

OP, and almost everybody else in the West, is getting far more than double dv. And then they piss it out.
It's fine. Your body is not a fragile flower that can't handle a little salt.
Next you'll tell me everybody is dehydrated and we should drink a gallon of water a day.

salt actually isn't bad for you, in fact if you ate no sodium you would die within a week.

It's the salt that dissolves the water in your body that cause the heart disease because you are dehydrated 2 much. just drink more water.

You should buy boxes of dry Asian noodles and then just cook one pack of ramen and use some of the other noodles. Instant ramen is only good for the soup anyway.

Right, widespread high blood pressure and heart problems is not a result of salt because people piss it out! You're so smart user, thanks for enlightening me. Go ahead and enjoy some pic related.

It's a result of people being fat and not exercising, you fucking idiot.
But as I said; if you have a preexisting condition it can make it worse, yes.

Being fat? You mean like from high sodium fast food which causes high blood pressure which in turn adds stress to your heart? Thanks hun

You sound like one of those faggots who think the sugar found in fruit is different from refined sugar.

I see now. You had me going for a while too.
Good job.

So just made up some of this shit, and added baby octopus, sliced radish, and sliced mushrooms.

Can't wait for the diarrhea to hit.

You need to watch Ivan Ramen. This is Ivan Ramen. youtube.com/watch?v=r9l7ByKSNJ0

The best ramen by far I've ever had is indomie mi goreng, I can't get enough of this shit, I swear it's the msg that makes me keep coming back for more of the delicious soupy broth and the generous sprinkle of fried shallots

Real ramen chefs never touch msg.

You guys don't really know much about ramen.

chef's table season 3 episode 4.