LACTOSE INTOLERANCE

>hit 25
>suddenly goodbye lactase
>can't have any dairy without a massive case of the shits

What the fuck do I do, Veeky Forums? There's dairy in fucking EVERYTHING and those dumb little pills barely work for me. I can't eat anything I loved last year. No dessert, no cheese, no sour cream, nothing. Fuck me.

You dodged a bullet right there anyway. Milk is directly linked with cancer and other diseases and inflammations. There's a reason okinawans and other secluded italians live more than 100 years old in pristine conditions : they barely consume the white jew (among other things).

Be glad.

>take two lactase tablets if you have dairy, sometimes just one isn't enough
> alpro soy choc puddings are godly
> lactose free yoghurt and fruit, coconut yoghurt is good but for some reason repeats on me
> plain cream, hard cheese, butter have less lactose in them
> making pasta with alpro soy cream is delicious

But yeah mostly take up another bad habit, nothing fills the emptiness of no dairy, I drink far to much and demolish candy like a crack head
You skin will prob clear up if it's shit tho

You did not develop this condition overnight.
You need to man up switch from beer to spirits.

>Milk is directly linked with cancer
So are red meat, alcohol, quinoa, vegetable oil and just about every other food out there.

Unlucky

Normal milk fucks me up but i can still enjoy cheese as much as my wallet allows. Id probably mcfucking kill myself if i couldnt eat cheese. Yogurt, uht milk, and ice cream is fine for me too.

Sucks to be you op, my condolences.

>can't drink milk
>can drink uht milk
It's all in your head user.

Turning 25 soon and just found out I was lactose intolerant a month ago. I've cut out like 95% of dairy (still cheat a bit with some cream cheese and pizza here and there) and I'm no longer bloated, overly gassy, and my face is no longer red. Going to have to switch to a different protein supplement though because I just found out whey isn't dairy free.

>tfw your gf is lactose intolerant and starts pooting up a storm whenever she has a glass of milk or ice cream, but you get back at her by serving her undercooked chicken every friday

lactase pills and even that isn't 100%. for me all this shit started when I was 17 (30 now). I know my limit though and that is liquid dairy, eating a pizza or something like a cheesburger won't effect me if I have my pills. just make sure not to eat too much of it or it bypasses it, it's weird

Just another fad diet

>because I just found out whey isn't dairy free.

That depends entirely on what kind of whey you get. Whey concentrate contains dairy. Whey *isolate* does not.

i have never chosen to eat dairy as long as i can remember, until about 5-6 years i guess, but my parents told me before that i used to eat dairy. it just smells so bad and doesnt look right and the texture... dairy aint my thing... but sometimes ill have an icecream since that just taste like chocolate or whatever sugar filled flavour it is. dont really eat vanilla at all desu it dont taste good in the same way cheese/cream etc do...

I wish. I used to drink like a half gallon of milk every day and I suddenly wake up one day ready to shit myself every half hour. I'm going to miss ice cream, but at least I look and feel better after solely cutting it out.

Need to check what I got later and see. I was thinking of switching to plant based powders, but my friend was talking to me about creatine and amino acids and it kind of tasted alright.

Both whey concentrate and isolate are byproducts from cheese making factory's. They are both dairy products.

Obviously anything with the name "whey" in it will have it's origins in dairy. But that's missing the point.

The point is that whey protein concentrate contains lactose whereas whey protein isolate does not contain lactose. Therefore someone who was lactose intolerant would have no problem consuming whey protein isolate.

>> factory's
factories

FTFY.

How do you determine it is the milk? How did you exclude the other variables?

>There's dairy in fucking EVERYTHING
Ummm, no? I eat dairy like once a month or so, and it's pretty fucking easy to avoid. Just lay off the pizza and Taco Bell, ffs.

Well besides milk, I would have greek yogurt at least once a day and occasionally drink protein shakes mixed with milk and whey. On days when I didn't have either, I noticed I wasn't bloaty or gassy and it would come back the day I would eat it again. Since I haven't had any of those problems since cutting it out for the last few weeks, I'd say I made a good guess.

I am constantly gassy because I refuse to stop drinking and eating dairy. I'm also kinda ditzy so I forget my lactaids all the time. My bf hasn't really complained. I think he finds the poots endearing.

have you tried with fermented dairy products?
I've heard that eating cheese, yogurt, and other stuff that contain dairy eating bacteria can help.

>I'd say I made a good guess
Nah. Not enough data, huge margin of error, plenty of other variables that could be at play.

>false positive
>placebo
>regression to the mean

Without a clinical diagnoses, I'd say you talked yourself into this meme.

became an alcoholic. You will get the shitz anyway so you might as well drink milk.

literally pseudoscience

(OP)
tfw so lactose intolerant cross contamination can make you spend a day in fucking hell. Retarded enzyme pills don't work. :'- )

Did you not have dairy for a while before this happened? I had to stop drinking milk for a bit and when I had it again it gave me indigestion. What I did was have a tablespoon of yogurt 2 or 3 times a day, then add an extra tablespoon every few days. After a while my system readjusted and I can drink a quart of milk with no problem now.

Yogurt, sour cream, and some cheeses don't have much lactose, you should still be able to have those. There's also lactose-free milks. If you still have problems with lactose-free dairy products it might be a casein allergy, in which case there's nothing you can really do.

>What I did was have a tablespoon of yogurt 2 or 3 times a day
yogurt or milk*, usually alternated each time

The farts smell like burning garbage as opposed to normal ass
Trial and error, ate dairy one day then non the next time see the difference, I've fucked my stomach lining so pain comes pretty soon after having dairy too

>fire farts and bloated belly
>wtf I've only been eating undelicious and plain flavour chips
>a deep rumble of the guts
>trouble
>rush to to bathroom and experience what I imagine an automatic hot chocolate maker goes through
>heat included
>recover eventually, go out and check the empty packet
>>contains milk and milk products.
>apparently the thin cut ones I usually get don't but reg crinkle cut chips do
Fucken hell

how long between the eating of the chips and the mayhem of the toilet??

About a half a day
On another note do not eat a bag of Werthers Originals sugar free candies in one sitting weather you're lactose intolerant or not
Like a faucet on full blast.

so is oxygen, so let's stop breathing m i rite lads?

if I ever go lactose intolerant I would probably kill myself immediately

user, I think you have more problems than just lactose intolerance. Seek help.

>autism causes organic food sales
Wut!? I hate autism now.

>believes this
>still drink fluoridated water

>suddenly goodbye lactase
that's not how it works

who even maked photos like this?
it's so full it's going to spill over

is it done intentionally to get attention?

It would seem that way indeed

Maybe it's the autistic people that are woke enough to realise all the shit in supermarkets are poison and thus go for organic instead?

To back my theory, I don't know any normalfags that research into this kind of stuff, I even knew a chad who was into fitness buying poisoned GMO fruits and vegetables while thinking he was eating healthy

Maybe shark attacks do cause increased ice cream sales.

i recently started having to shit more when i had dairy as well. no idea if this is true or not, but a friend who's a doctor (didn't treat me at all, we were just having a conversation) asked if i was drinking low fat milk. i would normally have 2%, and he suggested going back to whole milk, as the extra fat would help prevent that from happening.

could be coincidence, but it's definitely gotten better. i most definitely do not shit as much as i used to when i was drinking 2%

RIDDLE ME THIS
I can eat cheese like a motherfucker and no worries
I can down a whey protein shake as well. Cool.
I can eat fucking Greek YOGURT...all is well.

But ice cream, regular milk, or milkshakes?
BLOATED FUCKED UP FARTS FOR HOURS

Background: I eat 90/10 healthy, which is mainly veggies and no sweets.
WHAT THE FUCK, LACTOSE? EITHER FUCK ME UP OR DON'T!

Not even her fault asshole

goat milk

Seriously though, I can't drink just straight milk but I've never noticed a problem with cheese or yogurt and goat's milk for cereal and oatmeal and stuff makes a big difference. It doesn't taste all that different (to me). It is just slightly more expensive.

aged cheeses are naturally "lactose free" particularly cheddar with the average brick having less than 0.2 grams of lactose in it.

i only drink milk as a natural laxative that works in about an hour
two glasses will make me dootz without getting the runs

Got home drunk and ate half a bag of Christmas fudge once

>fudge that's made with condensed milk
>one of the products you containing the highest amount of lactose

One of the most stomach punch ft. firey shits hangovers I've ever had
Didn't even realise til much later that was why, fucking idiot

lactose intolerence doesnt mean you cant eat any lactose, it can mean your body only produces a small amount of the enzyme

i can have about 7 grams of lactose before shit starts hitting the fan, then i neef the lactase