Make a meal that she'd like, Veeky Forums

Make a meal that she'd like, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flies

alfredo served with a mushroom cream sauce & sauted garlic shrimp, served with a riesling wine and greek salad with oil & vinegar dressing

I knew a girl that loved nut milk

What makes you say that, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

Memes aside, I think I remember some trivia about her liking jelly, so maybe some kind of aspic jelly or a dish that utilizes it?

Yeah, she likes jelly.

She also cooked for her siblings since she was in middle school.

It's just a dish I've made in the past that girls ask for again, though I make sushi that knocks their socks off. I think it's more the fact that I've been the only guy to cook for every girl I've had the pleasure to cook for, so it's probably more that that the dish.

spotted dick.

fpbp

That's for Midoriya.

>She also cooked for her siblings since she was in middle school.
Dam, I wish I had an older sister like that. Maybe that would have prevented me from turning into the empty husk that I am now. Would have loved to just gone up to said imaginary sister and given her a hug just for existing and being there for me.

My sister is a stereotypical valley white girl so I've never gotten that sort of treatment.

Also I'd rather date Tsuyu than be related to her.

I love her!

Honestly though, I've never understood aspic jelly. Like I know what it is and I understand how to make it, but what do you use it for?

I've only ever seen/heard of one use and that was for a rice dish in fucking Food Wars.

>tfw oldest of 4
>tfw always cooked for other people (family, friends, ex-gf, etc.)
>tfw nobody but my mom has ever cooked me a personal meal
I feel you bruh

>aspic jelly
You mean acidic jelly?

>Also I'd rather date Tsuyu than be related to her.
Maybe it's just my longing for having an older sister to look up to but I can't see her as being a good girlfriend. She seems too family-ish.

Momo would be a better sister figure than Tsuyu.

She'd probably get mad at you a lot. Though tough love does seem to have a positive effect on most people.

I'd still prefer tsuyu, though that might mean I'm a more horrible person than I originally thought.

like, i get that this is a anime focused site
but i get annoyed or frustrated because i don't know half to two-thirds of the references
but i don't have anywhere else to go. i guess i read drudge sometimes, but that gets old. thanks for listening ck dudes

>I'm angry people know about things I don't
>I have to complain because it's somehow not my own fault

Grilled chicken with paprika and rosemary. Side salad of spinach, lettuce and cabbage topped with tomato, carrots, and red wine vinegar.

Chilled melon jelly with whipped cream for dessert.