Awful Pizza Toppings

In your opinion, what's the most disgusting pizza topping? For me, it's bananas on pizza. A sin that shouldn't go unpunished.

But bananas belongs to pizza

Pepperoni.
No pizza deserves that.

Cheese.
Worst of the worst

That's pretty bad. My most hated pizza topping is those bulk sausage chunks that look like someone sprinkled little turds all over your pizza. I like sausage on pizza, but I like it either in slices or in finely ground and browned form. Those big chunks just look fucking offensive on a pizza.

Tomatoes.

I hate it when pizza has bread in it.

Sæm

Man, I wish those toppings didn't exist, amiright?

Let's not forget broccoli on pizza. I bet satan force-feeds it to the underworld's inhabitants every single day.

Chicken.

air

Anchovies
Sardines
Olives
Mushrooms
You can call me a manchild to look mature but there is no debate that these are unequivocally the WORST toppings on a pizza.

>I am a very fat American

ranch dressing

Thousand Island dressing instead of tomato sauce. We got that shit when we visited Thailand. We didn't know... WE DIDN'T KNOW!

broccoli is whatever, but as a pizza topping? Nah.

That sounds like hell.

>eating pizza to force a healthy agenda
What country does this? What ever happened to a bowl of steamed brocc? Or a salad? Lets fuck a pizza up with broccoli, which only pairs well with itself
>inb4 cheese sauce to unhealthify it

Why would you order a pizza when visiting Thailand?

Anything sweet

Add some meat like pepperonis or salami and it becomes fucking great.

It didn't say anything that it would be dressing instead of tomato sauce either, so it came as a nasty surprise.
Because I've spent a total of four months in Thailand, and at the end of each month long vacation you start to tire of pad thais and want something familiar to eat.

OH FUCK WHY DID YOU POST THAT PICTURE I THINK IM GONNA HURL NOW
IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK IM GOING TO BARF IM GOING TO ACTUALLY BARF OH GOD OG GOD

>mushrooms
Those slimy fast food canned mushrooms, maybe. But a good fungus on your pizza is godly.

>Not liking anchovies on za

>he heard the cheese pizza there was incredible

Any vegetable that you think "huh this could be interesting in a pizza" won't.
I've had pizza with peas, pizza with beans and with cucumbers. Tasted like poison

a place near me does a satay pizza, its n2b. desu i dont really like any pizza and dont do dairy, but that satay pizza was okayish

Might sound weird, but I made a pizza the other day that was garlic olive oil for the base, seasoned red skin potatoes (cut into small pieces), caramelized red onion, chives, and bacon, as well as cheese of course. It was really good.

>pepperoni
>pineapple
>black olive
>mushroom
>maybe bacon
>not the fucking best alt-hawaiian pizza

Hawaiian pizza is gross m8

I think I found something even worse than broccoli on pizza.

Brussel Sprouts on Pizza.

That sounds like something I'd orgasm over.

But broccoli on pizza is amazing

leaves

id try it

I've made some pretty mean calzones with broccoli in them. I'd imagine the same ingredients (chicken, broccoli, ricotta cheese, alfredo sauce) would go fine on a pizza.

That looks pretty tasty though.

I once bought a pizza that had mushrooms, feta cheese, caramelized onions, sausage, and spinach sprinkled with balsamic vinegar.

What I got was a decent pizza with a pile fucking leaves on top...not even cooked in, so they just fell off.

Cheese and leaves pizza

Have you tried it?

Sounds actually really good in my opinion.
Would be good for a thin crust with an Alfredo base rather than tomato.

The original and the best pizza.

Pleb detected. Pineapple is the purest za.

I have an uncommon dislike, I do not enjoy salami and/or pepperoni on my pizza.

I think its very overpowering, which is ok if I just want it plain, but if you want any "special?" or pizzas with the lot it just kills everything else on the za.

>tofu skin and cucumbers
i ate this pizza and iwant2die

If it uses meat slices like this it's shit.

Pineapple and sea food on pizza is a big turn off for me.

Sweetcorn

DONT EVER GIVE ME PIZZA WITH SWEETCORN ON IT YOU PRICKS

Why'd you put broccoli in your underwear

Any kind of sweet fruit on a pizza is absolutely horrible. Pineapples, bananas, etc are the worst possible pizza toppings.

Just eat plain sliced bread then, fags.

>he eats peperoni on pizza

They taste great when you eat them alongside a meat slice. Great balance of flavors, assuming you enjoy broccoli to begin with.

Hey, fuck you buddy, White Pizza with Broccoli is my favorite

Calzones are pointless. They're just pizza that's harder to eat. No one likes them. Good day, sir.

Hey, fuck you buddy, I love calzones

why do people think broccoli has a taste?

apart from memetoppings like >fruits and >it's a someotherfastfoodza, i've never really liked meatballs. too heavy and damp, none of the spice kick of a good italian sausage.

Went to a nephew's birthday one year at a pizza joint that had peanut butter pizza... It was just a regular pizza, but before they put tomato sauce on it, they put peanut butter on the dough first, then sauce, then cheese, pepperoni... Tried a bite and asked the lord why?

I usually don't like broccoli pizza, but if you ever go to Mac and Mancos down in Atlantic City NJ, it's the only thing to get. The rest of their pizza is good, but the white broccoli pizza is out of this world.

>"broccoli on pizza ewwww!"

Are you some kind of fucking child?

I love broccoli. But on a pizza? No.

fish and olives I can agree with but mushroom pizza is delicious. Just as long as it's the fresh stuff.

Shit's god tier, fag.

This looks bretty gud, actually. Possibly even better than pineapples.
Great on white pizza.
kys
Better than mayo like they use in a few countries...

No one actually likes pizza sausage poopies, only the idea of sausage on pizza. When 100% of a group asks for meat lover's the meatless pies still disappear first.

I don't like it because it gets charred. I make a calzone if I want broccoli.

Pizza tailored to suit an east Asian palate is pretty terrible. Korean pizza is not good.

Protip: write letters with LaTeX if you want to do things the hard way but have even better looking results.

id get a feta, anchovie, bacon thincrust pizza and the day after when it was cold, flip it upside and put vegemite on it.

i know youll think im joking but i really did this. putting the vegemite on the bottom made the vegemite hit your tongue first

goddamn i want some now

>When 100% of a group asks for meat lover's the meatless pies still disappear first.
And as much as people here shit talk plain cheese or pepperoni pizzas, they're always the first to disappear when a big group orders pizza.

Really makes you think.

>When 100% of a group asks for meat lover's the meatless pies still disappear first.
check em, but your lying