I drink the beer every night, am I kill?

I drink the beer every night, am I kill?

pls response I have family to take care

Nah.

How much do you drink? Are you drunk each day? Has your family ever tell you that you drink too much? Do you prefer to drink rather than spend time with your family? Do you think about beer often in the day, waiting until you can finally drink? If you say "yes" to any of those questions, you might have an addiction to drinking. Otherwise, you're alright.

>How much do you drink?
Yes.

I drink a lot but only once or twice a week. Yes. No, but I don't live near family. Only on fridays.

then you'll be fine. only start worrying around the time downing a fifth becomes a four day, at most, affair. seek help if it is a one a day affair.

How much
How old

At some points in history, drinking beer every night was the norm.

yes you is die

you have approximately 6 seconds until you die

Liver cancer hasn't been diagnosed yet, but in thirty years it will have been.

RIP OP

5-8 beers at around 6%abv

u adn me both
so, hopefully

fifth in 4 days
lmao

living the dream

What's wrong with that guy's mouth and why does he have an electric razor in his pocket?

you're poisoning yourself. Sure, it feels good, but it has side effects, like every poison. You probably don't feel very good in the morning. I don't drink, so I feel great every morning.

How long is dead?

>I don't drink, so I feel great every morning.
I don't drink and I wake up crying

AGUA

Lol why

>I feel sorry for people that don't drink, because when they wake up in the morning, that is the best they are going to feel all day-

Frankenstein Sinatra "Old Blue Guy"

ptsd nightmares physical ailments and soul-crushing loneliness

C-chin up user...

Took me a minute to place it, but that's a loaded MP5 magazine

Always heard, a coyote won't eat a Mexican.
You want to go to the movies user?

That beer was also something stupid low in alcohol content and cut with water

he said 4 a day. have another.

sociological and behavioural questions don't answer how your body is coping with your intake

op if you're that worried get a liver blood test

>tfw the only thing keeping me from getting drunk at work is that I don't have a job

Ive been drinking a pint of vodka every day for years. Not noticable health issuse yet. How long before im dead?

might as well huff paint thinner, m8