Who here has had Moxie?

Who here has had Moxie?

I wish I hadn't.

Its my favorite dark soda. Its also sold im every store around here.

Have fun drinking phosphoric acid.

You've gotta drink it slow to savor the subtly sweet, herb flavor.

I had it once before it was pretty damn good. Shame its hard to get here outside of specialty shops.

tastes like fuckin laundry detergent

I actually just tried it yesterday because of you fuckers.

Thought process:
>Huh, tastes kind of like root beer.
>Wait.. Does this taste like original Listerine? Gross.
>Actually, this herbal flavor tastes kind of like.. Fernet? Brings back memories, senpai.
>Kinda growing on me desu.

If you like drinking laundry detergent, I bet you would like drinking cough syrup.

It has a real old timey taste to it, like a really watered down Dr. Pepper.

It's not really worth the hype

Tastes like patent medicine from the 1800s.

Which is to say I like it a lot.

Its terrible. It literally tastes like a band aid smells.

Can't say I have, I don't think they sell it in the South.

i had it when i went to maine. shit tastes like dipspit.
that being said, the moxie energy drinks are p good

Doesn't taste anything like Dr pepper. Cheerwine is the original watered down Dr pepper.

Cheerwine doesn't taste much like dr. Pepper either.

Cheerwine has a very strong cherry flavor. Dr. P does not.

I'm from New England and I apologize for the plague of Moxie my people have put on you all.

don't. it's one of my favorites.

I live on the border of Maine and New Hampshire so it's always been around, more or less. I like it a lot but stopped drinking soda years or ago so I haven't had it in some time.

They do in Florida, at least.

You can find them in specialty shops. I worked at an Ace Hardware that stocked glass bottle sodas so I got to try it that way. Whole Foods sells it too for some reason.

That said Moxie is one of my favorite soft drinks. Tastes pretty medicinal.

i have. i lived in the northeast for a few years and it was my favorite regional thing i had tried other than the neighbors bringing me their fresh maple syrup. good shit as long as it's cold. now i'm in a different country and i'm realizing i really took the variety of sodas in the US for granted.

i actually do like the taste of robitussin so you might have a point. nothing about either gives me a laundry detergent impression though.

I like it.

It tastes like Smarties

I like bitter tastes so it's pretty good for me

Moxie has always been something of an acquired taste. I dont know when I acquired it, but I do love the stuff now.

For me I like bangs famous olde tyme root beer