>be breadman
>deliver 1500 burger buns to a restaurant
>they use them up in two days, each time
>finally go to see what the deal is and how they can sell so many burgers
>1500 burgers in two days
>they literally sell 1.25 burgers a minute
>the burgers costs 15 dollars!
>I visit on half price night though

it was a pretty good burger. haha you thought I was going to complain about something but I didn't it was a really nice restaurant and they had really good homemade potato chips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxYetCEFomU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of this should be surprising. First of all, regardless of how many buns you order, you should use them up in 2 days. If you are using older buns, the burger won't taste as great. You want the burger to taste fresh, and that means all of the ingredients should be fresh. Secondly, if they're selling a $15 burger every 48 seconds, it stands to reason that they've got a good tasting burger.

nah sometimes it's just hipsters like that one place that always has a lineup

if you always have a lineup you are supposed to expand and who waits in line an hour for food lmao there's a billion restaurants in this city that won't make you wait to give them money

Can you just imagine? Waiting to pay people? Who would do that?

People who want a specific product and/or experience associated with that product.

Who lives in the restaurant? How can they be homemade chips if no one lives in the restaurant.

Since when do hipsters go out of their way for a burger?

Kekys

Fuck this gif and fuck the sicko who made it.

>gifs that end too soon
De-boning and gutting would be the next step, then I guess stuff with herbs, wrap in twine, roll it in a crust of juniper berries, coarse salt, and black pepper, then bind tightly in cheesecloth and hang in a cool dry place

Great start though, I give it a 10/10 so far

dahmer is that you?

Dahmer was a shit cook brah. He'd literally just boil heads in a pot of water, come to think of it if he was alive today he'd probably post on Veeky Forums because that's basically the average level of intelligence here

??? I don't understand I was just asking a question.

Oh what a shame. If only Veeky Forums had been around at that time. Maybe we could have seen him boil someones head in nyquil, or make some kind of humanized mcchicken sandwich.

>>be breadman
bread-ex??

Ay Yo! Look at Alfred Einsteen ova hea!

How you become breadman

well, I got laid off my old job and got plastered for a week and was just going to mope around on unemployment but I happened to see a breadman was wanted so I moderately altered my resume and emailed it to them.

got a call an hour later when I was still buzzed asking me to come in so I did and they gave me the job

lol made me laugh, this is what need more of, keep on doing your thing bread man. I salute you and everything you do.

Well how would you cook your murder victims user?

youtu.be/FxYetCEFomU

More

What place?

this isn't your fucking blog

Veeky Forums a place where Jeffrey Dahmer's kitchen prowess gets the "Chopped" treatment.

at least sous vide

I can never fucking remember the anime that character is from

Why do you still have your trip on? Go back to /dpt/

Dragon ball z

What's their secret then?

It can't be your buns surely.

>breadman
How do I attain this career path?

Fellow breadman here as well. I drive a van that delivers to shops in the countryside and other villages. I use to dislike it because of having to get up at 4am every morning,but now I love it. The pay isn't great but talking to all those old people and bantering with the shop owners is nice.

Maybe there is a duck pond out the back of the shop and they feed the ducks some bread each day.