Do manbabbies really drink this?

Do manbabbies really drink this?

If you consider Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock a "manbaby," then yeah, "manbabbies" drink it.

Milk is a major cause of tonsiloths.

Does GOMAD works or just a meme?

>Been drinking milk since I was 2.
>Keep on drinking chiefly milk since then.
>Now 19.
>Perfectly fine.
Yeah man that milk must be really damn unhealthy for ya.

kek

Most processed food has a parts per million limit on how many bugs and rats can get into equipment

Dumb vegans with scare tactics

You can bulk on any food that has the necessary amount of macronutrients. So yeah, you could theoretically drink a shitton of milk instead of eating a balanced diet, but why would you want to?

It's not pc, but women crave that or need it, if you got one out of an abusive relationship. They will literally demean and immaculate you until you do. Then they shape up for a month and then it's round 85, 10 years later.

It's retarded, but true .

>immaculate you

Sort of like Mary did with Jesus?

Yeah exactly like that. LMFAO! LOL amirite!?

Is it bad this got me rock hard?

Only half? Wow, I feel ripped off. Fuck milk.

It's equal to one whole white dick at least

Wait the fuck up, so now a black dick is considered normal size? HAHAHHAHAHA black dick is average

I drink whole milk regularly and I cant think of anything more unpleasant that drinking it while jogging.

You're probably buying foreskim milk. You have to go chocolate to get the full dick.

No they drink monster and eat tendies.

Yes, elephant dick is superior

>being a genetic dead end
lol

Cow milk contains COW HORMONES for BABY COWS and if you drink too much you'll TURN INTO A COW

>you could theoretically drink a shitton of milk instead of eating a balanced diet

No, you're supposed to eat food too.

I challenge you to provide one credible source on that.

Does /furry/ know?

Black people cant

And more ????!!!?!??!?

>Been drinking milk since I was 2.
>Keep on drinking chiefly milk since then. (4 liters a week)
>Be 21.
>Stop drinking it and consuming dairy entirely, gain energy and lose a fuckload of weight with no other changes in lifestyle

rly makes u think

If I lose a fuckton of weight I'll die, idiot.

>been drinking milk since I was born
>keep drinking 4 to 5 liters a week
>be 18
>increase the amount of milk a day and work out
>gain muscle loose fat
>now 21 best shape of my life
>fucking sweet body

Rly makes you think

>Been drinking milk since I was 2
>Keep on drinking chiefly milk since then
>Now 21
>Skeleton king
Hmm

It's almost like milk is not a magical elixir or pure poison.....

nah, impossible
milk is either literally required to live or the main cause of death in today's world
same goes for eggs, carbs, coconut oil and everything ever

I drink a little milk sometimes, yeah. Sometimes in my coffee or tea, or if a recipe calls for it (e.g. an omelet). I typically buy the smallest bottle I can find at the store and often have trouble finishing it before it goes bad.

Do you completely avoid all dairy products, faggot?

Drink @ 1 quart of milk/day and have done so most of my life. Have had only 1 cavity, 0 broken bones and 6'4", 215lbs. and I'm old enough to be a father to a fair percentage of this board. Manbabby? I think not.

Pic not incorrect, friend worked at milk processing plant. Blood pus hair not the only things in there

and half a dick

Plants are literally dicks, vaginas and jizz growing out of animal shit.

I just drank some right now with cookies.

It's an anonymous imageboard, no need for that embarrassing damage control.

You can't fool me, rusemaster.

I'm trying to consume less dairy these days. I enjoy it, but it simply isn't a healthy thing to consume. I eat meat and eggs though, so I'm fairly far from that vegan tech.

kek

I want to share your perspective

it's worth it, can't have chocolate milk without regular milk

>acidic protein which leeches
>calcium from bones

fucking retarded vegans can't even learn how to bullet point correctly, how do they know what's in milk?