Is It /ourrestraunt/?

Everything about it is just so much better than the rest, and I haven't seen many arguements otherwise on here.
Also the Twitter Account is full of cheeky shitposting.

For me, it's the McChicken, the greatest fast food sandwich.

The baconator gives me a disappointingly weak maillard reaction.

The Dave's double is unironically the best fast food I've ever had.

The last 5 times I've gone, at 5 different locations, I've had long waits, shitty service, wrong orders, and mediocre meals. Literally the only thing they have going for them is shitposting, apparently. But they don't have the quality to match the bullshit they spout.

Dry burgers. Good fries, and good chicken options. But burgers are their principle product, and they can't seem to make them worthwhile.

They're a mediocre establishment.

I only ever come here for the lewd wendys. havent seen them in a while though

based wendy

Are you retarded?
They're juicy burgers are their only saving grace because their fries are garbage

I worked there in high school and its clean as hell. Cleanest professional kitchen i've ever seen.

Has the beauty of a fictional woman ever gave you conniptions?

where do you suppose that twitter manager is now?

I think it is /ourrestaurant/ OP, alongside Chick-fil-a. A lot of Wendy's chefs tend to post on Veeky Forums as well.

>literal viral marketing campaign
Smug Wendy still makes my dick weep tears of joy

They ALWAYS get my order wrong. Every time. They either forget something ( usually), or give me the wrong item. So no, unless their service gets better, I'll be going elsewhere.

>chefs

this. it's amazing how effective it's been.

I can confidently say

I'm lovin' it

Oh god is this a stealth /cock/ thread?

Try going to one with all-white staff.

Great salads. I prefer their burgers to others. Fries are lacking but whatever. Cant get chili and a baked potato at macadono.

At least 3 of those 5 locations I had bad experiences at were staffed primarily with whites. I would say the white employees were even less helpful and more useless than the non-whites.

If they had better fries or had onion rings they'd be GOAT. And whenever they try gimmicks, they use their mediocre chicken sandwich. But is is close to the best fast food burger, which is impressive because the other contenders are regional only.

For a meal I used to get a salad, baked potato, and chili. Back then (10 years ago) that would only be about $3 dollars but today it'd probably be more like $5.

Chik Fil A is actually our restaurant but Wendy's is top five

Honestly even as a kid, I liked McDonalds because they had the hamster tubes and the toys, but to actually eat burgers, I always preferred Wendy's
you complaining?

>tumblr tier shit posting for WOKE teens
>indoctrinating generation Z to continue stuffing their faces with artery clogging fat with as much substance and nuance as their "jokes"
I hate corporate twitters almost as much as the plebians who interact with them. The only thing I can stomach is their fucking shakes and even then I'd rather just get one from CFA.

It's okay Wendy's, you do not need to direct your viral marketers to the fat fucks on this website

Chic-fil-a is overpriced and not very fulfilling.

are those chicken nuggets or falafel

>Also the Twitter Account is full of cheeky shitposting.
No it isn't. It's full of PG rated reddit tier "jokes". It is super basic bitch stuff.

Remember when they took down their pepe image like a bunch of little bitches because someone accused them of promoting the alt-right? Embarrassing.

Chick Fil A is:

>Better tasting
>Has better service
>Bomb ass dipping sauce
>Strong Christian values

Always gets my dollar.

Nuggets, Chic-fil-a doesn't serve falafel.

You're absolutely right

...except for based Denny's

>wow this a quality meal at a really affordable price
That's pretty funny.

>Strong Christian values
This is decidedly a neutral for me, especially because they're not pushy about it. Still wish these fucks would get with the times and stay open on Sunday though.

While it's generally a neutral thing it is that philosophy that really drives their exceptional customer service.

Same here

I just got tired of it and rarely eat there anymore

arb @ twitter

A bunch of faggots complained about this, claiming that they used a "symbol of white supremacy & raaaycism and literally Hitler".

I don't know about that, I've been to plenty of places run by Christians that had shitty service.

Yeah, and then Wendy's quietly removed the image. What does that say about their shitposting integrity? They're faux edgy and at the end of the day play it safe and PC, despite all of their supposed edginess.

marketers pls kys you'reself's

corporations have to have good PR and pepe is not good PR lol

I would ask if you people are literally retarded to the point that you think a fucking fast food chain shitposting on twitter in a calculated, planned way in order to rack in the younger crowd GENUINELY shares your political views (or ANY political view, it's a fucking fast food chain ffs, they only care about selling their product and starting viral marketing campaigns, adopting memes is a quick and easy form of viral marketing you stupid faggots).

But that would be a pointless question on my part because i know you're really that retarded.
Veeky Forums is just like /tv/, it's essentially a bunch of people that want to be /pol/ but are so retarded they can't even /pol/ correctly so they just pretend.

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Wendy's on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Wendy's today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Where did my post imply /pol/? I'm just pointing out that corporate shitposting will always be tryhard and play-it-safe, which effectively neuters it and exposes the hollowness of it all.

People worshiping corporations and calling them "based" because of the "edgy" memes and "witty" retorts they post on twitter is fucking embarrassing.

Thanks for the tip my friend!
I will most definitely head out to Wendy's™ right away and grab myself a tasty, nutritional and convenient meal.

Top™ kek™ Deus Vult® Smug Pepe®, as they say, my fellow young hip person.

I fucking love the Wendy twitter.

Does this count as cultural appropriation?

FUCK YOU WENDY'S STOP STEALING MEMES

>Does this count as cultural appropriation?

Not when there's no culture to steal, no.

What's wrong with frozen beef?

It's more affordable.

What are you implying boi?

Burgers better than mcd or bk where I am, fries are better than bk and on par with mcd but quality is more consistent. Homestyle chicken is the best chicken sandwich by a good margin.

The minute they jumped on "bone hurting juice" I realized they were just as uninspired as the rest. The just take all their jokes wholesale from tumblr. Little to no variation.

their "cheeky" twitter person left months ago

The Twitter WAS full of cheeky posting, yes.
Until some retard doxed the woman who was running it and she quit the job.

No one cares about right or wrong here the only thing that matters is if its entertaining and wendys girl's smugness makes my dick hard

>Until some retard doxed the woman who was running it and she quit the job.

>this is why we can't have nice things

Good. Frogposters are disgusting

>Buying into the shilling
SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

that's not wendy

>Veeky Forums is woke
>played like a fucking fiddle by a damn fast food Twitter

If they could somehow make anime titties promote political correctness this place would supersede tumblr you freaks.

Pro-tip newfriend: 90% of the posters you see in the Wendy's threads are bots. It goes much deeper than just shilling

Beep boop I am a bot

>king of frens
>frens
Me temo que se parace a el rey Carlos, o "Charles II of Spain".

Not gonna lie, between two companies I don't care much about, I'll go for the one with anime tiddies. Inori-chan was almost enough to make me switch back to Internet Explorer. Slap a cute girl on anything and I'll give it a second chance, I'm actually surprised modern companies are so slow on the up-take.

What can I say, I'm easy to please, and the merchant knows what's good for me anyway.

>Slap a cute girl on anything and I'll give it a second chance
Men have been doing that for as long as men have existed. It's a damn shame the PC movement has made pin ups "misogynistic" and "hateful against women". These are works of art...

Ok, thanks. The staff in front of the one I went to had red and white striped staff. Like Candy Cane. Remember her?