Veeky Forums humor

Veeky Forums humor.

>using sage
Bump. Don't reply to me until I've had my coffee.

did you have your coffee yet?

my friend, please extend some courtesy. A helpful rule for you 'no talkie until coffee'. I would thank you for both your understanding AND your compliance going forward.

hey, you there, fuckface

okay but how will I know you've had your coffee so I can reply to you?

Someone hasn't had their coffee yet.

tfw there was a fish in the percolator

read the cup, bud

Just wait for the loading icon to finish, my friend. Coffee is a journey, not a destination.

Ja/ck/ thread?

>dumb frogposter
>trying to force a meme

Ah ah ah. Not yet.

MMmmmm, delicious, finally done my first cup...

well I'd love to sit around and chat all day, but I've got work to do. Later, gators!

Why is Pepe with teeth so frightening

Because he's a bong.

there are coffee pepes from all over the world though

>all over the world
>posts another bong flag

Implying virtually all of Northern Europe that can actually speak enough English to post here doesn't wish they were a bong, if only to have a better chance of immigrating to 'murrica one day.

maybe you're right, but I doubt it

Can't be, his teeth are white and untarnished.

> racist pepe meme

really?

>beta libtards on Veeky Forums
really?

is that you?

That tattoo looks extremely painful.

Its a big tattoo.

4 u

nothing better than a lady with tattoos all over her tits.
Mmmmm....sexy

raw toast amirite

XDDDDD

do you mean bread?

why the fuck would you be chopping up cheetos in the first place

Loser.

This thread trash bruh

>African tribe
>drinking piss
>not cow blood

kys

Tell my friends to come to/ck/ and check out the humour thread for guaranteed laughs.

They think I'm autist that laughs at frog cartoons drinking coffee..

I always wondered where the ramen fad started.

tru but kendrick is hot trash as well

a shit show all around

>seben limes!!
I would have fucked Gwyneth Paltrow back in the day though tbqh. She was hot in a weird way in The Royal Tenenbaums.

I think you have below average mental capacity.

>congratulations on buying generic rice, beans, and peas, but you still blew half your budget on limes, kale, cilantro, and an avocado

>this is how celebs think living on a budget looks

based on what, exactly, cuck?

>poor people, down on their luck, shouldn't be able to buy anything besides rice and beans
>smart, beautiful celebrities that I can't relate to are stupid and evil

This is what conservatives actually believe.

don't you ever try to talk to him unless he already had his coffee

It's damn true

Thanks guy
It's not retarded to say I wanted to have sex with Gwyneth Paltrow my dude.

Read a book.

What a load of horseshit. As of 2009, food stamps was paying out over $400 per month for a single person. For a family it was proportionally higher.

She's still hot now. I wish she'd done a nude scene in Iron Man 3.

That's ok, so does she.

Not them but
>Poor people should be able to live lavishly on the taxpayers dime.
No they should not. I've lived on foodstamps before and the most disgusting thing I've ever experienced was going to the store and seeing people buy a bunch of shitty snack foods for their 7 kids.
The average person has no shame in wasting other peoples money. Sorry, they ruined it for everyone else.
>Beautiful celebrities I can't relate to are stupid/evil
The problem isn't that poor people don't relate to celebrities, it's that celebrities are often out of touch.

don't even fucking TALK to me until i've had my morning lime

I feel like you're being sarcastic but what you're saying is true. I do find some tattoos sexy.

>calories boiled out
So she's at least 450lb then

>buying food off of craigslist
what the fug

Youre use of the word "cuck" do you cuckposters have tourettes syndrome or are you just trying to fit in?

go back to redddit fagggot

>he doesn't know that the cuckold meme originated on Reddit.
Lurk moar, newcunt.

A couple years ago back in 2012, my mother and I were on stamps after she had a workplace accident and couldn't work for a few months and I was too young to legally work. We were paid out $357.00 every month for two people. We filed a request to have an increase of as little as $40 for my mother's dietary needs and were denied because we received the max amount a household of two can get. We got nowhere near $400 per person.

It didn't. Stop lying and trying to subvert the board you disgusting marxist cuckold faggot.

I will never ever not laugh at
>Seven limes

What's that?

So how many calories does it actually have? If it's really a kilogram, it must be at least 4000.

I think a kg of sugar is 4200 and a kg of fat is 9000 so this is probably somewhere in between those two.
Until you boil off the calories of course.

Didn't you read, user? It doesn't have any calories. They've been thoroughly boiled.

>what's for dinner mom
>black bean tortillas and lime

Sounds like a typical day in the life of the oppressed Latino population here in California.

>nu/pol/ faggots on Veeky Forums

Really?

>>>/plebbit/

>don't talk to me until I've had my best sauce you'll ever taste

>implying poor families aren't just buying fast food, microwave dinners, soda, and weed

Everyone goes nuts about the seven limes but what's crazy to me is that she bought one onion and one tomato. Onions and bell peppers are a great way to stretch out your meals and can basically go in anything.

I'm no commie but I'd hilarious to me that all the big food companies keep telling you to exercise more instead of eating less and make propagande news articles for the same. That's like telling an alcoholic to have glasses of water between his drinks rather than having fewer drinks. Anything to keep consumption up. Buy 3000 kcal of food every day and spend 3 hours working out. Fuck up your joints and pay a doctor thousands to fix them. Then when you're older and can't exercise just eat cholesterol, diabetes and bp medication along with pain killer to live out the rest of your days. Can't take a shit because of the opiods? Here have another medication to shit. Given that the US has the best medical facilities in the world you'll live for more that 20 years hooked to all these drugs just occasionally getting hospitalized.

>rise in obesity likely due to decline in obesity
I fucking hate modern journalism jesus christ

I say it's rooibos.

GOOD point.

Anytime I hear people argue about how hard it is to do a cheap weekly shop, its mostly because they don't think about what they are buying.

It's always mongs who buy prepped bags of vegetables, endless bread items and frozen ready meals.

>start to feel sad
>read last line
>feel even worse

>not cow piss