What are your favorite quick and easy meals?

What are your favorite quick and easy meals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBxnO6Q4frY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indomie instant ramen

Pasta, sweetcorn and peppers all boiled together to save time, topped with cheese and ketchup.

Burek. Quick and easy, few ingredients (which also can be used for other things - no special stuff just for burek). And no, I'm not a kebab.

>Cutting lettuce

Lel

How do you craft this?

QUICK AND EASY BABY CAUSE COOKIN IS HARD NA'MEAN. I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE ONE SHITTY MEAL AND THEN GO BACK TO INHALING TAKEOUT. #GOALSSSSSS

Ok?

Since I got it from there:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBxnO6Q4frY

I'm pretty sure they send you to the Hague for crimes against humanity in Italy for that.

That kitchen is kino

wtf this isn't a tuna salad

Macaroni, tomato juice, and chopped hotdogs.

Take delicious bread in one hand. Take delicious meat or cheese in other hand. Alternately take bites until satiated.

I informed the authorities. You will soon get what you deserve for such heresy

Scrambled eggs on toast. Virtually takes no time at all to make and if you use sourdough then the bread doesnt get soggy

>wtf this isn't a tuna salad
what is it?

Is the fermented milk necessary for good taste?

You gotta put mint in it. Fucken to die for.

Didn't try that because that's not exactly easy to get here. I guess you could try sour cream or something similar.

Spaghetti and meatballs with pre-made sauce and meat. Guilty pleasure.

They're just....so cheesey

Omelette.
Beans on toast.
Scrambled egg on toast.
Fried egg on toast.
Tuna pasta with condensed mushroom soup and spring onion.

What kind of retard buys pre-shredder cheese?

It's like yogurt. Just get yourself some greek yogurt and parsley and you're good to go.

Would rather make actual tuna salad than this. Less effort and I guarantee it tastes better than just tuna with lettuce and some shredded cheese.

it also happens to be my guilty pleasure
>toast two pieces of bread
>butter them
> a little pepper and maybe ham of im feeling it
>find whatever cheese in the fridge i opened but didnt finish
>slather it one
>microwave for 30 seconds
>bam, instant grilled cheese

Lierally just a hunk of raw tuna or salmom

Brown Rice with a couple of over easy eggs.

That's foul. Why not use this. Takes 30 seconds as well and tastes much better then it micriwaved

Not even memeing but spaghetti carbonara. Shit taste so good.

fucking stupid

i could cry. thank you user, i will make this right now

did you know an ihop omellete has 80 grams of fat? when I make them at home they only have 7; 2 egg whites 1 whole egg, that's all you need. no cheese because that's for fat kids with no taste.

proof, I don't even know how you manage to put that much fat into an omelette, like wtf??

ihop com nutritional-info

Looks tasty. Also hilarious mix of super aesthetic photos and that one of your hand. triggered/10.

Omelettes from IHOP are enough for 2 meals for most people. Most people also like cheese because it's delicious, and they don't take out the yolks. You can get low fat egg white omelettes from IHOP anyway, but they don't taste as good.

and they still have 50 grams of fat. My 7 grams of fat omelete tastes a shit load better than 80 gram or 30 or 50 gram fat omelete from ihop. what are they putting in their egg dishes that makes it so fat heavey? a fucking stick of butter in an egg white omelete are you fucking kidding me? what the fuck is the point of just using egg whites then.

>super aesthetic photos
roflmao senpai

Top tier

ya mum's pussy

A dumb one

Yeh make a sandwich in your mouth it tastes better

It is so good and easy to make

It was on sale - why would I not buy it?
What constitutes as an 'actual tuna salad' in your nick of the woods?
I know this is Veeky Forums and all, but perhaps you could elaborate what makes you feel that way?
The hand does show middle finger just because I knew that faggots will be crying about 'buying grated cheese'.