>This is what Americans actually eat

No wonder why they are so sick.

inb4 some retarded brainwashed moron says all of it is safe and healthy

what actually is this

>bread, meat, and spices
I don't see what's wrong with that

Food poor niggers eat in the south

>Big words are SCARY!

It's disgusting. Look at thewolfpit on youtube, he goes to the "dollar store" and reviews all this garbage processed fuck knuckle

American capitalism, explain yourself

yeah but that doesnt explain much "beef fritters" for fried steak?

what is that? is there a pic of it when it's finishedly cooked

Would you buy it?

OMG IT HAS WORDS LIKE HYDROLIZED, MONONITRATE AND PHOSPHATES IT MUST BE POISON YOU SHOULD GO VEGAN BECAUSE IT CURES CANCER AND EBOLA.

God I hate you people.

Hell no, I live in a first world country where we earn a decent living, don't rely on tips nor need 2 or 3 jobs @ $5 per hour to survive

We buy wholesome fresh ingredients and cook fresh food. America is a 3rd world country.

>Inb4 europoor
>nope.jpg

>CAP SPERG RANT
Maybe it's the amount of sodium and high fat content in a less than 500 Cal item that has people looking askance at it.

How many pharmaceuticals are you on right now?

You just explained capitalism. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

this is poor people food, like something you would find in the dollar store. Nobody not on welfare would ever eat this shit. Why are all you europoors so obsessed with us?

Why bleach flour?

Thats white flour

Getting in your daily obsession quota?

O B E A S E

B

E

A

S

E

thats not how you spell that

My family is broke as shit and we still eat better than you eurofags, who's diet consists mostly of muslim semen. But really i am probably in the bottom 2% of American money, live in a trailer, and you could not consider my lifestyle on par with starving africans/sandniggers. 2nd world at worst.

>literally meat bread and spices with some soybean oil

>unsat:sat fat macro is nutritionally perfect

>sodium a bit high per serving

>carbs same as one slice of bread

what's the problem?

It made you notice though, which was the point

JUUUUUUUST

reminder: this is what america does. it uses unprecedented and unsustainable prosperity to import illegals to slaughter animals and fry their meat so that we can stuff it down niggers' throats until they're too fat to walk

it literally trains people in the cutting edge of math, science, finance and management to erect offshore platforms to suck up the carbonized remains of extinct species in order to provide the necessary fuel for the spic-nig cycle

i guess i never really grasped the goal of civilization before. why did newton discover calculus? what are maxwell's equations for? why did mendeleev deduce the periodic properties of elements? the answer to these and to all questions: to stuff nigs with fried meat until they become crippled from overeating, then to provide them with heroic medical care until they gracelessly expire

>Breading: Wheat Flour, [...], High Fructose Corn Syrup
>mfw americans add sugar to their sugar

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

better than having people starving to death from lack of food. and nobody is being forced to overeat.

>adding something sweet to balance a salty and savory food is only for fat americans

underrated post. I knew a lot of people who lived in trailers when I lived in northwest Florida. They were some of the poorest fucking people I've ever seen, lived in trailers with holes in the wall and slept on shitty beds with rags.

Felt bad for them desu.

What, are all of those words too big for you euros

Read the ingredients. It's a premade steak for country-fried steak. You fry it up and pour gravy on it.

That's what poor niggers eat. My country-fried steak has four ingredients: Steak, eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs. Gravy is milk, flour, and butter.

>no salt and pepper

add it yourself, cocksucker

Doesn't taste the same, friend. Adding it to the steak or breadcrumbs gives it a different flavor because it gets fried, and adding it to the milk gravy lets the oils from the pepper infuse into it more. It's okay if you don't like salt or pepper in it though, everyone has different tastes and these are just my preferences but I'd recommend trying it that way if you've never done it before because you might like it and I want you to enjoy your food and be happy and share things I enjoy with you too.

A chip butty is a sandwich

>A chip butty (neutral ingredients) is a sandwich
>A sub (neutral shape) is a sandwich
>A hot dog (neutral ingredients and shape) is NOT a sandwich
Explain this

cognitive dissonance