How to cook canned tuna

Can you even cook canned tuna ?

its already cooked you retard.

What else do you have available? I think tuna sandwiches are the most common use.

I can tuna drained
Dash of salt, pepper
2 tsp mayo
1 tsp relish of any kind really. I prefer sweet but you really just need some kind of acidic flavour to cut the fatty mayo

Stir it up and put it between two slices of bread.

You can also add tomato and lettuce if you are feeling fancy. I've seen people add cheese but I'm honestly not a fan of mayo and cheese.

>cook canned tuna
it's already cooked, but yes you can
google 'tuna croquettes'

Throw it on some spaghetti (tuna in oil, NOT in brine), add seasoning, eat. Simplistic poorfag meal full of calories and protons.

INB4 /fits shitty tunacake infographic

I like to use it as a dip for regular chips.
mix canned tuna with a little mayo or sour cream and you choice of seasoning.

tunacakes

tuna melt, boyo

Tuna Pasta.

Mix a container of strained tomatoes with a can of tuna, 2-3 tablespoons of capers and olives each, let cook for 20 minutes. Make whatever pasta you want (short pasta like penne works great with this). Simple meal in under half an hour. You can fry onions before adding in the sauce and the rest of the ingredients if you'd like too, and add cayenne pepper etc

I don't know but if you put some toilet paper on top of an opened can and light it on fire you'll get a sick oil lamp.

Onions, eggs, salt
They make a great omelette

What is that, a tranny Jessica Rabbit, OP? You people disgust me.

>canned
It's literally ruined already, just throw it out and get some fresh tuna. And don't do what says, that just makes it even fucking worse.

it's a character from jojo's bizarre adventure wearing jessica rabbit's outfit, probably because of his hair being vaguely similar

why does Veeky Forums have such a huge concentration of fucking idiots who don't know they're on a taiwanese kid's show image collection site

If i want to "cook" my tuna i usually just throw it in a pan with a little olive oil plus siracha and orange marmalade and have that w rice. Normally i just eat tuna plain out the can bc im in a rush. The recipe here is way better with tilapia than canned tuna

I make a box of Kraft mac and cheese, and after it's done mix in some pepper, a drained can of peas and a drained can of tuna or two. Tuna mac the easy way.

Stay in your containment threads, jojo faggot.

Worst anime
Go back to r/anime

Kimchi jiage (kimchi stew with canned tuna and straw mushrooms) is pretty cooked

*best

fixed that for you.

Sure thing pleb. Bet you watch it with English dub

All your animu a shit, weeab.