Which one and why Veeky Forums?

Which one and why Veeky Forums?
Not ashamed to admit black label is always delicious

Any of the Bourbons.

Pappy all day.

Thats what I thought but I prefer the whistlepig, wheated bourbons lack a certain kick of spice i like.

Also the rare breed is an early 2000s '99' batch which i found a case of, amazing stuff.

STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL

I dont drink it, I swirl it around my mouth after eating your mothers poontang

Whistle pig is good, but I actually would use that in an Old Fashioned and drink the Paddy neat

Much better choice for an old fashioned, you need a little spice to compliment the sweet.
Both are very good neat.

Whistle Pig because it's what Mike Rowe drinks

I used to be able to grab blantons for $45, now it's nearly $70.

what happened?!

>whiskey
Ill have a long island, thanks

Talisker because single malt scotch is great and bourbon just tastes like corn

I once had a bottle of Blanton's Straight From The Barrel. Actually, I still have it, because it looks so cool - it's empty now. But damn, that was a pretty fucking nice bourbon.

Talisker is also pretty good, and while I haven't tasted the Rare Breed, Wild Turkey in general is very decent value (81 and 101)

Absolutely nothing wrong with Black Label. It was created by a master blender for a reason.

Girl

Nah im just a master baiter

Pappy just so I could say that I've tried it. I'm sure its good but undoubtedly overhyped.

Other than that, Blanton's.

For me, its gotta be canadian mist. Preferably ice cold and mixed with ginger ale

Amazingly overhyped.
Its a good bourbon bordering on great

Faggot

>Takes the worst single malt
>doesn't take the greatest bourbon

You fucked up.

>no Jim Beam
>no Jack Daniels
I'll be showing myself out.

Sazerac became total Jews.

Sometimes, bourbon just won't do it.

I seriously can't understand how people can fuck when they're drunk or otherwise fucked up

chug that weeaboo bottle while dressed as a pederast in a purple pony suit. name the video 'scotch review #1'give the comment 'pretty decent' and give it two and a half stars. uploed video to jewtube

Sounds like a good idea

Jack Daniels is normie tier tho

My nigger

Date tonight, need a quick and healthy meal suggestion to serve.

I have a soft spot for Wild Turkey, but it's hard to pass on Blanton's. I collect empty bottles of them, fortunately my bartender friends hook me up whenever they happen to get one.

What kind of shit tier collection is that? Obviously the pappy just for the novelty of it but even the runner ups (James pepper rye and eagle rare both of which are shit) are shit

None of them. Because I can't control myself when I drink.

>Nikka Whisky

Never heard of that and I need it now.

Used to drink Blanton's until the price went up out of nowhere. Now i drink Woodford Reserve

Blantons.

Love eagle rare tho senpai.

Depends, if you told me to help myself I'd get the Eagle Rare, if you offered to pour me a drink I'd ask for the Rare Breed. If you offered the Pappy I'd gladly take a pour, but wouldn't ask for/help myself unless it was explicitly offered.

Probably the Whistlepig. There's a reason the Rye is so much emptier than the rest

I live in central KY and worked for a big liquor store chain. I got to watch the bourbon craze at play all the time. I love a good bourbon but the whole boom is kind of a load of shit.

My favorite story related to that was a bar manager in Louisville a couple years ago who got death threats when he ran out of Pappy. Next allocation he took his whole supply and made jello shots out of it to spite his customers.

pappy van winkle because i want to try it. rare breed otherwise, but only if it's a real bottle and no fake that you can buy everywhere online. the new one is good too but damn the first one was like hell i can drink it out of the bottle and it tastes like angel vagina

For me, its gotta be jim beam apple, the smoothest shot this side of the mississippi

Talisker because it's a single malt at least. Scotch single malt is all that's worth drinking.

The people who don't say pappy are either memeing or fucking retarded or both.

This thread is shit, post your bottle collections
>Elijah Craig 12
>Old Weller Antique 107
>Glenmorangie Lasanta NCF
>Dalmore Cigar Malt
>Laphroaig Cairdeas 2016
>Springbank 12 Single Oloroso Cask IB
>Port Charlotte NAS
>Arran 14
>Arran 10 Gordon Macphail
>Macallan 15 Fine Oak
>Glendronach 12
>Balblair 1997 Vintage
>Ardbeg 10
>Talisker 18
>Aberfeldy 18
And my recent favorite of the Collection
>Bunnahabhain 21

James pepper rye?
Post your bottles then homo

The pappy is the OG, the last of a case I bought 6 years ago

Ooooh wow thanks bro for saving this thread

Okay, enjoy your corn juice, man, I guess Americans can't handle something if it doesn't have corn in it

I mixed up the Blantons with James pepper

Van Winkle 20 year family reserve because I've heard a lot about it but not tried it yet.

Show us what's in the Pappy bag!

I'll bet he just bought the bag on eBay.

Yeah right

First off, my trips confirm.

Second, I love single malts. But Talisker isn't a great one. I'll choose to drink the great Paddy over the mediocre Talisker.

Tullemore!

As I said I bought this six years ago, OG Stitzel-Weller juice, I bought a case at $200 a pop with my xmas bonus, this is the last one.
I could now sell the empty for more than what I paid for it full. But i wont because I am not a scumbag.

All said and done this shit is more legit, if you ever seen a dusty early 2000s rare breed on the shelf BUY IT.
Back in the peak of the bourbon glut, there is a reason the pappy is open and this isnt, Im saving this for a special occasion.

Or maybe you prefer a late 80s Cordon Bleu or a mid 60s Hine

Maybe a 20year old Marc?

Or an old Pinot

>no timestamp

Royal salute 21 rn

I know it's bait but I will still call you a little faggot to enforce the ever so holy societal balance

faggot

>he took his whole supply and made jello shots
kek

Pappy hands down.

Eagle rare?

HAHAHA

Show us the bottle with liquid in it timestampped you lying bastard

Or just say you don't have Pappy :^)

Are you actually this retarded or are you just pretending?

Talisker for me please, splash of water.

With respect to your digits, you're a fucking idiot if you think Talisker is the worst single malt.

Oooooo I haven't had all of these but I recently tried eagle rare and it was lovely.

Blanton's.

never had rye so that one

So not one of you have tried 1999 Distiller's Edition Lagavulin, I assume? That's in my cabinet.

I have actually. I got to try it at the Lagavulin distillery when visiting Islay. It was delicious, the sherry influence was clear and added a fruity counterpart to the peat smoke.

Yeah, no, I'm poor. I almost never get to drink scotch,

I'm not rich but I drink a fair bit.

Not a burger though, I'm in the UK.