Perfection

Name a more versatile and delicious food.
Pro tip, ya cant.
Literally perfect dipping sauce, condiment, mixing base, and even on it's own. Sprinkle salt and pepper on some sour cream and you have a delicious lunch on the go.
What's your favorite sour cream recipe? Made some brownies with sour cream icing last night and it was flawless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CA-LGL9iMh4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sprinkle salt and pepper on some sour cream and you have a delicious lunch on the go

I love mixing it with rice, makes it really delicious and creamy.

Oh yes that's a good one

I like it on authentic tacos just like the good Mexican restaurants make.

that shit is delicious and one of the best brands

used to hate it when I was a kid but now I love it, great with pelmeni and quesadillas

wish I could get smetana here

Greek yogurt is better in all aspects.

>sugary dairy is better than rich dairy
boy americans really are dense

Greek yogurt. Practically the same. Better for your gut, more versatile, more protein.

>>Mexican pizza dipped in sour cream

>Sprinkle salt and pepper on some sour cream and you have a delicious lunch on the go.
How much do you weigh, out of curiosity?

Eggs are more versatile, tastier, has a longer fridge life and you can eat it by itself

Oh yeah, I'm always clamoring for yogurt on my tacos

Whens the last time youve seen egg successfully used on pizza, burger, taco, or pasta tho?
Op wins

>gut
>protein
>weight
Go back to fit where you manlets can worry about manlet things.

egg is more common on all of those except taco and maybe pizza

carbonara is literally egg sauce, burgers with eggs are more common than burgers with sour cream. Never see sour cream or egg being used successfully on pizza, i'll give you tacos though.

Also, only OP eats sour cream by the spoonful so eggs still get my vote for versatility

>No eggs in tacos
What are taquitos?

Sausage lyonnaise. steamed with soft potatoes, dipped into a perfect sour cream and chives sauces. You'll be stuffed by the end. Love it

Know what would be good on there?
Sour cream

little tacos

corn, sour cream, cajun salt

amazing

I fucks with you on a spiritual level

youtube.com/watch?v=CA-LGL9iMh4

I HOPE YOU DIE YOU STUPID SON OFA BITCH

>Cajun salt

Hello flyover!! Here in Louisiana we just call it by its brand name. Calling it "Cajun salt" literally means nothing. Would you call barbecue sauce "Texas ketchup"

Not that shit.

just put a ton of sour cream and salsa in a bowl and use it as dip

that's my comfort food on even my darkest days

kys Californian.

goes bad too quick.

it's not THAT versatile. you can't really add it to a sauce or it separates, so you have to use creme fraiche which in my opinion actually a deeper flavor, but they aren't as interchangeable as people think. sour cream is good for maintaining the texture of things because it stays thick and stiff (heh heh) creme fraiche is much better for sauces like stroganoff and what not because it thickens it, doesn't separate and curdle, and you get (in my opinion) a better flavor than sour cream

I mean the tubs come in like 4 different sizes and it lasts maybe a little more than a month. so, no, not really.

>just put a ton of sour cream and salsa in a bowl and use it as dip

That sounds like a pretty sad dip.

I had a roommate that would take a cold pack of hot dogs out of the fridge and dunk them in sour cream. I'd never seen such depravity in my life. The world changed for me that day.

Thats actually a very common snack where I'm from, especially like a party finger food. Where do you live?

That was in the military. I have no idea where he was from.

This brings back memories of fridgebro's sour cream.