Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
I fried some burgers the other day and I can't get the fried burger stank out of my kitchen.

I cleaned all the worktops, the floor the wall behind the stove, the stove, all the pans etc.
This burger stank is very persistent.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbecue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

open a window

left it open all weekend.
Just got back from work and the kitchen still has burger stank

you probably got the grease coating the inside of your stove top exhaust or on your ceiling. next time use a flat sieve to cover your fry pan to catch the majority of that crap

>next time use a flat sieve
I've already decided burgers will only ever be made on the bbq from now on.

always use the exhaust when cooking burgers
you don't need to heat your pan to meme levels

buying better quality burgers also helps. majority of the crap you buy in stores has like 40% fat. when buying burgers check the calories per portion. a good 1/4 pounder which has a good fat ratio like 15% which will only result in 5% being cooked out.

compare to one which is same package weight 1/4 but has twice the calories and 3-4x the fat. the fat gets cooked out anyway, so in the end your paying for less actual meat. and both the examples i listed are actually the same price in store (about $10 for a 8 pack).

>(about $10 for a 8 pack).

If you're buying "a pack of burgers" you're doing it wrong. Pre-made burgers are nearly always overcompressed by the machine used to form the patties.

Buy a nice piece of meat. Grind it and form the patties yourself right before you cook them.

no shit is home made better. just pointing out to OP that if he does buy in store to be wary of the amount of fat in the products offered as the cheap ones will result in more fat being burned off and coating his kitchen walls

Bbq is a type of food not a piece of cooking equipment. I believe you mean 'grill'

yeah that's how it works dude
just get used to your house smelling like melting cow unless you grill outside
there's no way around it

Why is it flyovers never get this?

>prepacked "burger products" rather than at least getting the pure ground beef patties
even walmart shoppers are smarter than this
>"1/4 lb" burger
>142g
>40% of 142? must be, duhhhhr, 31
even walmart shoppers are better at math than this

So then what are the barbecues on sale in the barbecue department of the department store?

It's always "barbecue grills," not "barbecues."

Never have I seen "barbecue grill"
Sometimes I'll see a barbecue with a grill, when it's combo propane and charcoal in one barbecue.

That's because barbecue is cooked in a pit or a smoker. Barbecue and grilling are two different things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbecue
>Barbecue or barbeque (informally BBQ or barby/barbies) is both a cooking method and an apparatus

>and an apparatus

Clearly flyovers conspired to edit the page, adding their filthy lies.

But barbecue is only a thing in flyover territory?
There's no room for a grill in a 70 square foot NY apartment with no balcony

Go search some department store websites, they all call them grills, not barbecues. Barbecue grills, gas grills, or charcoal grills.

Reminder

I don't need to search shit breh I used to work in one.
They were barbecues lined up in the barbecue section.

Wow, you sure showed me. Your anecdote definitely disproves the department store websites.

So you understood what he meant but still felt the need to correct him? Great job, people like you really make the world a better place.

Your hot assertations that it's "always a grill never just called barbecue" sure do refute my own two eyes my man thanks for showing me the light.

The only people who whine about pedants are people who are often wrong.

>can't get the fried burger stank out of my kitchen.
Maybe this is what heaven is like