I got a lot of sleep but I'm tired as shit. Should I drink a bunch of sugar water?

I got a lot of sleep but I'm tired as shit. Should I drink a bunch of sugar water?

Is this you?

perhaps

then bottoms up

I'm a lot more interested in this fine young lady than I am in whatever question it was you just asked.

>young

im with this guy
on the real though,1488 white race whatever, i stlil want to marry an asian woman and have hapa children

斉藤 慶子

Fuck off Nazi, race-mixing is GOAT.

chinese people don't age well

t.shitskin

Asians don't age like other people. For all I know she's anywhere between 16 and 50 in that picture.

If you're attracted to this, does that mean you're gay?
Because she resembles a boy much more than a woman.

No, she's really cute.

Meh, "her" boobs are almost nonexistent. I suppose you could demand that she get implants, but personally I only go for natural D-cups or bigger.

You've got to be fucking joking. At age 50 she'll still look like she's 30. Falls apart after that, but so what, just marry one who's half your age and you'll have plenty of time with her while she's still hot.

Lets play spot the virgin

Childhood is liking only big tits. Adulthood is realizing small ones are great too.

"boobs" lol do a google image search so you learn who she is before typing garbage. She is super cute and has some "boobs"

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

AH THAT WAS LOVELY

>lady

so it looks like boxxy is queen of ck and this is princess.I'm OK with that.

Boy she looks a lot fuckin worse without all that jailbait fat

Delusional blumpftard detected

>sugar water
No.

What you want are some slow-burning carbs and some protein, with maybe some coffee or strong tea if you need to be awake RIGHT THIS MINUTE. Sugar water might wake you up a bit (but not as much as caffeine would), but it won't last and you won't feel as good as you otherwise would.

Make sure you're getting enough nutrients and such from your diet too, especially iron. Iron deficiency makes you tired as fuck.

What is this Boxxy hivemind today? I jerked it to her [spoiler] plus my cousin and Ellen Page [/spoiler] just a few minutes ago.

MUH DICK
THIS IS LITERALLY THE PERFECT BODY

AHHHHHH FFFFUUUCK

How is your diet? Do you exercise frequently?