I'm not a regular here, how did I do?

I'm not a regular here, how did I do?

never saw this kind of hotpocket before

>That tablecloth
Kill yourself ASAP

look closer, that isn't the table cloth.

>no vegetables

Kek
It's a fucking plate
>radishes and green onions
>not veggies

you should say what is in it
But i'm not a fussy eater and I would eat it if I was hungry.

The filling has the following:
>Vietnamese chilli paste
>olive oil
>a little cayenne pepper powder
>cut up radishes
>green onion/scallions/whatever
>black pepper
>minced garlic
And then as far as prep
>flour tortilla
>make it up like a burrito closed on both ends
>pan fry it in olive oil
Pretty much, I just threw shit together.

We don't cook food and post it here.

Post a McChicken thread or GTFO.

Honestly not bad

overcooked. looks dry and bland

Looks ok. I can think of better fillings but you were using veg you needed to use up before they got old and I appreciate that. I hate waste of food.

Honestly, the past week or so I've been pan frying different shit in flour tortillas in various forms, rather as a fried burrito thing or fried quesdilla. I've also tried this
>ground cinnamon
>sugar
>nutmeg
>allspice
>butter
All mixed together, put on smaller flour tortillas, rolled up, then pan fried

Like what fillings?

>Vietnamese chilli paste

You mean Huy Fong chili garlic?

Probably.

They switched brands on me so I just grabbed whatever was there without reading it XD

I'm pretty traditional so I usually just go with spiced meat and refried beans if I'm doing burritos. I usually finish my veg before they spoil in other ways. But you're being frugal and creative by combining different spices and tasting what happened. Gotta give you credit because although I don't waste much, I'm too lazy to experiment like you're doing. You're learning a shitload more on your own than I ever will.

Wow, thanks! Honestly, like 40% of what I make is just throwing different stuff together. I might do something similar in the next couple of days except with ground bison and not as spicy. I think the biggest thing I've enjoying right now is the pan fried (on olive oil) flour tortilla stuff. Vegetable oil/soy bean oil, which I tried a few days ago, sucked. Olive oil or gtfo

How does that make you feel that you just suggested that someone should kill their self? Do you feel good about putting a life at risk? Would you feel good if they went through with it? I think you need to take some time off of the computer and think about what you've done, mister.

right back atcha

Nice sandwich, OP

Looks very tasty. Thanks for sharing.

Not sure about the filling, but the wrapping looks nice and thin and crispy as fuck.

So 10/10 wrapping, would put things in it.

you are in the 1% already, nice work

stupid nigger that's the plate, and even if it wasnt you are a repulsive filthy retard, look at the food not at cloth irremediably idiotic fag

Not the most traditional sandwich, but good enough to eat.

looks like a panzerotto, not really a sandwich

not that user but id feel good if you killed yourself desu, like i accomplished something today

Panzerotto is a sandwich

Looks and sounds good op. 7.5/10

How big is the chance that I get salmonella from a raw egg?

I eat alot of raw eggs.

to me a sandwich implies two slices of bread with stuff in the middle, all uncooked beside a little warming up
but depends on your view i guess

low, i know lot of people who do so and none ever got infections
most times is for some shitty mayo left out of the fridge for a couple days, or anything similar

Thanks alot mate, I'm a paranoid motherfucker and you just gave me one less thing to worry about.

Grilled cheese and tuna melts aren't sandwiches? Hamburgers? Subs only use one piece of bread.

check this out better tho, in consideration on where you live and egg quality etc, dont just trust all random anons
anyway think of the enormous amount of sweets done with raw eggs, there would be a pandemic situation if the risk was even at 1%, as long as you take care of them and dont wait too long before eating them it will be fine

im from a place where those things dont exist (beside burger, but well, they are - as the name says - burgers, a thing on their own)

What kind of shit hole are you from?

italy, fat cunt
cant call anything with bread somewhere in it a sandwich

I'm not even the guy that was calling a Panzerotto a sandwich but I'm not sure how your limitation of what is a sandwich being that it can't be cooked...

How does that make you feel that you just suggested that someone should kill their self? Do you feel good about putting a life at risk? Would you feel good if they went through with it? I think you need to take some time off of the computer and think about what you've done, mister.

if there is a specific name for all those things, why you need to call them all sandwich?
ingredient and structure purist, clearly

>if there is a specific name for all those things, why you need to call them all sandwich?

If we have oak, hickory, ash, walnut, and pine then why do we need the word tree?

If we have apple, plum, pear, strawberry, and peach then why do we need the word fruit?

>yes my caring waiter, i will have some vegetables, then some meat, and then something sweet, also dont forget something to drink
brainlets cant into vocabulary?

>getting your feelings hurt by something someone said on the internet
Kill yourself for real you weak little cunt

i guess i'm an ingredient rebel since i'm perfectly comfortable referring to an ice cream sandwich as a sandwich. the structure is what makes it a sandwich imo.

because words are used to express ideas and concepts. when people are talking about what a sandwich is, it isn't so that they can categorize and identify certain products as sandwiches for a specific purpose. it's because how people understand and use language is interesting and people have their own perspectives on it.

>rebbit/facebook tier shit
lmao