Guilty pleasures

I know you have em, and its time to spill

Trying to kick fast food?

Tater tots covered in cheese with ketchup.

>Chick-fil-a is a guilty pleasure

Bullshit. Chick-fil-a is top-tier. The Spicy Deluxe Chicken Sandwich is always good. Anyone else who says otherwise is a god damn liar.

Uhp, there is it is. He took the bait.

The peas are disgusting otherwise solid 7/10

Gas station hot dogs,
Maybe once every other month. Get the one with cheese inside. Load it up with onion, jalapenos and mustard.

A guy in a nearby town literally died from eating a gas station hot dog recently

Would definitely have to be the Cheeseburger bites at 7-Eleven

It's got to be chili.

Eating the banana peel.

Need you ask

Good ol' McDonald's.
It's great when you're drunk late at night and they're next to the bar you were drinking at.

fuck man, if that's cincinnati definitely seconded

cincinnati chili*

>no post on sundays

MFW this dumb shit of a business could be making (1/7)*100% MORE a week world wide but the owner still thinks religion is real, no post on sundays. The drive in's are so packed at these places every day that they have wifi servers outside of the establishment taking orders to keep things going, but closed on sundays cause literally no one you hire is religious nor does any one care any more about that bull shit.

>tortilla chips and cheese slices
yeah i know i'm autistic and too lazy to make a plate of nachos

mfw also every worker @ any chik fil a I've been to is a 10/10 boy/girl, or boygirl.

That's a big sandwich

Try pasta and ketchup because your ass is too lazy to buy some real sauce.

>Being this assblasted over business hours

i prefer to make my own sauce when i have pasta. also i find ketchup abhorrent

But then you have to go shopping and buy fresh shit that goes off quickly. Ketchup is like.. right there

Why would you do that when jarred pasta sauce tastes perfectly fine and keeps for a solid week after you open it?

These are great and only a dollar for a 10oz bag

I'm also weak when it comes to gyros and cheesecake.

I've been surviving on Taquitos for the past 2 weeks. Normally I cook chicken nuggets in my oven but I can't right now. So Taquitos saved my life.

This big ass rat got into my oven and made it it's home. It won't fucking leave. I've been waiting for it to starve and die in there but it keeps eating the burnt shit at the bottom of the oven so instead of starving it's thriving.

I really dont know what to do about it. I called my parents and they sighed and told me not to bother with stupid crap like this and grow the fuck up. I tried to turn the heat up on it in there but the last time I did that it started going berserk and slamming into the walls of the oven and the room started to smell like burnt rat hair. I'm probably just going to move apartments.

>giant rat
>on fire
>slamming against oven walls going berserk
holy fuck that sounds terrifying

How fucking stupid can you be?

Buy a rat trap from the store. Bait it with food. Stick it inside your oven. Wait for the snap. Recover and throw away dead rat.

>lock oven
>cleaning cycle
>make post on pol about holocaust
>become meme

Or literally just go to a store and buy a like 5 buck box of rat poison, drop a dollop of peanut butter in it and toss it inside.

Bad idea. You have no control over where the rat dies. If it dies somewhere stuck inside the oven then you've made zero progress.

Trap is a much better idea since it makes for easy removal of the dead rat.

Nice pasta, haven't seen that one in years.

mine is not going to school, work, or training of any kind

A Rally's burger, fries, and a Bang's root beer.

My dad used to buy a lot of these. I really liked the turkey and beef ones. Once I saw that the "Salisbury steak pot pies" existed, it forever tarnished the brand in my eyes.

That would be a cool world of warcraft pet

That looks delicious

Thats a torta user and yes, they are typically delicious.

the bang's root beer meme always makes me laugh but also it hits close to home because my autistic ass actually thought it was Bang's until I actually looked at it when I was 19

Easier scheduling
1-2 less employee(s) needed
Having an entire day to deep clean/repair/renovate without inconveniencing anyone

Am I autistic?