What should i do with the most boring fish possible

what should i do with the most boring fish possible

Consider it a canvas on which to paint a masterpiece with spices.

>spices
You palateless retard. All it needs is some salt.

I'm assuming we're talking about tilapia right? It has a subtle, sweet, mild flavor yes. I'm not saying drown it in chili powder and cilantro, I'm saying accentuate it with strong flavors that bring out the fish's sweetness. Frankly, just salt is boring.

Make some Bacalao

Using weeks of your life create a Trebuchet and launch the fillet towards the nearest open field or towards the walls of your enemies.

the most boring fish cooking is to bury it in fried onions and carrots and stick it in the oven and garnish with oven potatoes
dunno about the sauce

Get some beurre blanc on that shit.

>white people

Bread it and fry it

this is the correct answer

Buddy, you don't eat factory-farmed trash fish with just salt unless you want the blandest dinner possible

>he thinks halibut, not sole, is the most boring fish

>not tilapia

It just tastes like fucking dirt, every time I go to a restaurant and see tilapia as a $15 entree I laugh and order some tendies and don't tip

guess i cant argue with trips

Remove it from the package, then hide it in the ventilation system at your workplace.

*palletless

Dubs says you have to OP!

Sear it on some oak planks or sumtin. It's my favorite fish because it's so flaky.

Take it to a museum, or pay for some avocation classes at a local community college.

Fry in a pan then add some cream and a small line of tomato paste, add a table spoon of flour to make the sauce last and add some spices of your choice.

>eating garbage fish
you realize those things literally just shit at the bottom eating garbage and shit, right? don't eat that

in a pan brown a bunch of onions, add some garlic ginger and chilies, add some stock, vinegar, black pepper, cook but leave the onons with some texture, thicked the sauce up a bit with some slurrey

bread the fish with some curry powder corn starch and flour, fry the fish

when the fih is fried addd it into the sauce to absorb a bit of the flavour

grind it and make a fishburger.

bread it.

steam it with spinach and some gorgonzola, serve on pasta

lipeƤkala

I cook my tilapia in a little bit of olive oil and add orange marmalade and siracha

more like haliass

fish tacos

>manbabies who need things to be drowned in oil and spices in order to be able to enjoy things
This is why niggers get so fat

I know right? These savages aren't sophisticated like you and I. Just sprinkle some of that spicy Evian and wala!

hide the mayo before he turns it into a salad