And litrally, just, use literally all the time for no reason

And litrally, just, use literally all the time for no reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAVvXOpQmYQ
youtu.be/M_GNznvIN1E
youtube.com/watch?v=TE2omM_NoXU
youtube.com/watch?v=qyL_cYxV6QA
youtube.com/watch?v=CWtZCg7OyPM
youtu.be/qyL_cYxV6QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least you were not forced to watch his daughter shit up a chilli recipe because she just (((wrote))) a cookbook about daddies recipes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAVvXOpQmYQ

Litch'rully*

I'd kill myself if my daughter did something like this
Literally the most awkward cooking demo I've ever seen. Hopefully she doesn't make another TV appearance until she learns to demo a dish.

SEASON.
GRATE.
ONION.
CARROT.
GARLIC.
youtu.be/M_GNznvIN1E

>(((wrote)))

(((you))) aren't using this properly

PREP
COOK
PLATE
DONE

she likes to EAT

o yea

u will never be her feeder daddy, reaching cosmic climax as the scale finally hits 600lbs, cummin all over the bathroom and her curdled thigh tumors

Doesn't matter if it's bad, this gives him more publicity.

This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Peak Ramsay. Someone needs to do a parody where they make really complicated dishes in 15 seconds while just saying about 30 words.

Flour. Butter. Season. Knead the dough. Sear the beef. Gently. Wrap the beef. Oven. Beef Wellington. Done.

He's already over-exposed. How many shows is he in now, at least 10? The latest one I saw was about fixing hotels. What the HELL business does he have doing that? Exactly.

ROBERT IRVINE IS, AND ALWAYS WAS, THE SUPERIOR HARDNOSE BRITISH TV CHEF

SHOVE YA MICHELIN STARS UP YOUR ARSE THIS IS A REAL NIBGGER

This is fucking embarrassing. I don't know how the offspring of gordon ramsay turned out this bad at cooking. I'd have sooner thought she was related to jack, if I didn't know better.

it's a child, when was the last time your 10 year old even knew what a pan was.

I turned on tv once and saw he had a show but it wasn't about cooking he was talking to a rape victim about confronting her rapist like wtf

>comments are disabled

He already beat you to it

youtube.com/watch?v=TE2omM_NoXU

>SEASON.
>GRATE.
>ONION.
>CARROT.
>GARLIC.
kek, I thought u were kidding

the f word is actually a really fun show.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyL_cYxV6QA

Termarters

Honestly, getting this rustled over a child; everyone knows white girls can't cook so why act surprised?

doesn't he have a full length video showing how to make this beef wellington already?

Why does she just tap the meat

Reminded me of this. youtube.com/watch?v=CWtZCg7OyPM

Robert Irvine is a... fraud

PAN

NICE AND HOT

Was actually waiting for Gordon to run up angrily on stage and start yelling at her how shit her chilli was.

Disappointed. Fucking click bait.

Any decent parent would have.
Goddamn.

The other daughter seems fairly competent in a kitchen. How did things get this bad? The kid obviously doesn't hate food.

she likes the eatin, not the cookin

OLIVE OIL

DONE

youtu.be/qyL_cYxV6QA

>litrally
Retard.

If you listen closely, you can hear Gordon going nuclear in the background

I wish I had a space laser that tased people in the ass when they who misuse that word

Holy shit I'd fuck her ad infinitum

Short and simple. I like it.

When you show how triggered you are by someone else's tics and quirks, you pretty much out yourself as insecure and jealous. Don't do this.

LITERALLY mentally ill

So what exactly are you doing then?

I make it with sweet potatoes and lentils :D

Educating OP.

Why ? ? ?

Red Wine Chocolate Sauce is closer to peak Ramsey

Hello Cloister, you boring, repetitive individual. Didn't know you started posting on Veeky Forums now.

It is and I've been pleasantly surprised with the FOX version of it so far... they're stayed pretty true to the original show in many ways even kept the theme music which I thought they would drop.

how fucking retarded can you possibly be lol wow

no wonder he's popular here, surprised he never made a vid where he tells you how to unironically braise beef.

Hahahaha

is he basting it in butter or egg wash?
its kind of hard to tell because the camera man is autistis and he just says BASTE