Ice cream

Since its hot as fuck out now lets talk ice cream

Best brand?
Best flavour?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Moon_(ice_cream)
houseofflavors.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homemade
Pecan pie or Pineapple upside down ice cream.

So Delicious cashew snickerdoodle.

mint
chocolate
chip

>best brand
imo ben and jerrys
>best flavor
hands down organic vanilla

Blue Bell
Coffee

Whether it was in Venice or Florence or Bern or Munich or on the West Coast USA (don't remember where) or elsewhere, the best ice cream was generally the pricey and sometimes odd stuff served in various Gelaterias.

Mass produced and widely available? Hm, I'm also going with Ben & Jerry's.

is that the fancy kroger brand? they have some crazy flavors. i got some kind of amaretto cherry pistachio or something... shit was cash

Yea shit is really good quality ice cream
Pretty sure its small batch made by a small company contracted for kroger

Turkey Hill
Double Dunker

Only get it on sale, it is not worth six bucks a half gallon and is an iffy proposition at five

damn wish i could get these varieties of flavours here in nz
currently my favourite would have to be cookies and cream

Learn to make your own mister kiwi.

i tried pistachio ice cream yesterday and holy fuck it was awful

it was a cheaper brand, but that usually isn't that big of a deal

i fucking love pistachios too, but i could barely eat 2 bites of that shit

Fun fact: if your pistachio ice cream is green, it has added food coloring.

chocolate ice cream box by swiss

Try Talenti's pistachio

Planica
Pistaccio

Always been partial to pistachio ice cream. Lately, this shit right here has been my favorite. If you've never tried rompope, its basically mexican eggnog, but way better than the shit you normally drink.

This shit right here is fucking outstanding

They also make a coconut flavor thats stellar too

My nigga

Kroger brand - Cherry Amaretto
Blue Bell - Brides Cake : Cookie two step coming soon which is also one of their best

Didn't see your post at first. When I buy ice cream I want a tasty frozen treat not to be face banged by a cup of cheap Folgers. Blue Bell coffee is 90% coffee 10% ice cream. It's not bad just don't go into it expecting your typical coffee flavored desert.

Pro tip: if you're favorite national brand isn't haagen dazs you have objectively shit taste.

Literally all other national brands have thickeners and other trash to fuck with the ice cream texture, including the more expensive unregulated usda term """"gelato™"""" brands like

probably ben and jerrys
rum raisin

But Haagen Dazs is trash, they don't have unique flavors.

ROCKY ROAD OR MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP OR NOTHING
>brand
GO TO YOUR LOCAL BRAUMS OR DONT HAVE ICE CREAM AT ALL

How do you make ice cream at home

Google

HagenDaazs isn't trash you mong, it's terrific because of what's not in it, no gums or emulsifiers or shit.

Salted caramel is pretty nice

sell me on rum raisin? why do old people like it?

>no Tilamook icecream

wow, so this board is memayposters? The fact that talenti is even posted is socal basic bitch core

That shit is crack

Try again in English please.

Blue bell master race

Tillamook is so fucking good ok, just saying.
Here in the North West Us
>I t ' s a l l w e l i k e

>buy container of ice cream
>eat the whole thing in 2 sittings max
>gained 5lbs during 2 weeks when they sold kroger fancy ice cream at 2 for $5

I don't eat ice cream anymore.

Just go get some, form your own opinion.

Combine milk, cream, sugar, flavorings then churn in an ice cream maker.

I personally prefer two scoops of covfefe ice cream.

>not a single patrician here

>organic
listeria me harder daddy

>regional ice cream brands that a bunch of people from that region say is the best
huh

Homemade

I really dig dark chocolate or Straciatella. Joghurt is sick, too

>organic cookies
Sounds funny. I like it.

>hands down

uh... your tumblr is showing. Maybe you want to do something against it

Homemade is best.
Otherwise:
Hagen Dasz / Mövenpick
Hard to pick a favorite flavor... Strachiatella or coffee

I haven't tried enough brands to really say which is the best, but I thoroughly enjoyed these while on vacation on the west coast. I wish they sold them in my area.

turkey hill mint chocolate chip

Call me a hipster, but Hudsonville toasted coconut

Its ok but the private selection brand is better

>Artificial flavor added
No thanks.

Magnum bars are great but probably not worth it.

Blueberry pomegranate Private Selection

I'll have to look for the one in OP

Mint chocolate chip master race!

However OP, I find that ice cream isn't the most ideal frozen treat for a hot day. It's a little too rich for the heat. It's better suited to a rich desert while sitting inside and getting comfy after a long day's work. For cooling off in the heat of noon, sherbet is what you want. Lime is my favorite flavor.

Halo Top

Any flavor

Banana Pudding Blue Bell Ice Cream.

>BRAUMS
Muh nigga.
Pecans, pralines, and cream a best.

Kek, what's next in the Lovecraft series of flavors? Pickman's Mocha? Ice Cream Dunwiches?

Does Meijers here in Michigan sell House of Flavors Blue Moon ice cream?

Somebody on Veeky Forums mentioned it last week or so and apparently it was invented here by House of Flavors and I’d like to try it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Moon_(ice_cream)

houseofflavors.com

I think the puplix brand icecream Ive had has been very good so far
Hula hula is my current favorite But I really like macadamia nuts and caramel

So simple but the chocolate chips are the best part of it

my nigga

>bunch of different people all claim to have invented it
>all of them have a "secret" recipe
Is there anything more autistic than secret recipes?

I pity people who've never had Braum's

>tfw found work at my local Braum's
>Above minimum wage and its a 15 minute drive to work.
>Always know when the milk or ice cream goes on sale.
>Plenty of stuff to do during shift so hours go by quickly.
>Employee discount stacks with sale purchases.
I'm a happy camper.

Then you get fat as fuck right?

chocolate-vanilla with strawberry syrup and crunchy chocolate bits

Nah, they have a produce area next to the icecream so the negative calories of the vegetables drift over to the freezers and make the ice cream more healthy.

>artificial flavors

naw

I haven't been able to find blue bell in my area since the whole listeria fiasco and it's depressing as hell.

Holy shit this looks amazing. Where the hell do you buy this?

It's a South / South East brand.
Banana pudding is pretty good. Blue Bell does mix ins really well but their base ice creams can be a bit bland.
Cookie Two Step will be announced today and in stores tomorrow probably and it's one of their best.

store brand
butter pecan

Honestly the only thing I don't like about Blue Bell is their cringey commercials.

What's so great about having both cookies and creme and cookie dough in one ice cream?

It's the most mediocre, overhyped ice cream in history
The only reason it's even known is that when Texans leave Texas they can't shut the fuck up about how different everything is than back home in Texas. Literally every conversation has to be "oh, we don't have this brand in Texas, back home we have X".

They're like a mini version of what Americans do on their first trip abroad, except worse because the Texans are literally too developmentally retarded to try a different brand of mass-produced cheap grocery store ice cream so they REEEEE and demand their Blue Bell which pretty much tastes exactly the same as Bryers, which is to say, not good at all.

Haagen's Raspberry-white chocolate-truffle is becoming my own white whale. I have to pursue it at all cost but my local shops seem intent to not stock it to my liking.

Private Selection has really good sorbet. But that's not this thread.

Ice cream is for the obese who think it'll cool their fat rolls down.

Come on, you can shit on bluebell all you want but not even those massive Neapolitan tubs of creamice marketed towards beaners and no-budget high-attendance events measure up to the half-whipped shampoo tub that is bryers.

>Nah, they have a produce area next to the icecream so the negative calories of the vegetables drift over to the freezers and make the ice cream more healthy.
Wat

anyone have brand reccomendations for taro/yam ice cream? I really like taro everything but I haven't tried it in ice cream form

Anything that you can buy at a paticceria

Some of the best flavors from various shops I've tried are white-chocolate almond, almond, pistachio, hazelnut, straciatella and coconut.

I only recently discovered this flavor. Holy hell. It's both banana pudding and ice cream in one. Holy hell. That's the second time I've said that and it's not nearly enough. Thank you based Texas for the Blue Bell ice cream brand!

Sure, if you say so. This sounds to me like people going "durrr arby's is totally better than sonic" or whatever retarded shit you people like to argue about. Shit tier food is shit tier food. I don't deny that there are differences but it's like dog shit vs cat shit. I'm not eating it, so what difference do the differences make?

>Uh...
Like you're any better, retard.

Enlightened tastes pretty good and it's one of those low-cal alternatives. I liked the oatmeal cookie flavor.

Try Magnolia's Ube. It's another purple yam (the same?) like taro, possibly sweeter.

I assume it's the same with mint chocolate chip. I had gotten Great Value brand to try and it was really fucking white. Wasn't expecting it.

>I'm a homo and like taking it up the ass
I fixed your post for you.

Bubblegum, anyone?

>b-but muh memes
Jump off a building retard

>unique flavors.

fuck off with your reeses peanut butter cup and cookie dough you fat piece of shit. if i wanted a fucking candy bar i would eat a fucking candy bar. if i want to enjoy simple, rich, non-aerated ice cream i will buy quality ice cream.

>generic-brand pistachio

That's your problem right there, along with your lack of experience. If you have a gelateria wherever you live, go there and get some decent ice cream for a change. You'll go back for seconds, I assure you.

Kek.