Products/Brands you would buy if you were rich

Products/Brands you would buy if you were rich

BINGE EATING LMAO

I'd exclusively buy $7 bottles of Fiji water. And poor them on adopted penguins while high on mescaline.

I've had it. Only the fruity flavors like lemon cake and black cherry work well with the consistency.

Wagyu beef
Honestly that's about all that'd change for me. Less cheap meat, more wagyu beef. I'd buy higher quality produce too I suppose.

You know what. I'd still buy off brand stuff. Even if I had billions.

fucking disgusting

Id buy lots of land and pay some immigrants to raise vegetables and animals for me

A mans gotta eat something

>don't just stare at it. eat it.

>that feel when you could afford it but cannot justify it
Growing up poor sucks.

Russian caviar - The stuff is pretty good, but so expensive it's only worth bothering with if you're really rich.

Grand Cru Burgundy - Same as a bove.

Vintage wine with the proper bottle age on it - I drink young wines because wines suitable for aging get very expensive once they have the right amount of bottle age on them. They're much more complex.

Dry aged steaks - I like my steaks funky, but rarely get to eat that kind of beef. I know where to get it, but generally don't have the scratch.

Top quality brandies - Calvados, Pear William, Armagnac, Cognac and the like. I splurge on a bottle or two a year, but would buy more often if I had fuck you money.

>Halo Top
Got my last pint free, next one I have a $2 off coupon. Tastes pretty good, but I feel weird microwaving ice cream for 45 seconds.

Just USDA Prime beef. The difference going up from Choice is so monumental.

>I feel weird microwaving ice cream for 45 seconds.

is this mandatory?

A Rubia Gallega cut of steak.

how's the 8th grade going for ya?

If you don't want to break your titanium spoon.

Damn I hate poor people

>under 400 calories per pint
There is absolutely no way that can be good ice cream. This stuff was made for quantity-over-quality people.

I don't think I'd eat much differently. I'd still get the best ingredients from farmer's markets and be hands-on with my own nourishment. Poor women who cook live longer than rich women who don't.

Fuck that watery crap, why not get Jenni's if you're rich

I would buy a Taco Bell franchise if I were rich

i would make it look like this

I'd buy the 15 dollar bottles of Cook's champagne instead of the 6 dollar bottles.

>I am rich and I had Ramen and leftovers today
>I am rich because I had Ramen and leftovers today

Being well-off and eating cheap food can be correlated. Wagyu and Champagne are occasional treats but it gets old; money doesn't make me happy, but it does make me comfortable

How's high school going for ya?

>comeback.exe has crashed

>The jerk store called

Sick burn, faggot.

Yeah apparently money couldn't buy you a personality. Nice blog post you fucking faggot.

I disagree, the consistency is fine

It's like fudgesicles idk

Juicero machine

I would raise bison, slaughter them, and eat them.

I would only eat at 3 star michelin restaurants

Tried wagyu in a NY restaurant once and maybe it was just their shitty cooking but it was the worst steak I've ever had, could just be a coincidence but fuck me it was chewy and had no flavor, I actually had to spit a piece out

Guess if I don't try it in Japan or the East Coast it won't be good

Walmart sells great tasting fat free no sugar added ice cream. 1 quart is less than 3 bucks.

link?

No, but the alternative is to leave out for like 10 minutes.

I haven't had it but I have had Arctic Zero which is kinda similar. It's [spoiler]ok.[/spoiler]
Consistency-wise it's more like Italian ice than ice cream but it's fine if you're just mindlessly eating it out of the container.

>fat free
No thank you.

Aye, upon further research I found that they simply made it less sugary. That's not a problem, I thought they were skimping on the butterfat which would be a fuuuuuuuuucked up thing to do to ice cream.

I would eat a lot more seafood, especially sashimi

>Products
I'd like to try Saffron, but I'm making due with Tumeric; the poor man's saffron.
I'd also like to try legit Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale vinegar
Whole spices
Vanilla Beans
Fresh Spinach/Kale
Not-Cashew/Peanut Nuts
Not-Strawberry Berries

>Brands
Valhrona Chocolate is on my bucket list
Droste Dutch Cocoa Powder
Penzey-brand Spices
Bionaturae Whole Grain Pasta

>fat free
Not ice cream

Where do you live that you've never tried or cannot get your product list?

Jeff Ross can retire now knowing there is a new roastmaster amongst us.

>peanuts are nuts
lol

>Products/Brands you would buy if you were rich
>if you were rich
Affordability, not availability.

Yeah, I walked into that one.

Arctic Zero is like eating a frozen watery protein shake compared to Halo Top and Enlightened. I've tried the latter and it tastes and has texture like normal ice cream.

Looks like a guys ass

I really want to try these.

The Bourbon vanilla bean, I personally don't like it. The taste of Bourbon is just way too overpowered.