Sopranos Family Cookbook

/tv/ here, is this worth investing in?

No and Sopranos had a shitty ending, along with several completely useless SEASONS.

Fuck that show and fuck you.

OH!!!

The ending is what filters plebs from patricians. Either way, what I'm asking has nothing to do with the show and more to do with the food

Stupid to buy it when you can download it from any number of places for free.

Go and get your shine box.

Bodda Bing!

Just go back to /tv/. Your horrible "kino" and "filter" bullshit is bad enough when it's contained but don't bring it here. Fucking asshole

You make it sound like Veeky Forums is a board of substance when we both know it hasn't been for sometime.

I think you've had enough "substance" buddy.

The Sopranos is fucking cash numale.

I just want to know if it has any good recipes in. Sopranos is what inspired me to start eating properly

Fucking download a PDF. Are you completely incompetent? Do you think any real cook would read this shit?

ruthless

don't listen to these faggots, this cookbook actually has delicious recipes, very authentic too

Thanks! I just wanted to know whether or not tthe recipes were any good

No idea, but the Hannibal one is pretty good.

Wonder why...
>retarded faggot

Lying sack of shit. Fuck yourself

If you're a superfan maybe, since there's a few cast interviews and stuff like that IIRC.
It's mostly entry level stuff but there's a few interesting recipes in there.

I hate the end where they are eating those cheap onion rings with the chopped onions instead of whole onion slices. They really seemed to be enjoying them. Pissed me off.

My parents use recipes from it occasionally.

Definitely a good read. Any true fan of authentic Italian cooking and the Sopranos should own it. It's literally 300 pages of gabagool pictures.

I want this. The Game of Thrones cookbook was a disappointment and calls for all sorts of shit you'd never have on hand.

Haven't looked at it, but I assume it's shit because it's italian-american.

>cutting onions with a butter knife, canned tomato soooaaass, and using minced human meat for bolognese

somebody get this hothead outta here!

KEK

Gabbagool

>"I know Vito's bottom was impacted!"