How much meat do you eat a week ?

How much meat do you eat a week ?

entirely too much. I'm going to have cancer from all the horrible shit i eat. its depressing to think about. hold me bros.

I hold you bro.

Now fix your fucking diet before i break your spine with my bare arms.

I don't eat more than a kilogram of food a week and it's enough because of my beer and vitamin pill intake.

zero. havent had it in 4 years

About one serving, maybe two.

As much as i want to

switch between chicken, meat, lamb, goat, fish, shrimp etc. the portion is half a chicken, or a cut of steak/stew, or one whole fish or more depends on its size
Pretty much everyday

I have probably half a pound a day

The boyfriend and I go to Costco about once a month and we normally get about 5 pounds of beef, 10 pounds of chicken, and either 5 pounds of steak or pork. Too lazy to figure per week but that's two people for a month.

Oh I forgot the 4 pounds of bacon.

2-3 times a week. I don't want meat everyday.

none

There is usually meat in my Lunch and Dinners, so 14 meals a week have meat sometimes more if I have a hearty breakfast

None. Stopped 3 years ago.

How do you enjoy the lack of energy and muscle mass ?

None. Stopped 7 years ago.

>How much meat do you eat a week ?

I eat meat wit erry meal. Why the fuck wouldn't you eat meat when it cheap as hell?

>I eat meat wit erry meal. Why the fuck wouldn't you eat meat when it cheap as hell?

I get my meet for free, Niggaz! ya'll jelly?

I would guess 6-8 oz per day

beef, pork, chicken, salmon, sardines

About 200gr per day

Hard to pin down the exact amount, but a good estimate would be in the "fucking lot" range.

about 36 oz of tuna this week. but lot of vegetables n noodles, cause thats what i have, also some peanuts.

lol yeah meats with all their carbohydrates are essential to be energetic.

>ketofags

I eat meat about every two months. Local farm raised shit is expensive so I just treat it as a luxury.

I am going to start limiting my intake. On both my parents side, my family members have heart disease.

Like 2.25 kilo a week. I should probably learn how to make something besides beef and chicken-based dishes, but damn they are so good.

Meat is a meme.

Mother fuck your life must be awful

I eat meat every day and can't remember a day where I haven't ate meat

At least 400g of lean meat a day

So 3 kg of meat a week

My freezer broke so I can afford to have meat once every 1-2 weeks.

>to retarded to add three figures together and then divide by eight
I guess you really are a woman!

>eight
uwotm8?

Probably an average of one meal per day is meat based. I used to eat meat every lunch and dinner (and occasionally breakfast), so I've definitely cut back. Still seems like a lot though.

>>calls a woman retarded then proceeds to condescendingly explain how to do it wrong
You're a fucking idiot, user

There are four weeks in a month, and you're one of two people who eats this food. Therefore, on average you eat one eighth of that meat which you buy monthly.
Stick to the kitchen

Not too much, I don't measure it or something but I try to get enough protein in every day, eat quite a bit in the morning and a little less at night, and I usually have an avocado a day in some way and a handful of walnuts for a little more.

5 pounds beef +10 pounds chicken+ 5 pounds steak/pork, that's 20 pounds of meat, divide by two for you and the poor schmuck who has to peel away your tent-sized labial flaps to find your ravenous toothy cunt, then divide by four- a month has four weeks in it.
(5+10+5)/(4*2)

It's fucking elementary-grade math you rotten whore, you should have fucking known this at six.

WATCH IT. DO NOT TALK TO HER IN THAT MANNER. Show some fucking class and respect for the opposite sex.

Please, forgive my outburst. It just pisses me off when I see guys like him treat someone who was just trying to contribute to the thread disrespectfully for no reason than being born a woman. We're not all like that, even on Veeky Forums. I know you have a boyfriend, but if you ever want to talk to someone who isn't an ass (completely platonically of course) feel free to leave me your email.

Holy fucking shit dude

High-grade satire.

this is brilliant

It was a year ago I think. I stopped because of economy reasons and then I kind of forgot to buy it.

*grabs u by the throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF HER

Thank you, I would like to talk,

[email protected]

kys

Fish once a week or so. Red meat I eat a few times a month, maybe once every two or three weeks. Same with chicken maybe a little less frequently.

Year and a half for me

Only really miss chicken

*teleports behind you*

*slits your throat with a cheese grater*
now you have my parmesan to die...

Not enough.

>*manifests from the 7th dimension and bludgeons you with a costco chicken bake*
These streets are ruff, kid...

I typically eat around 6 fillets of fish or chicken breasts each day. Meat is a staple in my diet.

None. Stopped in the 90s.

Almost in every meal, if you count chicken as meat.

*grabs you by the roastie*
What's your beef bitch

i eat mostly just fruit, nuts and seeds and then a meat or two on the weekend

how do you get protons if you don't eat meat?

None

faggot

Is it bad that I would eat pork and pierogies for every meal if I could

ALL THE GLITTERS IS GOLD

ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAK THE MOULD

Every damn meal. I fucking love it.

I eat 2 of these everyday and my heart doesnt even hurt that much

oh mama touch me

You gotta grease the arteries or the blood won't flow

None. I'm vegan.

I'll have one nice piece of non-processed meat a week. Generally a steak or some pork or tuna or salmon.

Is dat some Salt Lick? Fuck yeah!

We have a winner here, lads.

Every day in some form or another OP. I have had vegetarian and even vegan food that's perfectly tasty but I can't think of a single one of them that wouldn't be improved with some meat. A meal without meat is like a day without sunshine, underwhelming. Boca burger with a couple strips of bacon is godlike btw.

smoothie

None, I'm vegetarian.

faggot

You wish.

I want to die deliciously.

Once a week or every 2 weeks. When I do it's a big amount of meat bigger than the deck of cards health faggots recommend.

Red meat, pound a week tops. Quite often none at all.
I eat a lot of fish and/or chicken though, maybe two-three pounds a week. Sometimes even four but not often.

test

idk how much is tendies everyday

Being an iron deficient manlet

Behold, the white knight, a race long thought extinct, raises from its long slumber.

What a magnificent specimen.

usually 2 chicken breasts (grilled) and/or ~300g mince (by way of a chili) and mostly at weekends

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" like you shouldn't exist

I drink 35 bottles of soylent every week. I don't eat meat, I don't eat vegetables, I don't eat fruit.

I simply consume vitamins.

that's disgusting