Homemade burgers

what's the best way to make burgers without buying a charcoal/propane grill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gZuDMKXWU_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can steam them

Pour some ice water on them before making the patty so they're extra juicy.

Grind your own beef and fry in skillet

don't compress the burgers too much... keep the beef as loose as you can and still have the burger hold together

poaching

Plasma rifle

guys pls explain to me like I'm 2 I've never done this before I need detailed recipes

I have a frying pan, a stove, and a willingness to try

I liked the plasma rifle idea though lol

Get skirt and rib, marinate them in beer, salt and pepper for a couple of days and grill

I thought beer was for bratwurst.
absolute madman

It gives the burger a whole new dimension of taste. The meat has to sit in the beer before it is ground, if you ground the meat and add the beer afterwards it's not the same.

youtu.be/gZuDMKXWU_E

This is my go-to burger recipe. You don't have to grind your own meat. And don't use American cheese, but otherwise it makes a great burger.

You need acid for marinades to work, dingus

Dang, you may be right. I usually add some chili peppers, but I didnt think that was important

>And don't use American cheese
Fuck off. Also smashburgers are better.

>1 lb ground turkey
>1 whole extra large AA egg
>1 fuck of panko
>salt, pepper, cayenne by eye
>more paprika and cummin than you think necessary
>mix like hell. use your hands and all ten fingers. use latex gloves if you're a pussy. do not be gentle with the meat
>do not be gentle with it. mash that shit
>make 4 thin, wide patties with a little bit of a bulge around the circumference
>this bulge prevents hockey puck-like shrinkage as the burg cooks

Being rough with the ground turkey meat gives the patty a nice snap when you bite into it, rather than bits and pieces falling off as you work your way through. Also with ground turkey, you have less juices and therefore less mess. The spices in the mince replaces the flavor you'd normally have with a fattier beef burg. You also need to add mayonnaise to the top bun as you assemble the burg in order to add more fat content and fatty flavor.

For assembling the standard, timeless turkey burg:

>bun down, ketchup, patty, american cheese, lettuce, mustard, tomato, pickle, onion, mayo, bun top

None of your pussy brioche bun and swiss bullshit. It fucks everything up. Use a lightly toasted, store-bought potato bun and american cheese. The potato bun's light fluffiness allows it to suck up the juices of the burger. The solid nature of american cheese helps the burg to stay together and it gives a standard, no flairs cheese flavor to the sandwich.

cast iron
clarified butter
flip often
use American Cheese
Make your own mayo
Brioche bun
Farmstand tomato
grind your own meat

wa la.

How do I not dry out turkey burgers?

What, that's not a recipe. That's how you make a burger. Putting onion in the patty also never makes it fall apart. While it also makes it taste better.
I don't understand how people fug them up.

>1lb ground turkey
stopped reading there.
I like turkey but it is not a burger

You can use the electric broiler at the top of your oven. It's easier than pan frying and achieves almost the same as charcoal grill.

And make moves to grind and make everything yourself. Mayo, Potato-Hokkaido milk brioche rolls, that's where the best burger is at.

If you like Kraft singles type American cheese you need to kill yourself ASAP. Is there a blunt object nearby you could cave your own skull in with? If so, do it. If not, locate the nearest rope and hang yourself as quick as you can.

>Not knowing the difference between "Kraft Singles" and real Deluxe "Pasteurized Process American Cheese".
KYS. Cut off your dick, cover it in peanut butter, and die choking on it while trying to swallow it whole.

ONION BURGERS OR
BUST

What? Onions that are in the patty get cooked, and cooked onions don't add the same textural element as raw onions.

>How do I not dry out turkey burgers?
Baste them in a fat. Ground turkey is usually very lean meat. Put down a little olive oil in a hot pan, add some garlic/onion, put in patties when translucent. Cook five minutes each side, add some butter and thyme, baste the patty, flip, do it more.

This, but you gotta dice them fine and cook them a little before mixing them into the meat.

>putting onion in your hamburger patties
Just make a fucking meatloaf.

Do you have any opinions that aren't a meme?

Use McChicken patties as the bun.

i put onions in a blender, blend them into a paste, then put the paste in a cloth and wring all the water out of it , then put the onion ball and mix it with ground beef.

everything is a meme if you're young and stupid enough to call it a meme.

Raw onion tastes and feels like shit. Do not put on burg.

Some kid on the street is calling your argument a meme . I'm just the middleman . Don't kill the messenger.

What do you do with the onion water? It is a common ingredient in Middle Eastern cuisine.

>and grill
Did you finish reading the OP