WHO HERE CURRY RICE?

Is there a better way to combine curry and rice? Next pic will be the plating...

...and done

Clean stove, only dirt is around the pot. Well done for this board.

Looks like Campbell's Chunky beef stew

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

except worse

that curry looks horrid. you can't cook for shit. nys now.

Your curry looks like someone barfed up Dinty Moore beef stew. Also put a Mr. Clean magic eraser to that disgusting stovetop.

Calm it with the beef stew fag

Curry or Karee?

Covfefe

my dad makes amazing curry but so far i have been afraid of trying it myself

>afraid of trying it myself

Why? Why not ask your dad to teach you?

because he is a violent alcoholic and the lives of everyone that has had to deal with him are worse because of it
he makes good cury tho

No it's curry made with ground beef.

カレー

Nice beef stew on rice, faglord. It has the consistency of hamburger helper and probably tastes worse, too.

It was actually a golden curry pack made with ground beef. I will admit that it looks like dog food, but senpai it tasted really good.

Japs don't give a shit about that podunk island dude.

nicely done OP. I like using cut up sirloin browned in the pan when I make box curry. lately I've been making curry from a roux which has a darker and smokier flavor and I use thinly sliced beef (probably chuck whatever's around) quickly stir fried.

try adding combinations of ketchup, honey, worcestershire, grated or cut up apple, etc for different flavor profiles.

Checking those numbers
>nicely done OP
Thanks man! The first positive comment.
>I like using cut up sirloin browned in the pan when I make box curry
sounds pretty good
>different combinations
Yeah the apple + honey combo is pretty much g-d tier.
Thanks and have a good one!