Are there people who actually do this? Put just enough milk in their bowl to barely moisten maybe 30% of the cereal?

Are there people who actually do this? Put just enough milk in their bowl to barely moisten maybe 30% of the cereal?

>not eating oats with water
Stop being a fatass.

I do. I want my cereal to be covered in a thin layer of milk but structurally intact and crunchy.

so you want it to cut the roof of your mouth

If you cover the entire bowl in milk the bottom will be too soggy and mushy when you get to it.

Yes, you dumbass. I want to eat a bowl of cereal that's lightly soaked in milk, not drink a bowl of milk with mushy soggy clumps of sadness in it.

I do that with muesli because if I add anymore it turns into mushy shit

I stir it a bit so it all gets moist which is all I need

Who has gums this weak? I eat cereal dry all the fucking time and have never had this happen. Do you also not eat potato/tortilla chips in fear of that happening?

>waaahh mommy my cereal is too mushy it taste icky

There is no other right way to eat cereal

>not doing the superior method of having dry cereal and drinking milk with each spoonful
baka

I bet you cook noodles until they're a fine paste

>Not taking a tablespoon filled halfway with milk and then assembling the cereal atop the spoon

How does it feel to be a pleb?

>not using a dropper to apply individual drops of milk to single pieces of cereal set on the spoon
how does it feel to be plebs

I eat my corn flakes with greek yoghurt instead of milk.

As long as you don't put the cereal in before you've poured the milk it should be fine

I've been doing this recently as well, but with golden grahams
and I mix unsweetened apple sauce in it as well

I like to mix it up sometimes and do rolled oats in greek yoghurt. End up having the most satisfying bowel movements.

>eating cereal wet

What a disgusting habbit

Looks like a plastic sex doll... it's not a real doll or something is it?

don't be rude, that's my sister

>Libby Powell
She's approximately 92% plastic.

i hope not they are doing a disservice to society then

Anyone else just add milk until the cereal floats a little? I don't like wasting milk and this way seems to auto measure it pretty well. Just enough milk to wet the cereal perfectly every time.

The other 8% must be airbrushing and filters

>eating carbs

>not using a mister to spray the tiniest of milk droplets onto a separate jet of ground cereal aimed at my mouth
get on my level

>not eating protein flakes with horse semen

maybe if you didn't eat so much sugary garbage, you wouldn't have so much tooth decay and gingivitis.

Then get some Oreo-O's.

I eat cereal completely dry

Pour much more than that and you'll be left with a quarter gallon of sugary milk when the cereal's all gone.
The goal is to pour only as much milk as you'll actually sup with the spoon as you shovel bachelor chow into your face.

>Not using a hadron collider to smash cereal and milk atoms together, then absorbing the resulting energy.

Plebian to the max

>literally whines about cereal "cutting his mouth" like a bitch
>calls others whiny
Lmao wat

>not eating fiber
enjoy your bimonthly shit, ass bleeder

Fuck this girl, I wanna see the chubby big tit girl drinking wine!

2 cups of cereal 1 cup of milk is the formula